z

Young Writers Society

Forgotton

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu May 27, 2010 10:38 pm
SisterItaly says...

He finally drifted off, i had sat on the chair. Now i was to tired to get up. I guess i should, i don't think the crypts would take to kindly to the fact that Liam would let me sleep on the chair. He told me not to, but since when do i listen to random guys who save my life? I chuckled at the thought, pulling myself off the chair. He had taken one of the blankets and i grabbed the other one and wrapped myself up in it.

I laid down next to him, kind of awkward at first. But i soon became less tense. I drifted off to sleep. When i woke up i was snuggled up next to Liam, uncomfortably close, I shrieked and fell out of bed. He shot up in the bed and the door swung open.
"What's going on in here?" I got up blushing.
"Nothing, i fell out of bed." He shook his head and closed the door. Liam started laughing.
"You okay?" I crossed my arms.
"It's not funny."
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu May 27, 2010 10:48 pm
Sins says...

The second the guy left the room, I began pissing myself laughing. Shawn couldn't help but let out a few giggles either. Maybe sharing a bed wasn't the best of all ideas. It was hardly the biggest bed in the world, after all.

"It's not funny." Shawn crossed her arms.

"Yeah... it is." I winked back at her.

The next thing I knew, she threw a pillow at me. That only made me laugh even more. Shawn was laughing now as well. Nudging me up, she climbed back into the bed. I then realised how squishy this actually was.

"Look, maybe I should just go and sleep on the chair or som-"

"No you are not!" Shawn shook her head as she interrupted me. "If anyone's sleeping on the chair, it's me. Now get back to sleep."

I rolled my eyes at her before turning around. For the second time that night, I shut my eyes and tried to get back to sleep. With any luck, it wouldn't take me an hour this time.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

66 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2010 11:05 pm
SisterItaly says...

He went back to sleep, i was definitely not sleeping now. I was to awake. I got out of the room, walking into one of the crypts.
"I'm going out, I'm hungry and in need of a burger." He beamed.
"Lemme come with ya! Ill pay!" He held out his hand. I looked at it, i wasn't taking it. I just shrugged and kept walking.
"Come on then." He followed, a little to close for my liking.

We got into the same car and pulled out. I was quite the whole ride while he kept going on and on about how much he hated the mob. When he mentioned that his sister was sold by the mob i shuddered. We went into mcdonalds. The smell of greasy fake food hit my nose and i held back the drool. I looked over, a table cleared out, the people looked frightened, it was obvious we were still in crypt territory.

I sat at a table and let him order. He yelled at the lady behind the counter and soon came and sat with our food.
"You know you don't have to yell at people to get what you want." He smiled
"how else we gunna keep up our image." I shrugged and bit into the burger, mmmm... so good.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Sins says...

I wasn't sure what time it was when I woke up. All that I knew was the fact that it must have been at least ten PM. I'd slept for another hour or so, but I'd shortly woken back up again. I had too much on my mind to be able to sleep, really. Sighing heavily, I turned around to see if Shawn was asleep. When I did turn around, my eyes widened. She was gone.

"What the frig...?" I sat up in bed and looked over towards the chairs.

She wasn't sat there either. I then scanned the room with my eyes and to my disappointment, there was no sign of Shawn. What if those idiot crypt guys had done something to her? It was me they hated, why the hell would the touch her? Without giving it another thought, I jumped out of the bed which kind of hurt because my legs were aching like hell.

I was going to find those stupid crypts and find out what the hell they'd done to Shawn. I was aware that I was overreacting, it was just the lack of sleep seemed to be having a bad affect on me. Also, I felt quite close to Shawn now. I didn't want her getting hurt. I quickly made my way out of the room to find the crypts.

66 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2010 11:30 pm
SisterItaly says...

We sat there in silence. eating our burgers. I coughed, choking a bit on my burger. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt terrible. that was disgusting. I saw something shine threw the barf. I reluctantly took it out, gagging as i stuck my hand in the liquid. It was the key.

I ran to the sink and washed my hands and the key in the sink. I took off my chain and put the key on. I walked back out and he eye'd it right away. He snatched it from my neck.
"See ya." What?
"Your just leaving me? What about Liam?" He sighed grabbing my wrist.
"Come on then, we'll pick up your boyfriend." I pulled away.
"He's not my boyfriend." I crossed my arms as his eyes gleamed, he drapped his arm over my shoulder.
"Really?" I pulled his arm off.
"Really." He half dragged me back to the car, dispite my resistance.

He shoved me in. What was he doing?
Last edited by SisterItaly on Mon May 31, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Fri May 28, 2010 3:33 pm
Sins says...

