z

Young Writers Society

V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

Reviews: 3
Mon May 10, 2010 12:22 am
WordsInMyMind says...

Do you think I could be a werewolf? Just for that different perspective.
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue May 11, 2010 5:21 pm
jolene says...

only if you are a male WordsInMyMind
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

Wed May 12, 2010 12:51 am
WordsInMyMind says...

Werewolf

Name: Redd Woods

Special powers: Can read people's thoughts. But only when they are about him for some reason.

Appearance: Redd has a naturally tanned skin tone and his eyes are a milk chocolate brown. His hair is short and black. He is a little taller than average and he is quite muscular. His teeth are brilliantly white against his tanned skin tone. When he's a wolf he is mostly snowy white. He has only a hint of black around his brown eyes.

History: Redd was raised by his father. At age eighteen (hence why he ended up transforming) his father was killed by a vampire (hence why he doesn't like vampires)

Personalities: Redd is usually a very happy person. He's not the most outgoing but he's not shy either. He's proud of being different. He's good at hidding his true feelings so it can get confusing to other people sometimes.

Likes/dislikes: Likes-The woods/forest. Rain. Running. Traveling. Hunting. Smiling and laughing. Having fun. Dislikes-Vampires. Sitting still. Getting angry. Being depressed. Other people being depressed. Gloomy people.

Pet: He has a wolf. Not a werewolf but just a plain old regualr wolf. His name is Tye. Tye's fur is a pitch black. His eyes are a bright yellow and his front right foot is snowy white.

Other: Up for love
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

21 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 2:50 am
jolene says...

*Okay we can get started!*

I woke up this mourning when Jumper jumped on my chest. It made me wake up fast, because I couldn't breathe. His talons broke the first part of my skin. I groaned and shoved Jumper off my midnight blue bed. "Jumper! I know that it is time to go, but I need to take a shower first." (Jumper is really excited to go to a day-and-night highschool.) Jumper stood on his hand legs and gently pulled my red bangs. (Jumper is a little bit bigger than a regular great dane.) "Okay, okay!" I yelled "I'm up!" I got up groggly and staggered towards to bathroom for a shower.

About a half an hour later, I was dressed and calling a 'special' taxi. The sun was just rising as the taxi stopped in front of Genevieve high school. No one was there except a couple of teachers. They were very nervous for some reason. I sit down on a bench and take out my iPod. I sat there thinking about it while Jumper and my suitecases were being carried towards my dorm. I fell asleep on the bench listening to linkin park...
Last edited by jolene on Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed May 12, 2010 9:52 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Raven
I walked to the Genevieve high school and sat down on the frontsteps after getting dressed in a long sleeved red and black striped long sleeved shirt and a black skirt.
I put in my headphones and turned on my ipod turning up Evanescence as loud as I could bear and rested my head against a brick wall. *Sorry I don't want to stick with the same outfit the whole way through*
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Thu May 13, 2010 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

21 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 2:00 pm
View Likes
jolene says...

*hey can all of us, when we post, write more than 500 characters?*

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :

Reviews: 2
Wed May 12, 2010 8:13 pm
RedSun says...

Vance Westhill

I sling my bag over my shoulder, today was the rodeo auditions. And I was nervous as hell.

I throw on my t-shirt, even though it was hot out, and put on my cowboy hat. It was showtime. I intended to walk the mile there from the hotel, the walk would get the blood moving.

Halfway there, i realize I don't know where it is. I decide to ask a girl sitting on the front steps of what looks like some high end school. I tap her shoulder. It surprises her, and her books fall onto the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, miss." I say, bending down and picking them up. I hand them to her.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"Do you know where the Red Bend Rodeo Hall is?" I ask.

"Down Queen Street, take a left on Blossom road. It will be on your right."

"Thank you. And I am very sorry about your books." I say. I give her a quick tip of my hat, then walk off towards the show.

12 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Raven
I watched the human walk down the street curiously. I shook my head and concentrated on the music. I pulled out a sketchpad and started working on a picture I had started the night before, a black and red masquerade mask lying in a pool of blood under a streetlight with a pale hand reaching for it and a dark shadow of a man walking away. I smiled as I drew a blood red crescent moon concentrating on the thin lines of red light highlighting the mans light brown hair,the bloody knife in his hand and black leather jacket. I loved drawing this kind of stuff and I had won a few prizes for my drawings.

21 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 10:19 pm
jolene says...

* oh yeah and everyone has to write every other day* :D

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :

Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 am
WordsInMyMind says...

Redd:

I stroked Tye's black fur and looked up at the large building. Of course I knew I wouldn't be welcome here by most students but I had been a loner, weel I had Tye but that was it, for three months now. I'm sure I'd be okay if they knew. Several vampires gave me some disgusted looks but I ignored it.

I pulled my shirt back over my head. I had ran here of course. Stretching my arms in front of me I let out a loud yawn. Tye let out his own yawn. Who ever says yawns aren't contagious are wrong. I took a step back and bumped into someone. "Sorry." I said in my overly loud voice as I turned around

*This can be anyone. And is it okay that Redd is a lone wolf or does he have to be part of the pack?*

Annoying, huh?

21 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 1:01 am
jolene says...

* he can be a lone wolf,I'm a vampire with no family or convent*

I woke up as 'Break' by 3 Days Grace was going off. I stood and stretched my back. I walk towards the water fountain. I felt like someone was staring at me, so I turned (while still walking), looked around. I was fixing to turn around when I bumped into something. I turned around and a smell hit me so hard that it almost made me fall down.
"Sorry." A deep, but a horrible loud voice came from the direction of the smell.
It took a minute for my sight to clear up. And when it did, I was staring in the nicest brown eyes I have ever seen. I felt his kind, but strong spirit flow through my body. I knew that he was a werewolf, but It was different in so many ways.

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :

12 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 1:17 am

*Hey Jolene can Raven and Kayla be buddies since they both don't have families or convents?*
Raven
I stepped off of the steps and walked across the street to where Kayla was talking to a werewolf or more like staring at him. "Kayla will you cover for me if I skip?" I asked her. She stared at me. "Why?" She asked. I shrugged there was no way I was telling her I was going to see a human in a rodeo. "Just feel like it it will be the only time this week please?" I begged. "Alright." She said sighing. I grinned and walked down to the Red Bend Rodeo Hall. I walked inside and sat among the other people who were watching the rodeo auditions. The human who had bumped into me caught my eye and I smiled warmly at him he stared at me for a moment then smiled back.
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Thu May 13, 2010 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

21 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 2:37 am
jolene says...

*yeah they can be friends. oh by the way, when you are talking and not your character, use these stars '*' okay?*

Kayla:

I was worried about what Raven was going to do. She doesnt usually skip, not unless she really hungry or she is doing something bad. The werewolf that I ran into was still staring at me.
"What?" I asked questionablely.
The guy just lightly shook his head. "Sorry for bumping you. I was not looking were I was going." As he said that, the bell rang. "Well I better get to class. See you around!" He yelled running away. Everyone stopped and looked at me.
"Over my dead body." I thought to myself.
Just as I was going to turn away, the guy ran backer to me and said, "my name is Redd by the way." Then he ran back into the school.

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :

Thu May 13, 2010 11:21 pm
WordsInMyMind says...

Redd:

The girl was a vampire but her thoughts towards me were pretty nice. Well actually it was 1)I smelled really bad 2)I had very nice eyes 3)I had a kind but strong spirit or something and 4)I was different or something. My stupid power can be so confusing sometimes. In never gives you all the information, just what the person is thinking right then and there.

Tye ran into the woods, probably to hunt and then just wander until I got out of school. As I strode through the hallway I noticed that I was the only werewolf. That and the fact that all the vampires felt like they were choking. But hey, there's one of me and like twenty of them so if anyone should be gagging it should be me. But luckily I'd grown used to the smell over my years.

*Is this a uniform school or do they wear normal clothes?*

Annoying, huh?

21 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 12:56 am
jolene says...

*yeah our school colors are black and red*

"Wow" I thought to myself. I was walking towards my locker. When I got there, I spun my locker combination and opened it. A piece of color paper fell out slowly.

Welcome to V.W.A! We have all different kind of schedules. Nights, Mornings, Middles, and anykind of schedule you need to fit your lifestyle. Here is your choices you have these classes: P.E., Algebra 1, 2, and Advance, World History, Physical Science, Art, Chorus, ELA, and Culinary Class. If you have any questions about anything, please talk to the school guidance counselor, Mr. Kraft.

I looked around and everyone got the same thing.I shoved the note in my back pocket.
I walked down the hallway toward my one bedroom dorm. I was thinking about the werwolf as I walked into my room. Jumper decided to knock me over as I shut the door.

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien