z

Young Writers Society

Buried Alive

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Mon May 10, 2010 7:41 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

You run faster and faster. Your heart is pounding. There's the entrance to the cave-
and then it's gone. Buried. You're alone with limited rations. You need to get out. And fast.

On a tour through the Shyn Caves, something goes wrong. You and your tour group are stranded in the caves- the entrance has been covered by a rockslide. There are huge cliffs, jewel-covered tunnels, and much more. You have limited food rations and, even worse, there are several creatures lurking in caves and under the water- creatures supposed to be extinct for years, and creatures never even heard of before. You play a maximum of two characters. There is a large tour group.

Even worse- since this is a backpacking tour, you aren't expected to have left the caves and come back down the mountain for a whole month. Only then will they even begin searching for you. Part of your rations were covered by the landslide.

Open Positions:
The Two Tour Guides: Open
Someone on the Tour: Open

Everyone on the tour is under 25 years old.

Character Form:

Spoiler! :
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Fears:
History:
Other:

A picture is not required but it is advised. Thanks! :)
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Mon May 10, 2010 8:11 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

Name: Alice Ronn

Sex: Female

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Adventurous, brave, spends a lot of time in nature, very comfortable with people

Weaknesses: Naïve, believes the best of everyone at the risk that she'll be hurt

Strengths: Good leader, cares for people

Fears: Spiders, people hating her

History: She's always hiking, biking, being outdoors, and has gone spelunking a couple of times before

Other: Up for love
Last edited by Ranger Hawk on Tue May 11, 2010 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Mon May 10, 2010 8:55 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

There isn't really a limit to how many tourists we have since the group had two tour guides. But in case we ever did get that many, 17 is the limit of tourists.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue May 11, 2010 1:14 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Saves a spot for a female tourist as well.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue May 11, 2010 1:53 am
jemjive says...

Hahah save a spot for a.... hmmm.... male tourist. (:
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue May 11, 2010 8:08 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name:Sara Mark
Sex: Female
Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos00-400.jpg except with pale skin and dark midnight blue eyes and her hair is down past her waist with a naturally occuring red streak on the left side. she is actually very beautiful but she doesn't think so and her curves are in all the right places. She is wearing a black short sleeved v neck t shirt with red flowers stitched on the left side she has on black skinny jeans and knee high black converse with red shoelaces.

Personality:is a very sweet and well mannered girl is very kind and understanding and brilliant, she is curious but doesn't express her curiousty, she is very well thought and sarcastic she isn't afraid to speak her mind she is also very sweet, funny, optimistic, sassy, bold, courageous, and a good listener. She can make friends with anyone or anything with in a few minutes. She can be childish at times . She has a very quick temper

Weaknesses: She is deaf and not very good at thinking on her feet.
Strengths: She is a very smart person and is good at calming people down. She is a very caring person.
Fears: Fear.
History: Is a nature person is almost always camping or going outside.
Other: Is up for love. She can read lips and and sign language.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh