z

Young Writers Society

Winged Ones

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:06 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Everyone please stop overposting.... no offense but I can't keep up... lol. And could you explain whats happening to Fiction and I?
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:05 pm
Dragonet says...

Ok, so from what I know, right now we are at Ashton's house, just chillin'. It's night time and we're all just hanging out and flying around. There's a new character, A.J. (His profile is in the DT) We all just got done shopping. Dreamy with Marvel is back (she joined the SB but she hasn't posted until now) We just said that Marvel has been there the whole time, it's just that he hasn't done anything much ...Besides that I don't think anything else is going on.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Kaylee:

When I opened my eyes everyone around me was asleep. I stood up, injected myself with the tranformation mix, quickly dressed, and went to the door. Opening it, I turned to gaze at my family before leaving.

In a hushed tone I whispered "I love you."

With that I turned and walked out the door. I was so glad to find out that this is where I used to live as a child.

Closing the door gently I started walking down the sidewalk, glad I had used injection since several cars were driving on the road. When I had been flying yesterday I had spotted what I was looking for, the place I was headed for tonight. Zipping my yellow hoodie up I threw the hood over my head and stuffed my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

I walked for what seemed like foever before reaching my destination. Starting to detect footsteps I turned and peered into the dark, but no one was there. Brushing off the thought I continued on.

Through the black iron gates I winded my way through the weeds, dead flowers, the tombstones, and I tried not to step on anyones grave. I was glad that no one came to graveyards at night, this way I could be alone.

When I reached the right stone I sat down next to the grave and ran my hands back and forth over the grass.

"Lila, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I was just so afraid that they would hurt you too. I couldn't bear to see the smug grins on their faces as they tortured you." Tears began running down my face as I remembered what I had done. Taking in a shaky breath I said "I'm so sorry Lila, I'm so so sorry I did that to you. It's haunted me all of my life. Please forgive me."

With that I said "Happy birthday sis."

Wiping my tears on my sleeve I heard something snap and whipped around.

*This can be anyone.*
Live, Love, Laugh

Random avatar

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:20 pm
View Likes

Anika

I had seen Kaylee leaving. Any other day I would have woken up Blaise, but I didn't know if she would want me to. I watched as she kneeled by the grave of a girl I assumed was her sister. Suddenly, she whipped around.

"Anika?!" she said, looking stunned.

"Sorry," I said hurriedly. "I didn't-"

"No, its," she wiped away her tears. "It's ok. I'm fine..."
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

84 Reviews

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:48 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Kaylee:

I was so glad that it was Anika and not one of the others, who would have definiatly heard what I'd said.

Scooping up Anika I said "You shouldn't have some out here by yourself." She wrapped her arms around me and said "You did it."

Winding my way out of the graveyard I said "Anika hon, I'm grown up. I can protect myself from people bigger than me. But you, you still have growing to do and if someone had tried to take you you wouldn't have been able to fight him."

My steps were long as I began walking down the sidewalk with Anika in my arms. This time I heard someones heavy, clonky steps. When I glanced over my shoulder a man was behind me. Anika saw him too and looked a little worried. "It's okay Anika, he's just taking a walk."

But I began to realize that everywhere I went he went too. I couldn't lead him to the others so I wandered around the general area of the house until Anika began to fall asleep on me.

"Excuse me miss." the man said in a scratchy voice. In set Anika down and whispered "Run back home Anika. And don't come back here. Go, now." She began running but the man kept his attention on me.

"What's a girl like you walking the streets alone?" He said with a sneer.

"What's a filthy man like you doing following me around?" I snapped.

He took a step closer and I took a step back. When he backed me into a wall and still advanced I said through my teeth "You do not want to do that. Now back off."

He sneered in my face and said "Little girl, I don't think you want to talk to me like that. You have no idea what I've been through, what I'm capable of."

When he got even closer I punched him in the face and then kicked him, knocking him to the ground. When he got up, angry, and advanced on me I grabbed his shirt and pressed him against the wall "Listen here you digusting, filthy man. You do not touch me, you do not threaten me. If you do again I will kill you. Do you understand?"

He looked uncomfortable but said "What can someone like you do to harm me?"

Through my teeth I said "Don't test me. I've been through things you can't even dream of, I've fought packs of animals." After half a second of hesitation I said "I killed my own sister." With that I slammed his head against the wall, not hard enough to kill him but hard enough to make him forget tonight. After stashing him I went into the house.
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Ellie May~

Kaylee and Anika came into the house. Kaylee was angry and I knew why. I had seen it through Anika, but I wasn't about to tell anyone. I kept my mouth closed as I watched TV, smiling up at Kaylee as she plopped down next to me. But I think she already knew that I knew, by the way she looked at me.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Forsakin, Anika doesn't know that Kaylee killed him. All she knows is Kaylee told her to run.

Anika

The terrible man through the graveyard. I wondered how Kaylee had got back or what had happened to the man. Blaise looked up towards Kaylee questioningly, and she sat beside him, breathing a bit heavily. I wondered what had happened.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

84 Reviews

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:45 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Kaylee:

Blaise gave me a quizzical look and I just shook my head and said "Just be glad I know how to fight."

I felt my hands shaking. That was the first time I had said out loud that I had killed my sister, and it was leavig me terrified with my memory.

Placing my hands to my head I closed my eyes and felt the worry in the room. "I'm fine." I said just loud enough to be heard.

I didn't want anyone to find out. I'd loose all respect, everything that I'd built for myself. I looked over at Ellie and Blake. If only Lila had survived like Ellie did. If only if only.
Live, Love, Laugh

Random avatar

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Blaise

"Ok," I said softly, nodding. If Kaylee didn't want to tell me, I wasn't going to take it personally. I knew that sometimes... sometimes you don't want to tell someone something. Although I wouldn't pretend I didn't wish she would trust me with it...
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:47 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

sunstarfrozenlife, I know. I meant her sister. Anika heard that part when she was in the graveyard right?

Sorry I don't have time to post, I'm babysitting.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 pm

ok
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

84 Reviews

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:31 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Kaylee:

I took note of the hurt in Blaise's eyes and promised myself that one day I would tell him, but not today. I closed my eyes and drew in a deep breath. Finally, after no sound except for the t.v, I stood up and said "I'm hungry. Do you guys want to go eat?"

*Sorry it's so short.

Oh, and I'm going away on vacation on sunday and won't be back for a week. Keep aylee involved please. Thanks.*
Live, Love, Laugh

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:55 pm
Calligraphy says...

So I am going to move things along a bit, just a day or so.

Michel

I woke up on the pull out couch grateful I had it to myself. I was one of those people who took up as much space as possible, but completely froze if someone else was on the same bed. I always woke up stiff after sharing a bed. I lay there not wanting to get up, but keeping my eyes open so I wouldn't fall back asleep. My thoughts were scattered.

How much longer will Ashton's mom let us stay here? What are we going to do about the scientists? Were not normal. School is starting soon. That's when I realized Almost two months had passed. It was August! It was my Birthday tomorrow. August 22. I was 15! I thought of Blake. I should get her something. I had missed her birthday. She was 14 now. I still wasn't used to the fact. She had always seemed older to me. I sat up because my eyelids were slowly closing. I shivered then pulled a blanket over my bare shoulders. It was probably 80 outside by now, but inside it wasn't even 60. The sun was high over head outside. I had always loved sleeping in, but because we only had our wings at night I was even more messed up in my sleeping patterns. Going to bet around 8:00 and getting up long after 12:00.

I glanced up as Blake walked into the room. She was already dressed and looked as though she had been up for a few hours. She never slept as much as me. I smiled.
"Hey" Things weren't perfect between us, but much better. Even though I had told her I loved her the way she was, and I didn't like all the changes she laughed more easily now. Because she insisted and I would do anything to please her I tried to stay the way I was with my faults.
"Hi, sleepy head." She skipped over grabbed a pillow and playfully smacked me in the head with it. I leaped up grabbing a pillow of my own. We danced around dodging and striking time and time again. Blake hit me in the stomach, and the pillow flew open causing feathers to fly everywhere. "It's like snow!"
"It isn't like snow at all." Blake laughed.
"Well, don't judge me I've never seen snow."
"You've never seen snow!" She seemed surprised.
"Nope."
"Well, that is going to have to change." She took the moment I was distracted to hit me again. Over the head. I bent over un-able to stop laughing. She burst out to. We both fell over. There we sat, my stomach hurt. Once I could control myself I leaned over and kissed her.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:49 pm
ultraviolet says...

>Sorry I haven't been posting. For some reason it hasn't been sending me email notification things<

Blake

Michel leaned over and kissed me. For some strange reason, I couldn't get over the fact that he'd never seen snow. I mean, who's never seen snow? Seriously!

I pulled away. "You're seriously serious? You've never seen snow?"
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:26 pm
Yuriiko says...

Caroline:

I stretched my arms as the sun's ray lightened up the bedroom. I changed my pajamas to my usual clothes and headed out. The morning cool air filled both of my lungs and gave me slight chills.

"Hey Kaylee," a smile appeared right out from my face wile I greeted her.

"Oh, it's a good thing you're awake," she clasped her hand then stepped a little towards me then continued, "you hungry?"

"yeah," I chuckled softly. Looking around, I saw Ellie and Blaise on the couch. The sound of the t.v circled around the place. I stared at Kaylee and asked, "Are we going to go out for breakfast or actually, we can just cook."

"Let's cook then." Kaylee grinned and pulled me in the kitchen.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings