z

Young Writers Society

Winged Ones

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat May 08, 2010 5:49 am
fictionfanatic says...

There is sometimes a child born with wings. They are called the winged ones. When they get to a certain age they are left on an island alone. But what the people don't know is that all the people they have left there have created a tribe and plan to one day get their revenge for being left to die.

Character Profile-

Name:

Age(Teenager please):

Appearance:

Picture:

What do your wings look like?:

Picture:

What does your mask look like?:

Picture:

Personality:

Feelings towards people that left you on island?:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Flaws:

Up for love?:

Pictures are not required

Please join! If you have any questions or need any more explanation just post it or PM me!
Live, Love, Laugh

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sat May 08, 2010 5:58 am
Apple says...

I'll join. I'll post a profile later, though.
I spy!

84 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2010 6:03 am
fictionfanatic says...

Name: Kaylee

Age(Teenager please): 18

Appearance: Kaylee has medium length red hair and blue green eyes. Her skin is smooth and slightly tanned. She has markings on her cheekbones. Her lips are full and red. Kaylee's eyelashes are long and thick.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

What do your wings look like?: Her wings are large and golden

Picture:
Spoiler! :

What does your mask look like?: It too is golden. The mask has feathers on it.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Kaylee sort of takes on a leader kind of role. She is motherly to the younger ones but she is also firm. She will act upon what she believes in. She's outgoing and not afraid to show it. Her opinion is her opinion and few people can change her mind.

Feelings towards people that left you on island?: She hates them for abandoning her here. But she loves them for showing her how cruel people can really be.

Likes: Bright colors. People. Planning. Swimming. Singing. Taking on a role of a leader.

Dislikes: Being alone for to long. Laziness. Silence for long periods of time.

Strengths: Being a leader. Singing. Fighting. Defending herself. She is likable.

Flaws: Can be very stubborn at times. Gets agitated easy. Her hate for the people who left her here sometimes consumes her.

Up for love?: Yes
Live, Love, Laugh

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Sat May 08, 2010 7:13 am
LovelessSummer says...

Name: Eli Harris

Age(Teenager please): 17

Appearance: Messy black hair with silver eyes. He's tall and has a skinny/musclar build.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

What do your wings look like?: Black and feathery.

Picture:

What does your mask look like?: A simple black mask.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: By first apperance, most people pass him off to be rude and sarcastic, which he is the total opposite of most times. He's nice, caring, and kind. He hates rudeness and rude people and will seldom ever get in fights on his own free will, whereas he will gladly fight against the people who dropped him on this cursed island. He is the peacemaker most times and can sniff out a fight within a mile. He's charming and sweet and loves to be around others and make people feel good.

Feelings towards people that left you on island?: He hates them. They are the only people that e can say that about, and resents using that word, but, he must admit, that if he ever came across the person that dumped him here he would gradly feed them their guts.

Likes: Calmness, when others are happy, the night time, the grey clouds that look like storm clouds but never really are, rain, full moons, thunder and lightning(he think it's romantic), river rocks/water, the stars, daydreaming, and being around others.

Dislikes: Excessive noise, fights, arguments, when people are sad, bright lights, the people that put him here.

Strengths: He knows how to repair injuries and nurse people back to health, he's a good listener, he plans things well and takes instruction well also. He's also good with ranged attacks.

Flaws: He's not the best at hand-to-hand combat as he tends to advoid it. If he can't attack without being out of reach with a bow and arrow or something, he is pratically usless. Gets lost in his daydreams and tends to lose track of time. He is also very accident prone.

Up for love?: Yes.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sat May 08, 2010 7:54 am
Apple says...

Name: Ester Alice

Age(Teenager please): 16 turning 17.

Appearance:

Picture:
Spoiler! :

What do your wings look like?:

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality:Ester is tough, sarcastic and hates "girliness". She is often thought to be a "joker" and "Clown" because of her bubbly personality. When she wants to be, she can appear innocent and harmless, though she is as every bit as powerful as everyone else.

Feelings towards people that left you on island?: Ester doesn't hate anyone, not even the people that left her stranded on the island. She doesn't like what they have done and madly dislikes the fact that they are trying to kill her. Ester is more confused at to why they did it, not hating them for leave her to die.

Likes: Ester loves dogs and colourful things, most popularly bandana's. She is always wearing a bandana no matter the occasion. Though she hates to admit is, Ester loves to dance, whether that be slow dancing or break dancing. She doesn't show anyone, and prefers to hide it from others. Fighting is another one of her passions, she loves to flip and jump, connecting punches and kicks to others.

Dislikes:Ester hates rats and foul oudors. She will often scream is she's anything that resembles a flea ridden rodent. Boring days and people often annoy her, and she often doesn't associate herself with them.

Strengths:Ester is a very fast flyer, able to do numerous flips and turns when she is air born. Ester doesn't hate it that she has wings, in fact she loves the feeling of wind wrippling through her wings. She is also a good figher, spending most of her time practicing punching and kicking. Ester isn't very strong though and can easily be beaten down, if it wasn't for her speed she would have been dead long ago.

Flaws: When she was younger she destroyed some of the cartliage in her knee resulting in pain shooting up her legs when ever she throws herself into a run, or sprints for a long period of time. She tends to hide and ignore the pain, but it's there and it's killing her.

Up for love?: Yes.
Last edited by Apple on Thu May 20, 2010 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I spy!

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Sat May 08, 2010 11:47 am
Yuriiko says...

:wink: Hello there!
I'll join!

Character Profile:

Name: Caroline

Appearance/ What do your wings look like?:
Spoiler! :
rsz_08sasasa-05-10_1753.jpg
Fairy. I played fairy dress-up games in y8.com and after, captured it. hee-hee
rsz_08sasasa-05-10_1753.jpg (44.39 KiB) Viewed 2096 times

Spoiler! :
Mask_by_Brookegrl525.jpg
Her only pink accessory, the pink mask.
Mask_by_Brookegrl525.jpg (21.04 KiB) Viewed 2096 times

Personality: At first, you will see her as an innocent shy girl. She seldom shows her feelings towards people. She talks less but take things seriously. She’s obsessed with anything blue though her pink mask is a mystery. Her favorite pastimes are reading books and practicing up her flying skills. She has the “healing power” though it decreases her life span when she uses it.

She likes to be in a group but prefers to work alone, though she values friendship and teamwork.

Cleanliness is her friend. Grime is her enemy.

Feelings towards people that left you on island?: She kept her unpleasant feelings towards the people who left her.

Dislikes: Impurity, chatty people, greed

Strengths: She goes stronger when in a battle. She heals sick people with incurable diseases. Flying skills.

Flaws: She wants to save people even though it reduces her life span. She’s gentle to all people who like her but desiring for a revenge to those people who left her all alone. She gets to overcome her fear of enemies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first submitted post here in RPG Storybook. 8)
Last edited by Yuriiko on Sun May 09, 2010 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

84 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2010 2:03 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Remember guys, keep the gender ratio pretty even. We have three girls and one guy so far.
Live, Love, Laugh

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Mon May 10, 2010 4:16 am
ultraviolet says...

Hey. I know you want the girl/guy ratio pretty even, but I'm not sure I could do this if I had to play a guy. Hope that doesn't mess you up too bad. :|

Name: Blake Amalie

Appearance: Pretty much like the picture, but always wears black of some sort.

Spoiler! :

What do your wings look like?: The picture, minus the girl.

Spoiler! :

What does your mask look like?: Like the picture.

Spoiler! :

Personality: Is tough and a loner. Tends to drift off and is often found, hours later, deep in the woods practicing her fighting skills. When made to be in a group, is more than willing to let someone else lead, as long as said person is not overly bossy, and is willing to listen to everyone's ideas.

Feelings toward people that left you on island?: Doesn't like them or hate them; pretty much doesn't care. Her motto toward this: They're them, and I'm me. They don't want me and I don't need them.

Likes: Being steady on the ground, hand to hand combat, and wolves.

Dislikes: Large groups of people, perky morning people, flying for extended amounts of time.

Strengths: Good fighter, especially hand to hand with her twin daggers. Stays calm under pressure. Can't be tempted by wealth or power. Has a high pain tolerance.

Flaws: Doesn't trust easily. Finds it hard to make friends, and naturally distances self from people. Is uncoordinated in the air, and can't focus when flying for a long time.

Up for love: Highly doubt it.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Mon May 10, 2010 4:44 am
ultraviolet says...

Oh, and one quick question. How many people are we having? Just wondering.

:elephant: LOVE --ULTRAVIOLET

:elephant: LOVE --ULTRAVIOLET

(P.S. I signed twice because I forgot to last post, and I ALWAYS sign off with that. Just thought I'd mention that.)
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

84 Reviews

Mon May 10, 2010 8:27 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Well we have four girls and one guy so we can start when we get more guys.
Live, Love, Laugh

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Mon May 10, 2010 9:05 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Name: Blaise Arian

Age(Teenager please): 17

Appearance: He has dark black hair and blue eyes. Very tall and quite good looking.

What do your wings look like?: He has dark black wings that spread out from behind him. When they fold up they're still easy to see. They have flecks of gold.

What does your mask look like?: It's black with flecks of gold, like his wings.

Personality: He's kind, sweet, good at leading, can be quiet sometimes.

Feelings towards people that left you on island?: He's angry that they abandoned him. He wants revenge but not as badly as some.

Dislikes: Crowded places, people who pretend to be nice, his family.

Strengths: Fighting, Archery, Running.
Flaws: Not very flexable, his left wing has a tear in it that makes it hard for him to fly long distances.

Up for love?: Sure, why not.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue May 11, 2010 12:25 am
ToritheMonster says...

Name: Marvel Rhyme

Age(Teenager please): 18

Appearance: Tall and red-haired with bright green eyes. He has a subtle muscular build.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

What do your wings look like?: They are metal, but still pliable and lightweight.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

What does your mask look like?:It is metal like his wings, but only covers half his face.

Picture:imagine half of this:
Spoiler! :

Personality:He has two sides: a friendly, bold, playful side for his friends and a dark, ruthless calculating side for his foes.

Feelings towards people that left you on island?:
He wants them dead.
Likes:joking, laughing, MMAs, fencing, knife throwing, reading, and swimming. He likes cooking but is awful.

Dislikes:The people who left him there, most people w/o wings

Strengths:Fighting, strategical.

Flaws:He would lay down his life for a friend and tends to make irrational decisions.He tends to argue a lot if you question what he says, or does the complete opposite and does nothing but goof off.

Up for love?:sure
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Tue May 11, 2010 9:10 pm
ArahniaSiddel says...

I decided to make a guy instead of a girl to get things moving faster. Hopefully I will act right cus I am a girl:)

Name: Michel Webb

Appearance: Like dude in picture, exactly. (Far right, purple)

Picture:
purple hair.jpg
purple hair.jpg (79.25 KiB) Viewed 2013 times

What do your wings look like? : Like hers. They are a little bit bigger though. And the same shade of purple as the first picture.

Picture:
dragon-fairy-purple-wings-31000.jpg
dragon-fairy-purple-wings-31000.jpg (199.75 KiB) Viewed 2013 times

What does your mask look like?: Just goes around his eyes the same purple as everything else.

Personality: Is full of himself. Loves showing off in front of girls. He doesn’t stretch the truth a lot though. Laughs easily and doesn’t know the word serious. He never is sad.

Feelings towards people that left you on island?: Its cool, whatever.

Likes: He loves music, girls, outside stuff, being the center of attention, and roughhousing.

Dislikes: He hates when someone is hurts a girl or someone weaker than themselves. He also hates sad or serious moments.

Strengths: He has really fast reflexes.

Flaws: He trusts people way too easily, he goes into a fight without thinking, he annoyed easily. He can’t be quiet it just isn’t his nature.

Up for love?: Yes!
Last edited by ArahniaSiddel on Wed May 12, 2010 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

84 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 11:45 pm
fictionfanatic says...

We'll start now...And thanks guys...

Anyone can start if you'd like. I don't have enough time right now.
Live, Love, Laugh

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Wed May 12, 2010 12:48 am
ArahniaSiddel says...

Michel was listening to his music. But, unlike usual he wasn’t totally zoned out in the beat. He wasn’t paying any attention to it at all actually. He was staring at Blake. (Even though she was 13 she could pass for at least 15.) He watched as she practiced shooting her bow. He noticed everything. The way her arm looked as she pulled back the string. The way her blue eyes squinted up as she concentrated on the target.
He shook his head trying to clear it. They would NEVER work out. She totally ignored him. She at least talked to the other guys on the island. She seemed to hate him. “Crap” he groaned under his breath. She had glanced up and seen him.

Moo.
— Cow