Young Writers Society

Dirty Little Secrets

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue May 18, 2010 5:45 pm
View Likes
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Sara
I put in my headphones and turned up "La Tortura" By Shakira as loud as it would go got up and started dancing not caring if anyone saw me or not. I was in my own little world losing myself in the music. I actually was having a lot of fun and found myself smiling as I continued to dance. I accidently bumped into someone and one of my headphones got knocked out. "I am so sorry." I said turning around to see who I had bumped into. *can be anyone*
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Tue May 18, 2010 5:54 pm
Sins says...

I'd forgotten about this... classic me... :lol:

Austin

"Whoa, what happened here?" I said, walking into the kitchen

There was a smashed bottle of, what looked like, beer spilt all over the floor. As I turned my attention away from the liquid running along the kitchen tiles, I looked up at who I assumed had spilt it.

"I... I'm sorry!" The girl I recognised as Alexa said. "I can clean it up!"

The girl quickly began picking up the broken pieces of glass from the floor. I couldn't help but laugh at her panicked reaction. To be honest, the beer was an improvement on my horrible coloured kitchen tiles.

"It's okay!" I laughed, bending down and picking up the pieces of glass with her. "Just look on the bright side, at least it ain't a mirror. You'd be screwed otherwise!"

Alexa laughed an uncomfortable laugh before standing up again. As I stood up, I noticed that there was also another girl leaning against my counter. I shortly recognised her as Penelope. She almost looked as guilty as the girl who'd spilt the beer. Ah well, that was chicks for you. No wonder I- never mind.

Shaking the one thought I was about to think out of my head, I smiled and looked back at the girl who'd smashed the bottle.

"Hey, Alexa innit?" I said, reminding myself that not everyone understood my English slang. "I mean, isn't it?"

"Uh, yeah." Alexa replied nervously.

I was about to ask Alexa if she wanted another beer when I heard Michael's voice behind me. Seconds later, I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey man!" He grinned broadly.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:53 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Name: Brennan Smith

Age (5-25): 15

Personality:he is very romantic,sweet,loves to hang with his gf if he has one and make a fool of hisself,Protective over his friends,polite

Appearance: black hair,green eyes,5'8,175lbs,muscular

Background: He has had a bad life,his father died when he was 9 but before that he got beat by him and his mom got in a car accident when she got drunk one night and now is badly injured she cant walk or anything,his sister Evangeline is the best thing in his life...she is now 9yrs old,has a secret noone needs to know and isn planning on telling them.

Up For Love:Yes

Other:None
Last edited by brittbritt12347 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

27 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:10 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Brennan

I got out of my bed and when downstairs..I slept late for the third time this week. I hurried up and got to the kitchen to get some vodka because I was full of sweat from the nightmare i had about the night my father died..I had seen it all and it was frightening. After I drunk like five sips of it I put it back in the fridge and went to see how my mom was doing and when i walked in she was asleep so i slowly closed the door and went to Evangelines room,"how are you feeling?" I asked her.She looked at me and started to cry..she missed dad dearly and she was 3 when he died but they had been so close."I miss our father Brennan..I need him back,at least one last time!"then I walked over to her and hugged her tightly,"I got to go to a party now but ill be back later tonight," then I walked out and got into my car and headed to austins.
When I got there I knocked on the door and he answered,"hey bro," then I laughed and said,"Hey man..whats going on?" so I walked in only to see like thousands of people in the house.

27 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:45 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

why isnt anyone posting? lol this could be a really good story book if people would keep adding on it!! :D

27 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:18 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Come on people dont let this story book die!!!! :(

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire