z

Young Writers Society

Dirty Little Secrets

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon May 10, 2010 9:19 pm
View Likes
Sins says...

Knowing me, this SB will be an epic fail, but ah well. I'm cool. K?
Here's the DT, if anyone wants to discuss anything or has any questions. topic63432.html

Dirty Little Secrets

The theme of this Storybook is what it says in the title; secrets. You are a young person living in modern day times. You live in Tampa, Florida. You are an every day human being; you go to school, go to work, hang out with friends, go to the movies, you laugh and you cry. You're not completely normal though, you have a secret. A secret that could change your life for the better, or for the worst.

You and only you knows what your secret is. Well, you might have told your pet goldfish or something, that's cool with me. You cannot tell anyone about your secret, not if you want your life to stay the same, anyway. Your secret can be anything to having webbed toes to being a murderer. It's up to you! Just try and make it interesting.

It's up to you when you reveal your secret in the Storybook. It can be at the beginning, or you can never even reveal it. Although, you aren't so sure for how much longer you can keep your secret a secret. The only thing you do know is that you have to keep it a secret, no matter what the cost. Even if it means death.

Rules:

- No God-modding
- No killing of other characters without permission
- No slating other people's posts
- No explicit violence
- No explicit sex scenes
- Please, please, please, please, please, please x 1000 don't post two sentence posts. I will cry.

Character profiles so far:

-Guys
1. Skins (Me)
2. Forestqueen808
3. Chupatoasta
4. Fox

-Girls
1. fictionfanatic
2. Ladyofthedeathroses
3. RedSun
4. austenite
5. jasminebells

Now I've gotten that over with, here's the character profile. By the way, you won't reveal your secret in the character profile. You can let us know once the story starts though, if you want ~

Character Profile:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age (5-25):[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Up For Love:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

The gender of your character has to be male or female, unless your character's secret is that he/she is a hermaphrodite...

I am going to include more specific details about the plot depending on the interest I get. I don't have a certain plot idea so far, I just want to make sure that there are enough people interested in this first. It will probably be quite simple, just about how you're coping through life with your secret. If anyone has any ideas for the plot though, just suggest them to me. If I like your idea, I'll pick it!

I'll add more details to this depending on the interest that it gets. Thanks for reading,

xoxo Skins
Last edited by Sins on Thu May 20, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 17 times in total.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Mon May 10, 2010 9:45 pm
LovelessSummer says...

Oh! I save a spot for a guy that is secretly a famous underground drug dealer.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Mon May 10, 2010 9:53 pm
Jas says...

Eeps. I don't think you were supposed to tell us your secret till the storybook began, Loveless, lol.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon May 10, 2010 10:41 pm
fictionfanatic says...

This seems interesting...

Name: Willow Grace

Age (5-25): 19

Personality: Willow is the kind of person who is lots of fun to be with but she can be very snappy. She also gets agitated easily. Other than that she a person who loves a laugh and always needs to be doing something to keep herself busy, whether it be fun or work.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Just add the scars metioned in the next section.

Background: Willow was born in a small town and moved to the city when she was twelve. She never really liked the city that much. Two years ago her and her parents were victims of a stabbing. Her parents died and she lost a lot of blood and went unconscious. She has scars on her arms, across her throat,a nd faint ones on her face.

Up For Love: Yeah

Other:
Live, Love, Laugh

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon May 10, 2010 11:13 pm
jemjive says...

This seems cool, I dont have time to write a profile now, but I think I will join!

***Nah actually, I don't really have any ideas at the moment.
Last edited by jemjive on Wed May 12, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

1087 Reviews

Mon May 10, 2010 11:25 pm
Sins says...

jasminebells wrote:Eeps. I don't think you were supposed to tell us your secret till the storybook began, Loveless, lol.

Meh, it's okay. I'm not strict... :lol:

Name: Austin Poynter

Age (5-25): 17

Personality: Austin is a really confident guy. He's funny and all of the girls like him. He's happy and always looks on the bright side of things, or at least he comes across like that. He's actually hiding his true feelings though, they are something that he will not talk about. In school, he behaves badly. He's disruptive and never does what he is told. When it comes to the people he cares about, Austin is very protective over them. He also has a soft spot for kids because of his younger brother.

Appearance: Like in the picture except he has a scar that runs down his forehead and reaches the tip of his left eye. He always covers that scar with his fringe/bangs. Also less digital looking...

Spoiler! :

Background: Austin grew up with his mother, his father and his younger brother. His mother was always out drinking and his step father was horrible and abusive towards Austin. He would have been abusive towards Austin's brother, but Austin did not allow it. Because of that, Austin got treated even worse than he normally would have. He hardly ever sees his mother any more and his father is still abusive towards him.

Up For Love: Sure

Other: Not for now, I need sleep. :smt001
Last edited by Sins on Thu May 13, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon May 10, 2010 11:31 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Hey!! I save a spot
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Mon May 10, 2010 11:41 pm
View Likes
Forestqueen808 says...

Name: Ashton Davidson

Age (5-25): 14

Personality: Ashton is a nice boy, no one would ever think he would be a bad kid. He is nice, and a popular one among girls. He is sweet, and flirty, like any brainless fourteen year old boy.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Background: His mom died when he was seven, since then he has been raised by his alcholic father, and has been beaten by his father, and used to be bullied.

Up For Love: Why not?
Sorrow lasts through this night
I'll take this piece of you,
and hold for all eternity
For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me.

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Mon May 10, 2010 11:48 pm
Jas says...

Save me a spot for a girl
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue May 11, 2010 1:11 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Save me a spot for a girl too.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

1087 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 3:33 pm
Sins says...

Can we try and make an even amount of guys and girls? For obvious reasons. Also, can you guys make sure you post a profile as soon as possible? You'll make me smile... :smt001

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue May 11, 2010 6:33 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Sara Mark

Age (5-25): 15

Personality:She is a very sweet and well mannered girl is very kind and understanding and brilliant, she is curious but doesn't express her curiousty, she is very well thought and sarcastic she isn't afraid to speak her mind she is also very sweet, funny, optimistic, sassy, bold, courageous, and a good listener. She can make friends with anyone or anything with in a few minutes. She can be childish at times . She has a very quick temper

She has long black hair down past her waist and pale skin her eyes are a piercing dark green her lips are pale and she is thin but not to thin she is about 5 11 Has a smile that she shows rarely but when she does everyone who sees it is instantly happy. Appearance:

Background: Her father mentally physically and sexually abused her from the time she was 10 to the time she was 14 she ran away from home to Tampa to her aunt Diane with everything she had and she is terrified that he will find her. (that is her secret which she will reveal to someone later in the story)
Up For Love: Yes.
Other: She has a pet wolf yes wolf that she named Tamarisk called Tam for short. She has a beautiful singing voice and can play the piano,flute,violin,guitar,piccolo and all cousins of the violin as well. She designs most of her clothes and works in a restaurant that her aunt owns. She can dance amazingly.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Reviews: 2
Tue May 11, 2010 9:47 pm
RedSun says...

Name: Valeria Serrano

Age (5-25): 17

Personality: She appears happy, cheerful, and full of energy. She seems to have so much life and passion for what she does. She loves singing and dancing, and competes in competitions. But on the inside, she is moody and dark, and can be a bit morbid at times. she never got over what happened.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Background: She was born on September 2nd. she lives with her Aunt and uncle, but no one knows why. Her Aunt and Uncle are rich, but fight a lot. She moved here a year ago. No one knows where from or what her life was like before.

Up For Love: kind of

Other:she is a really good singer

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed May 12, 2010 2:36 am
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Michael Kerrian Greene

Age (5-25): 20

Personality: Michael is very, very loving to anyone he comes across. He's always got a smile, and always tries to make people laugh. He's got a daughter, named Annabelle, who's five, almost six, and she's the light of his life. She's drawn up the perfect mommy, and wifey for her and her 'daddy' Michael loves his daughter, almost more than his life, and never thinks about his daughter's mom, or its more like... he doesn't want to.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Background: Michael grew up a normal kid, was in a band, loved his highschool life, and when he was sixteen, had a highschool love, who he got pregnant. After the baby came, Richard's fiancee disappeared without a trace, leaving Annabelle to him. Ever since then, she's become the reason he wakes up each morning.

Up For Love: Yes, but they'll have to deal with Annabelle

Other: Annebelle is pictured beloww(:

Spoiler! :
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Fri May 14, 2010 12:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

1087 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 3:11 pm
Sins says...

Good profiles guys!

Can you guys that have saved a spot, post your profiles A.S.A.P. I want to start this soon, if possible. I won't literally come chasing you with a bazooka or anything... just try and post your profile guys. :wink:

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings