z

Young Writers Society

V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

Reviews: 3
Sat May 15, 2010 3:58 am
WordsInMyMind says...

Redd:

I towered over most of the people. Many of there thoughts were either Ech, werewolf. or Wow. Twisting my combination into my locker thought swarmed into my mind, both pleasant and unpleasant. I slip of paper fell out. Without looking at it I shoved it into my pocket and slammed the door shut.

Turning on my heel I strode down the hall to my dorm. When I opened the door Tye pounced on me. Of course I wrestled him, getting some dirty looks from others. When his claws accidentally scratched me a low growl slipped out.

Slapping my hand over my mouth I looked around to see if anyone had heard. But of course some of them did. I stood up and patted Tye's head, his tongue lolled out of his mouth. I took a big, big to other people not me, step and shut the door behind me.

Walking over to my bed I picked up my uniform. Eh. Letting it drop back on the bed I let myself fall onto the floor. It didn't hurt of course but it did shake some things around me. Tye lay down next to me, his head next to mine. Ruffling his fur I muttered "This is going to be a long year."
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

Reviews: 2
Sat May 15, 2010 6:24 pm
RedSun says...

Could someone bring Vance in?

Sat May 15, 2010 6:38 pm
WordsInMyMind says...

I believe ladyofthedeathroses' character Raven is following you to a rodeo or something.
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

Reviews: 2
Sat May 15, 2010 6:44 pm
RedSun says...

Vance

I saddled my horse and got ready to ride. The first event in the auditions was calf ropping. Basically, a baby cow was released into the arena and a rider on horseback lassoed it and tied it up.

New up, we have Vance Westhill of Texas! The announcer shouts. the calf is released, and I chase after it with my horse. Two seconds later, I lasso it and get off my horse. I run and tie it up, then look up at the scoreboard. 9.2. That was a new best for me.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat May 15, 2010 6:53 pm
jolene says...

Yeah raven is suppose to...
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

21 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 1:48 am
jolene says...

* I guess ill post*

Kayla:

I had to calm down Jumper, before I did anything. I locked my door as I quietly shut it. I was really late. Jumper had a hiccup problem. He accidentally spit up fire at me. He ruined my skirt ends and burnt the ends of my hair (truly!) I had to take a shower and tried to fix my hair. I put on a black school skirt, a red blouse, and a black tie.
I was walking softly in the hallway when a familiar smell crawled into my nose. I quickly turned and saw the werewolf walking towards me. He had a black pants, black shirt, and a red tie.He had a smirk on his face.
"What are doing late for class?" He chuckled.
"I could ask the same thing about you" I sneered back.
"Okay, ill tell you why I'm late. I fell asleep with my wolf-"
"Wolf?" I asked. "You have a pet wolf?"
"Yeah. I do. But anyways, I fell asleep and I woke up to the school bell" he finished. "Why are you late, missy?"
I looked down at my feet and whispered, " my dragon, Jumper, spit fire at me and burned my clothes and the ends of my hair."
"See you have a pet dragon. That is pretty wierd to me." He said.
"Well we better get to class, before we get in huge trouble." I whispered. "I have Algebra 1 first. You?"
"Same here. Let's walk to together." He said.
I looked in his hazel eyes and nodded my head.

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun May 16, 2010 11:33 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

*Sorry my dad was on the computer yesterday didn't get a chance to post*
Raven
'9.2 not bad.' I thought to myself clapping politely while everyone else around me went crazy jumping up and down. It was amusing to see humans get so worked up over something. I chuckled to myself smiling slightly and one of the humans sitting next to me turned towards me and I shook my head. "It's nothing." I said. She shrugged and turned forwards again and I chuckled again this time silently. I hope Iris is ok. Hopefully she hasn't gotten into any trouble. I thought to myself sighing quietly. Iris could get into trouble if you put her in an empty room and she was asleep don't ask me how she just did. Hopefully she had something to keep her occupied or company again hopefully Jumper. I bit my lip fretfully seeing in my minds eye Iris being bored out of her mind biting and ripping the pillows to shreds. She was trained she just got bored easily sometimes it seemed that she had ADHD. I shook my head telling myself that she would be fine but I would check up on her when I got home. I crossed my arms humming quietly to myself.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Sun May 16, 2010 2:44 pm
WordsInMyMind says...

Redd:

"Same here, let's walk together." I tried pushing away her thoughts from my mind but it was hard since she was so close to me. She nodded her head, looking into my eyes. I pulled at my tie and we started down the hallway "God these things are annoying. It feels like I'm going to choke."

She said nothing to that. After a few moments of silence she asked "Hey, why are you here?" Raising my eyebrows I shoved my hands in my pockets and said "I don't know. Why are you here?" She rolled her eyes "Well I am a vampire and this is a vampire school." I gave her a shrug and told her "I'm not part of the pack. It's just me and my wolf, Tye. We're loners. We left the pack a few months ago."

Annoying, huh?

21 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 11:54 pm
jolene says...

Kayla:

"Really?" I asked Redd. He nodded. "Wow." I said astonished.
"What?" He asked me curisously.
"Jumper and I are the same way, but I have Raven as a friend." I did while thinking of the long, hard and hurtful years Jumper and I went through.
Redd had a wierd look on his face, so I asked, "what's wrong Redd?"
He shook his head and a piece of is black hair fell on his forehead and I had a instinctive feeling that I should brush it back into place.
"What in the Hell! What am I thinking?" I scolded to myself, in my mind, of course.

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :

Mon May 17, 2010 10:08 pm
WordsInMyMind says...

Redd:

I supressed my smile when Kayla's thoughts of me went through my head. It was difficult but I managed. Kayla is such a sweet girl. Reaching over to her I gentley tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Her cold skin brushed my hand as I did so but it didn't bother me. I just hoped my hot skin didn't bother her.

Annoying, huh?

21 Reviews

Mon May 17, 2010 11:44 pm
jolene says...

Kayla:

When he pushed my red bangs out of my face, his super warm hands on my ice, cold face made me blush. Actually blush! I never blushed in my whole life! I felt my cheeks go red; red as my bangs.
Redd raised a sharp eyebrow.
I looked down at my shoes. I knew how he was feeling: warm and gentle. I felt a little warm myself.
Redd put his right hand under my chin, and made me look up at him. His eyes tried to look though my defences, but like myself, I had my shields up as high as they go. "How can you do that?" He asked me. I sighed as his warm breathe flowed over my face.

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :

Reviews: 0
Tue May 18, 2010 12:19 am
BlackDahlia says...

im glad you used most of my name! thats cute i feel loved XD.. can i be in it? because in a ixed up way ur and me........i belive.... lol
yours truly,
~black Dahlia~

Kayla & John forever

21 Reviews

Tue May 18, 2010 12:26 am
jolene says...

*sure! Now we need one more male*

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :

Reviews: 0
Tue May 18, 2010 2:09 pm
BlackDahlia says...

Name: Analisa Lynn Maresa

Special powers: eyes change color depending on mood, can sense people's feelings
eye color-

mad: red
Happy/energetic :eletric blue
tired: dark purple
flirtatous: bright purple
depressed:gray
pink: love/ crush

Appearance: slim, ivory skin, long black hair that comes to her hips
,she's only 5 ft tall.

History: she was close to death when they change her to a vampire her best friend is Kayla Anne Teddy

Personalities: depression, anger issues, and flirtatous

Likes/dislikes: hates mustard, mushrooms and pickels. She loves music(rock), drawing,readind and writing.

Pet: Nero: snow white kitten with eletric blue eyes, he's part vampire.

Other: im up for love... im depressed so it would be nice to have someone.....
Last edited by BlackDahlia on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
yours truly,
~black Dahlia~

Kayla & John forever

Tue May 18, 2010 10:31 pm
WordsInMyMind says...

Redd:

I lifted Kayla's chin and looked into her eyes but saw nothing. Her defenses were raised high and I couldn't get a way in. "How can you do that?" When she sighed her cool breath blew onto my neck. It would have been my face if I were shorter but I wasn't. As it wrapped around my throat I closed my eyes and took it in. I hadn't been cold in a long time.

Reopening my eyes I stared back at Kayla. Stumbling over my words I said "We um, better get to, um, class." She nodded but neither of us made a move.

Annoying, huh?

I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor