z

Young Writers Society

Live a New Life Today!

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Tue May 11, 2010 12:01 am
Forestqueen808 says...

Plot:

Do you love your life? Or are you sick of it? Or maybe, you want more. With this new company, you can have any life you want. Trade in your old life for the life of luxury, your life of loneliness for a life with a big family, its all you could ever want. Just call the number on the screen and we'll set up an appointment. Thank you, have a nice day!

You have a life, but you are greedy, like a lot of humans, and want an amazing life, the life of a celebrity, the life of love, etc. That is why you called us. To change your life around. You will set up an appointment with the head of Turn Around Co. and then enter your new life. We will need an even amount of people, and you will switch into each others lives. But, like all sneaky, companies, its not always the life you wanted.

Females:
1. jemjive
2. jasminebells
3. Kayiwwa

Males:

Character Palate
Spoiler! :
Name:

Appearance:

Likes/Dislikes:

History:

Personality:

Profession:

Relationship Status/Up for Love?

Life you want:

P.S.- I will decide who's life you get, and PM you about it and about that person, since I will be playing the role of the President of Turn Around Co.
Last edited by Forestqueen808 on Fri May 14, 2010 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sorrow lasts through this night
I'll take this piece of you,
and hold for all eternity
For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me.

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

151 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 12:06 am
Forestqueen808 says...

Name: Jack Smith

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Likes/Dislikes: He likes: Money, women, his job, oh and the occasional beer. He dislikes: People who call and don't set up an appointment. People who piss him off. Cheating women.

History: Jack grew up in a home of money. His father always was having an affair, and always had money. His mother knew about the affairs, but didn't care, she just cared about money.

Personality: He is greedy, and a real buisnessman. When it comes to meeting girls, he's quick to flirt, even if they are younger. He is a very skilled salesmen.

Relationship Status/Up for Love? Always up for love

Life you want: He loves his life

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Tue May 11, 2010 12:11 am
Jas says...

Name: Nancy Willgard

Appearance: She's sort of ugly. It's not one specific thing. It's just that she has an ugly face. She has a rather large nose, somewhat squinty mud eyes and small lips. Her hair is brown and frizzy and curly and covered in dandruff and is rather greasy. She is stick thin has no figure at all and has a lot of acne. Yup. She's just ugly.

I'm not calling this girl specifically ugly and I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I just typed in ugly girls on google images and she came up first. Plus she looks the most like my character :D

Likes/Dislikes: Likes pretty people, reading, writing, makeup
Dislike her lack of boyfriends, lack of friends, lack of a life, her face, her body, her personality

History: Has a very boring life with boring ugly parents. She's an only child. She's really boring. Really ugly. Ugh.

Personality: Very boring. Will talk about the weather if the person talking to her seems to get bored. They normally leave soon after. Is pretty social awkward. Go watch Shy Ronnie on Youtube, no turn Ronnie into a girl. Yeah. That's her, personality-wise. She wears "strange" clothes. Just imagine many different types of shirts as the one above plus grandma jeans and ugly shoes.

Profession: Meteroligist intern

Relationship Status/Up for Love?: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Never had a boyfriend in her life.

Life you want: Super gorgeous model with tons of boyfriends and is SUPER rich :)
Last edited by Jas on Fri May 14, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue May 11, 2010 12:31 am
jemjive says...

Name: Jules Murray

Appearance: Pretty but that plain-pretty look. Certain people don't think she is pretty while other do. It depends on what you think about plain looking people. Blondehair, brown eyes. So like this photo, minus the bumps by her nose plus really dark brown eyes
Spoiler! :
shorthair3.jpg
shorthair3.jpg (45.26 KiB) Viewed 146 times

Likes/Dislikes: Likes people who work for what they have. Likes writing. Likes her career path. Dislikes the actual job she has. Dislikes people who have things handed to them on a silver platter, really she is just jealous. Dislikes jerks and arrogance. Dislikes mopey people.

History: Grew up in a work-hard-for-your-money home. Necessities were always supplied but leisure had to be worked for.

Personality: Hardworking, generally happy, creative, sometimes judgemental.

Profession: Journalist of ECOzine, the leading ecology magazine. Loves writing and hates ecology.

Relationship Status/Up for Love? Meh, I suppose so :P

Life you want: Life in the lap of luxury, or at least one where she does't have to work so hard.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue May 11, 2010 1:17 am
Kaywiia says...

Name: Jessie Marks

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Likes/Dislikes: Likes donuts, cheesecake and chocolate. Dislikes her mother and the modeling company she works for.

History: She was born to model, or at least that's what her mother said. She never really had a choice. When she was three she modeled baby clothes, and soon worked for K-Mart. At 17, she was chosen by designer Merisola d'Efro (who owners Efro and Co.) to model selectively or her store, and she has been with that company for the last year. She can't stand Merisola or her company.

Personality: She is unhappy most of the time, but has a fake smile she uses. She appears very confident on the outside, but is broken inside. She can be very kind when in a good mood. A bit of a show off, and sometimes a bit cocky, but she never looses sight of what is important to her. She wants to be an engineer and would do anything to choose her own life. A bit of a rebel on the inside.

Profession: Model.

Relationship Status/Up for Love?: Not in a relationship, but many guys fawn over her. She is up for love though.

Life you want: An engineers life or life as a businesswoman.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

151 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 1:26 am
Forestqueen808 says...

Name: Lilly Smith

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Likes/Dislikes: Monster Energy Drinks, guys, cookies. She hates drama queens, her dad, her ex boyfriend.

History: She's labeled as the school slut, and would trade anything not to be called that. She ran away from her dad one night and slept over at her boyfriend's house, he said more happened then what really did. Her dad abuses her, and that is why she hates girls who make such a big deal out of things. Guys still think she's pretty, but mainly they hope to get some action from her.

Personality: She is nice, and ever since the incident with her boyfriend, she has been quiet. She used to be bubbly, flirty, and nice. But not anymore, she is quiet, and no one really notices her anymore, except the guys who are into girls for action.

Profession: Works at a diner

Relationship Status/Up for Love? Not so much

Life you want: A life that isn't one where she is noticed only for her body
Last edited by Forestqueen808 on Fri May 14, 2010 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

151 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 1:36 am
Forestqueen808 says...

Jack, President of Turn Around Co.

I sighed, picking up the phone and glancing at the clock. It had been a long day, and since the company had just gotten started, there wasn't much calling, or many appointments.

"I would like a new life please," a feminine voice said. I smiled, finally, a good call. "Okay, thank you miss, I'll just need your name, and lets see, can you meet with me in about an hour?" The woman on the other line said yes, and I jotted down her name, number, and life she wanted.

"Thank you, have a nice day." I said and hung up. Finally, some money would be coming my way.

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Fri May 14, 2010 1:43 am
Jas says...

Nancy soon to be Lilly

Everywhere I went people grimaced and recoiled in disgust. The receptionist of Turn Around Co. was no different.

"I have a meeting with Mr. Smith," I said in my nasal voice. The pretty receiptionist winced at my face then pointed me into towards his office.

"Over there, Ms. um Nancy"

It was time to get my new life.

**I didn't know how this whole thing worked. Was it magic? Surgery?
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

151 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 1:53 am
Forestqueen808 says...

Jack Smith

I looked at the girl who walked into my office, raising an eyebrow. No wonder this girl wanted a new life. If you were her, you would want to change your looks to. She was just plain ugly!

"Now, you're miss...Nancy?"

"Yes," she said, her voice nasally. So that's why it had sounded weird over the phone.

"Have a seat," I said, gesturing towards the chair in front of me. I fingered the folder, a girl by the name of Lilly had called soon after Nancy, and would be arriving shortly.

"Now, you want a life of a pretty girl with a lot of guys?" I asked.

She nodded eagerly. "You can do that right?"

"Sure can. I just need you to go into that room over there, it will be dark for maybe half an hour, but you won't get bored trust me. Its just like going to sleep."

She jumped up and ran to the room, thrusting open the door. "Well, that was easy."

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

151 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 1:57 am
Forestqueen808 says...

Lilly, soon to be Nancy

I walked into the office slowly. I wore my normal skinny jeans and a tank top, and I was nervous. What if I had to live my life? Would I have to have an abusive dad for the rest of my life? And be called a slut at every corner?