"Where's Shawn?!" I pushed the door open.

As I did so, the 'boss' turned to me. A small, sly grin grew on his face as he looked at me. The smile was then replaced by a pleasured laugh.

"How am I supposed to know?" He shrugged, still chuckling slightly.

He clearly did know where she was, I could see it in his hard face. I didn't understand how I hadn't been woken up. How didn't I notice Shawn leaving the bed? The both of us had been squished together, after all. I kicked myself at the thought of letting her go without noticing.

"Well, she went to get some food with my friend." The boss suddenly spoke.

"What?" No way did I trust these guys.

Before he had a chance to respond, the door opened once more. Seconds later, in stepped one of the crypt members, followed by a rather worried looking Shawn. I had a bad feeling about this, a really bad feeling.

66 Reviews

Sun May 30, 2010 9:25 pm
SisterItaly says...

The car ride was brutal, he tried to um... do stuff but i had beat him. He slapped me for it, but it was hardly noticeable. He had called the others, telling them what had happened. We pulled back in to the old apartment. before we walked in i heard him mutter under his breath.
"Cant wait ta ditch ya." I shuddered.

He walked int first and i followed. Liam looked clearly worried, i shouldn't of left, they might of killed him while i was gone! The 'boss' guy looked up and burst out laughing.
"She really messed ya up!" He frowned and clenched his fists. Before i knew what happened liam and i were pinned to the wall. I started to panic. Liam looked utterly shocked.
"What the hell!" The tied our hands behind out backs and blindfolded us.

They guided us outside and shoved us in the car, i leaned over finding liam, he sounded panicked,
"What's going on?"
"I hope they are just going to ditch us somewhere is town, is worse comes to worse..." I just stopped there, he could fill in the blanks... the gang was practically the mob, but they protect people from the mob. The mob let the crypts harass the people.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2010 9:45 pm
Sins says...

I swear to God, I was going to kill these freaks. Especially if they even thought about hurting Shawn. Tough guys they were, scaring a teenage girl. I wasn't sure what happened, it all happened really quickly. The crypt members tied our hands together, blindfolded us and the next thing I knew, they shoved us into a car.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Shawn.

Shawn knew a lot more about the crypts than I did. She was most likely to know more about how they behaved than I did. They wouldn't do anything really bad, would they?

"I hope they are just going to ditch us somewhere in town, if worse comes to worse..." Shawn sounded terrified.

I wasn't sure what happened next, I was blindfolded after all. We turned a few lefts, a few rights and then continued driving straight on. There were another few turns then, it was almost making me dizzy. After ten minutes or so of driving, we finally stopped. I had no idea what was going to happen next.

66 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2010 9:59 pm
SisterItaly says...

The car finally stopped, i was getting sick from all the twists and turns. The door opened and i was pulled out, the same for Liam probably. I felt a hand come down on my butt. I whimpered as i was pushed against the wall, pulling of the blindfolds. I felt the barrel of a gun being pushed into my back.
"Please, please leave us alone!" I looked over at Liam, who was next to me on the wall. He looked terrified.

The gun was pulled away and i sighed in relief. They untied my hands, not Liam's. They turned me around and i was facing that crypt who took me to mcdonalds. He put a hand on my face.
"My offer still goes baby doll." I slapped his hand away.
"Bite me!" They untied Liam and i was smacked across the head. I fell to the ground and he hit me again. Darkness caved in around me. I saw the blurs of them running to the car and Liam kneeling down beside me. The everything went dark.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2010 10:18 pm
Sins says...

"Hey!" I screamed at the pricks as they ran into their car. "Come back 'ere you low lives!"

Ignoring me completely, the crypt members just laughed and started the car engine. Cursing under my breath, I turned my attention back to Shawn who was, by now, unconscious. As the two guys passed us, they couldn't resist the temptation of running over my one ankle of my foot that was poking out slightly.

"Ow!" I yelped, pulling my leg in towards me.

Great. Today couldn't get any better, could it? Shawn was lying on the floor, unconscious, and I probably had a broken ankle. With any luck, it was just sprained.

"Shawn?" I tapped her on her red cheeks. "Shawn? Are you okay?"

No response. Biting my lip, I put my head on her chest. Thankfully, she was breathing fine. Once again, I tapped her on her cheek. There was still no response. What was I supposed to do? No way could I walk anywhere, not quickly anyway.

Oh well, I'd have to try. Carefully and slowly, I stood up. It took me about ten minutes, but I managed to do it eventually. After doing that, I somehow managed to pick up Shawn. I looked around until I saw an old barn. It was better than nothing, I guess. Sighing, I limped over to the barn, Shawn still in my arms.

66 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2010 10:28 pm
SisterItaly says...

My head was killing me, were was I? Should I open my eyes? No, not a good idea, my head hurt to much. Now i knew how Liam must of felt when i hit him. Wait, where was Liam? I fluttered my eyes open, Liam was right there.
"l-Liam? where..." My throat was terribly dry and sore. He put his finger up, singling me to shush.
"We're okay now. They can't hurt you." Okay, as long as he was safe. Wait... why on earth did i care so much. What was this twisting feeling i had. Whatever it was, i-i liked it. I only felt it when i was near Liam. So i made up my mind, i would stay near Liam. At least i felt safe with him around. I wondered if his dad knew i was gone yet. A pure person like me is worth at least a half million on the market. I shuddered, I've got to stop thinking like that.

Not like i could help it, i had grown up around the mob most of my life. They had become almost like a second family to me, well most of them. How could they let this happen! I heard a cell phone go off... who could possibly be calling right now! Wait... only Liam had a cell phone. I opened my eyes and looked over to him, his eyes were wide.
"Who is it?" He turned the phone towards me and mouthed
'dad' I shuddered. Not again!

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2010 11:01 pm
Sins says...

My hand trembled as I stared at the phone in my hands. The screen flashed his name; my dads. Part of me was beginning to wonder why I had even kept my phone. I should have just thrown it away so that my dad couldn't contact me.

"What...?" I spoke stupidly.

I knew what he wanted, it didn't take a genius to figure that one out. He wanted Shawn. Well, he wanted the key. Part of me was glad that Shawn didn't have it anymore, maybe he'd finally leave her alone? God knows what he was planning on doing with me though.

"Where the frick are you, you worthless little shit?" He spat through the phone. "When I find you, I swear to God, I will kill you. If I find out that you're with that girl, then you have a lot to worry about."

What a nice father. I turned to Shawn who looked even worse than she had five minutes ago. Her lip was quivering and her eyes were wide with terror. At least she was awake now.

"Yeah, she's with me." I tried my best to sound casual. Thankfully, it actually sounded like I didn't give a crap. "She ain't got the key though, some crypts stole it from her. So leave us alone."

"What?!" My father screamed. "You let those idiots take the key?"

"Yeah. Bye." I quickly hung up.

Shawn stared at me, her eyes wide. I wasn't the only one who had realised how stupid that phone call was. I shouldn't have told my father the truth, that was only going to make things ten times worse. It wouldn't take him long to realise where we were either, he knew where the crypt hang out was. He would find us eventually. I didn't half wreck things...

66 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:02 am
SisterItaly says...

"He's not coming is he!?!" I was panicing again. This was bad, very very bad.
"No, yes... i don't know." I started sobbing, he sat down beside me, i noticed his ankle was swollen.
"what happened to your ankle liam?" He looked at it and scowled.
"Stupid crypts ran it over." Really? He carried me in here with a broken ankle? Was it broken?
"Is it broken?" He shrugged. I pulled my knees up and hugged them to my chest. I was way dizzy.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:12 am
Sins says...

"Don't think so," I shrugged, observing my ankle. "Just badly sprained, I think."

"Good." Shawn couldn't help but let tears run down her face.

I really hated those stupid crypts. I hated the mob as well, I especially hated them. My dad was a part of them, after all. If I had it my way, all members of those gangs would have been killed. If only it was as easy as that.

Sighing heavily, I put my arms around Shawn. As I did so, the tears began to run down her face uncontrollably. I really hated it when girls cried, I never knew what to do. Knowing that it was my fault she was crying didn't help much either. It made things much, much worse to be perfectly honest.

"I'm really sorry..." I was forcing myself not to cry now.

"What? Why?" She looked up at me.

"For getting you into all of this!" I sighed.

Shawn looked at me as if I'd just said something seriously stupid.

66 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:31 am
SisterItaly says...

"this isn't your fault, it's mine and my fathers. we are the ones who messed everything up. We upset the balance the crypts and mob have lived off of for the past ten years. So it's our fault." I buried my face back into his chest. I knew exactly how he would answer, he would realise i was right and leave, that way he would get in less trouble. Instead he hugged me tighter, i smiled a little. There was that feeling again. What was this feeling? What was it called?

I hugged tighter into him, i felt safe even though i was about to be killed. Some one was bound to kill me, it's been coming from the start. I hoped it would be quick, and that Liam would be left alone. I wish i knew what that stupid key was for. We didn't have it anymore, why did the mob still want us. I heard a car pull up. Great here it comes. I looked over, at the flashing red and blue lights.
"Is somebody in here, it's the police, we can help you!" I looked up at Liam, should we trust them or run for it?

The Book.

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett