z

Young Writers Society

Moonlight Academy

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri May 07, 2010 3:19 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Okay, here's my profiles. And can I suggest that you change "drinken" to "fed"?

Vampire
Name: Christophe Rousseau.

Age(Real and fake): About a hundred years shy of 2000, pulls off 17/18.

Appearance: Tall with dirty blonde hair and pale green-grey eyes that turn red when he hasn't fed for a while. His eyes are kind even though he looks fierce. He's been around a long time and has spent years trying to blend in and not kill any humans when he feeds.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: As an older vampire, Christophe is secretive, mysterious and very anti-social. He is usually kind but has a horrid temper that he doesn't lose often. He's rather cold and quiet and likes to blend in with the shadows-literally.

Likes/dislikes: Likes humans (and their blood), the moon, the sun, animals-especially wolves, learning, painting and drawing. Dislikes what he's done in the past, hurting others, people who hurt vampires-especially those he likes, technology (although he's dealing with it) and change, though he has learnt to accept it.

History(Time period from, etc. Not all of them remember): Born in France in 107 AD to a rich man and his wife, Christophe grew up speaking Latin and following his father around. At 17 he was making his way home and came across an injured woman. She turned out to be a vampire and made him one as well before vanishing. He hasn't seen her since.

Over the years, Christophe has fought in many wars and saved a few lives, as well as turning a few humans into vampires. He's seen empires rise and fall, battles fought and won, then lost, Royalty born and Royalty die, seen famous paintings created and then put on display. He's even seen his own kind hunted down, tortured and killed. He's also killed many humans and is seeking forgiveness, though it'll take a while.

As one of the oldest at the Academy, he's secretive, mysterious and very anti-social. It's rumoured that he's been asleep for at least the past hundred years and is at the Academy to 'adapt'.

Other: Up for love.

Human
Name: Anabelle Blackwood.

Appearance: Tall with shoulder length, dark brown hair, pale green eyes and fair skin. She looks kind but appears distant since she's not keen on the whole social thing. Often seen wearing black jeans and a dark red peasant top, and a cross around her neck.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Anabelle is quiet and shy, gets nervous pretty quickly and a bit of an ice queen. She doesn't like crowds and is a little anti-social, preferring to be alone than amongst a large group. Anabelle knows something strange is going on at the Academy but like the rest of the human students, she can't quite put her finger on it.

Likes/dislikes: Likes the dark, the moon and the stars, the sun, cats, weapons and martial arts. Dislikes school, studying, violence, and getting into trouble and/or danger.

How did you get into Moonlight Academy?: Fluke? Anabelle isn't sure, maybe it was bribery? Pure luck? However she got in, she's in now and doesn't really feel like leaving any time soon.

Other: Up for love.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri May 07, 2010 4:50 pm
kidashka says...

I will join as a vampire :D
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Fri May 07, 2010 11:33 pm
curiousvampire says...

Of course I had to join as a human.

Name: Vincent/ Victor Christian
Appearance: Here's a pic:
Spoiler! :
Picture0009 (4).jpg
Picture0009 (4).jpg (40.02 KiB) Viewed 101 times

Personality: He has split personalities: Vincent is the quiet silent type with a mind of his own , but not the shy type and then there is Victor the bad boy who enjoys manipulating others for his own amusement, but he is also very sociable and friendly plus he could talk himself out of anything.
History: His parents has always been too busy- working as company owners- to pay attention to him so he created Victor out of necessity. Vincent is always getting into trouble because of Victor and the two differs so much except that they are both have a thing for hot guys.
Likes/dislikes: Vincent likes to play the guitar, writing songs and mythology of all sorts/ Victor likes causing problems. Vincent dislikes stupid people and Victor. Victor dislikes it when people try to make trouble with Vincent.
How I got to Moonlight Academy: The Internet, he thought it looked interesting and wanted a new start so he decided to apply there and got in on his vast knowledge and the reputation of his rich aristocrat parents.
Other: Up for love
"I became insane,with long intervals of horrible insanity."

"Their ideology is that human nature is fundamentally evil.In other words, humans are evil from the day they are born."

"Human is beatiful. Perfect is boring."

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Fri May 07, 2010 11:46 pm
Sins says...

Hey, are we going to start this soon?
I really want to! :xd:

I've just noticed that there quite a few people in this from the first Storybook I was in... awww... makes me feel warm inside. :lol: It's also weird because my character in this is similar to the one in my first Storybook. Just thought I'd share that with you guys.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat May 08, 2010 2:02 am
fictionfanatic says...

I want to start but we have six humans and only three vampires. I'll make another one but if two of you could make one that would be great. I hope to start tomorrow.
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2010 2:45 am
fictionfanatic says...

Name: Gracilis. A few people call her Grace but she usually goes by Gracilis.

Age(Real and fake): Forgets actual age but remembers she's from roman era. She pulls off 18.

Appearance: Clara has long ringlets of rich brunette hair. Her wide eyes are a melted milk chocolate brown. She is thing but not abnormally thin. She is an average height. Her face almost always has a gentle and kind expression look on it.

Picture: Image

Personality: Gracilis is a quieter person unless she's around people she really knows. She also is very hardheaded. Especially about the fact that she thinks electronics are possessed by spirits.

Likes: Human blood. Stories. Greek Mythology. Watching humans live their lives happily. New lives. The ocean. Stone buildings.

Dislikes: She hates to see the life drain from people's eyes. People taking life for granted.

History: Gracilis comes from the Roman Era. She has experienced a lot in her life. The way she became a vampire...

When she was 18 years old and was with her best friend on a walk. A man appeared and brought them somewhere. They were having a good time. The next thing she knew her friend was screaming in excruciating pain and he was biting her. When she realized what was happening it was to late for her friend. Her friend was dead. She ran and ran as fast as she could only to find out he was faster. When she got home her father lay there dead and a vampire finished off draining her mother. They trapped her, one in front of her and one behind. They took turns biting her as she screeched in extreme pain.

Her brother killed the one behind her and the other one. She turned into a vampire. He was going to kill her but realized she was his sister and couldn't. Instead he helped her escape the town so no one would harm her. She always wandered back there to check on him.

Other: Up for love
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat May 08, 2010 6:48 am
pudin.junidf says...

oops, sorry I took so long but here I am.
I'm taking two spots so I think we can kind of even this out.

Name: Lillith McKay

Appearance: Lillith has long red hair and a bang to the right side of her face. Her eyes are catlike green eyes with long eyelashes. Her face is very thin but strong. Lillith is very thin, kind of couture model thin and pale.
Spoiler! :

and her hair
Spoiler! :

Personality: Lillith is very quiet, she's kind of a loner, never really messing around with anyone, very calm and a good student. She's quite obsessive with order and pulchritude. As a friend, she's quite deceitful and she tends to have very few friends and many don't really know her for who she really is.

Likes: blood of course, dancing (ballet especially), music (she plays guitar), history, literature, reading, writing, fashion designing as well as drawing, photography

Dislikes:daylight because it damages her eyes so she has to wear glasses sometimes, being considered a killer.

History: She was originally from Virginia, her father was the major of the state and her mother the daughter of a well known business man. She studied ballet ever since she was three years old so by the time she reached fifteen she was almost a professional now. Her life revolved around abllet, school, her family and all the social evetns to which she had to go to.

How did she turn to a vampire? She does not remember, there are some glimpses here and there about how cruel and terrible that was.
*This will be developped throughout the story*

Other: up for love.

Name: Stephen Sanders

Appearance: He's really tall and slender, almost a bit too thin for a guy that tall, but his body is actually decent for he has good muscles and his face is really manly with strong features. His eyes are greenish grey and his hair is brown, very light brown.
Spoiler! :

Likes: playing guitar and piano, composing, drawing, technology, sports (especially tennis, swimming and basketball), blood of course, reading

Dislikes: too much noise, getting bad grades, having to be the creature that lurkes in the dark for he hadn't seen a sunrise in many years, killing people.

Personality: he's a very open person, very talkative and charming, kind of best friend material and for some lucky girl, boyfriend material. He's really respectful and a good friend, a friend whom you can trust. But...never catch him when he's thirsty because he's absolutely lethal.

History: He's actually English, he grew up in a small town north of England where vampires was a word for which you could be sent to hell if you happened to say it. They were very religious and believed in many nyths and one of them was the vampires. They never thought that they would return until they discovered that the priest himself was a vampire.

Stephen never chose to be a vampire, but in one of the hunts that the town did to chase the vampires, a leader of the vampire clan caught him and as a threat and revenge for what they were doing, the vampire turned him into one of them.

Other: UP for love.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

84 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2010 1:46 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Okay, we're starting this. :D And thanks for making two pundin.

Balthazar:

I threw the limp, lifeless body of the deer aside and rose. With one smooth motion I picked my messenger bag off the ground and moved it onto my shoulder. As I wiped the dirt from my hands I said loudly to no one in particular "Time for another year of school." As I walked I saw and heard other vampires heading for the school as well. When I emerged from the trees I noticed that there was a strange smell in the air. One that wasn't suppose to be here.

The others could smell it too. Humans. I could feel the movement of their warm bodies moving behind the grand wall. I couldn't help but laugh and say "Ms.Tiffany is bringing us a buffet." Someone smacked me on the back of the head, despite the fact they probably really had to reach to do so.

Gracilis

I had eaten yesterday so I'm fed but not quite satisfied. This year is my first year at this school. Usually I just observe people but then things came out that were possessed by spirits and I had to learn more. That's also when I realized how much time actually passed.