"Hello Miss Lilly," the owner of the company smiled, and I could feel his eyes grazing over my features. He must have thought I looked young.

"I already had a long conversation with you over the phone, but I need to check. You want a life where you can get away from being a slut and being abused by your dad?"

I nodded, my knees shaking. I was almost there, so close to being free.

"Well, okay then. Go into that dark room, and you will feel like you're asleep for around half an hour, after, you will come out a new woman okay?"

I nodded again and stepped into the dark room. Someone else was in there with me, but I could tell she was already asleep. I couldn't see her face, but somehow I knew, she was the one I would be switched with. I sat down on chair, or was it a bed? I couldn't tell, it was so dark, I couldn't see anything.

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri May 14, 2010 8:01 pm
Kaywiia says...

Jessie

I look around the street corner. No men in business suits, good. I run into Dunkin Donuts, ignoring peoples stares.

"Hey, look, it's the girl from Efro and Co." A girl says. I put my hand over my face, and go up to the counter.

"Two chocolate glazed." I say. The woman gives me the bag, and I pay. On my way to the company, I eat the donuts slowly, not knowing when I will next get one.

I arrive at Efro and Co. The two doormen open the door for me. My friend Jimmy comes up to me.

"Chocolate." He says, pointing to my lip. He brushes it away. He leans forward, but I take a step back.

"Jimmy, no." I say, and walk away. My heels click against the marble floor of the intricately designed lobby. I see hopeful models waiting in chairs, and I give them encouraging smiles. One girl gives me a cold glare. I do my best not to give her a cold glare back.

I go up to the third floor. Up there is the dressing rooms and design studios for the models. Once I get up there, my busy day begins. A girl holds a dress up to me, and then puts it in my hands.

“Put it on.” She says. I go to one of the changing rooms, and put it on. Once I come out, she shakes her head. I try on at least twenty different dresses until she approves.

Suddenly, my mom is there, shoving a clipboard in my face.

“Here is your schedule for the day.” She says. I sigh.

“I’ll be right back.” I say. When I am in an empty room, I take out the ad for the new life and call the number.

The Lobby:

Spoiler! :

The Third Floor:

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

The Second Floor:

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

Reviews: 1
Sat May 15, 2010 3:04 am
Fox says...

Name: Markus Night

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
((On the right was his old girlfriend.))

Likes/Dislikes: Likes-cupcakes, fruits, vegetables, cookies-cake, rain or snow, sunny days, and sports
Dislikes-rude people, chocolate, lemons, cake, his school

History: He's always been rich, but his parents don't understand him. They made him go to private schools, because they thought they were too good for public schools, or rich schools where they people are really snotty. When it was time to choose a college, it was their choice, not his. His parents never listen too him, and never give him a chance to do what he really wants to do.

Personality: Sweet, smart, fun, caring, clumsy, athletic, lonely, gloomy, compassionate, falls slow for love, understands things quickly.

Profession: Wants to be in the Air Force, but his parents made him be a businessman

Relationship Status/Up for Love? Has only had one girlfriend, but had to stop dating her because his parents didn't approve-up for love

Life you want: A life where he can choose his own future, and people understand him more.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Reviews: 1
Sat May 15, 2010 4:20 pm
Fox says...

Markus

I sighed as my parents were driven away in the long white limo. They hadn't even said goodbye to me. They just dropped me off and left. I wondered if they thought that was the proper thing to do.

I turned around and looked at the huge building. I was glad to be at Yale, but he didn't want to be a businessman.

I entered his dorm room and his roommate turned around. We had never met each other before, but he looked cool.

"Hey." I said.

"Sup?" He asked. I couldn't tell if that was a question or his greeting.

"Not much." I said, a little unsure. "What about you."

"Just unpacking all my things."

I nod, but don't say anything else.

I headed to the bathroom to make a phone call after setting my stuff on my bed.

"How may I help you?" a voice on the other line asked.

"I'd like a new life. One where I can choose my own ways. I don't care how I look." I said. Then I told them my name.

"Okay, then, sir. Just meet me here in about an hour and you can have that life." The man said.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. Have a nice day."

I smiled and hung the phone up. Immediately, I ran out of Yale to the big building where my life could finally be what I wanted it to be.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)