When I stepped from the woods I looked around. It's funny sometimes how you can live so long and know no one. The other vampires, like me, must have sent their things ahead of time because I saw only people with smaller bags. Then a wave of the most beautiful smell in the world washed over me and I couldn't help but grin with pleasure. When I looked around I realized something else. My clothes are very out of date.

I looked around for someone with a friendly face and walked over to them.
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Sat May 08, 2010 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

Reviews: 4
Sat May 08, 2010 2:28 pm
MayApple says...

Alvi

I hadn't had time to grab a decent human before I went, so I settled for a elk on the way. They didn't taste like humans, but they would do. Otherwise my strength would wane, and my eyes would be the vexing red I hated.

I walked up to the gates of the academy, and instantly I smelled blood. Fresh, human blood. It was lamentable that there were humans here, did they know they were to be dinner?

"Why doth the mother bird
To the nest
Bring a worm not dead?" I say to myself.

I wasn't thirsty, I had just had my fill. I walk past a human boy, who looked like he had no ides what was going on. Maybe he didn't know, maybe none of them knew. He seemed to be happy, making jokes extempore. There was a surfeit of humans, enough for all of us to have a full meal.

Maybe they weren't dinner. It would seem so, as the headmistress walked among them, talking and smiling. I walk up to her.

"Are they dinner, or do they be friends?" I entreat.

"Ah, Alvi, they are friends." She says. I raise an eyebrow, and wonder if things no longer were right with the world.
Life is a door, and I hold the key to happiness.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 08, 2010 2:52 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Christophe:

The sound-and smell-of humans distracted me from my hunting, making me look back towards the Academy. I was in the forest, looking for deer. The others were making so much noise though and it was hard to track them without them sensing me. I sighed and stood up, looking around the forest slowly.

"Looks like I'll not get a meal today," I muttered and headed back to the Academy, sliding sunglasses on as I went.

The forest grew quieter as I walked and when I emerged from the trees, there was a large gathering of humans. I grinned and made my way over to the headmistress who was talking to a much younger child of my kind.

"Hello Headmistress," I said, smiling. She turned her attention to me.

"Christophe," she said. "Welcome back to the Academy."

I nodded and walked past her, ignoring the girl beside her. I passed several humans as I headed closer to the academy, ignoring each one until one girl spoke to me. She was human and I was late. I ignored her and kept walking.

Anabelle:

I wandered along with the other kids, watching as several appeared out of the trees. That was weird... I sighed and shrugged it off, turning to the person next to me.

"Hey, I'm Anabelle," I said and then paused, looking up at the boy with blonde hair and sunglasses on. "What's...your...name?"

He just turned away from me and kept walking, ignoring me like most of the students here seemed to do. I stopped walking and stared after him, eyes narrowed into a glare. While I was distracted, someone bumped into me and muttered an apology.

84 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2010 3:02 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Balthazar:

When I walked through the gates and looked around I knew they weren't for snacking on. They didn't even know what was going one. I chuckled under my breath and walked up to a girl. When my head began swimming (I forgot to mention this. They can be around church stuff like crosses and they can be in churches but it hurts their heads greatly.) I realized that she was wearing a cross around her neck. I turned away and grabbed Headmistress Tiffany's arm.

Without even looking she said "Hello Balthazar." I spoke so low only she could hear me "That girl over there has a cross around her neck. Are you trying to freaking kill us all?" She was quick to respond, as always "In the real world there are going to be people like that. People that wear crosses, go to church. You have to get used to it." I cleared my head of everything. Ms.Tiffany then said loudly to everyone "Alright, you're room number and room mate are posted on the sheet on the bulletin board inside."

People poured into the building and crowed around the paper. I stood out like a black sheep in a field of yellow daisies. I tower over everyone here!

I read over the list until I found my name. Next to it was the name Maxxie Vegas. I stood up taller and yelled loudly "Okay, who ever Maxxie is you're coming with me."

I fought, well more like people stepped out of my way so not to be smashed, out of the crowd. I stood there and waited until someone came up to me "Hey, I'm Maxxie." Human. What is wrong with Ms.Tiffany!? I nodded "I'm Balthazar." He smiled and said "Unusual name." I nodded a few times "Yeah, my parents are into older kinds of things. It was very popular a long time ago."

I spotted another tall person. "Yo, Stephan." I shouted. He turned and as did some others. "I'm still taller than you!" He rolled his eyes. We couldn't complete the joke with the humans around. I adjusted the strap of my bag and turned to go to my room. It's the same one I had last year so I knew where it was.

Gracilis:
Annabelle Blackwood. That's the name of my room mate. I didn't know who she was so I just wandered around. I saw a someone. He was very tall but also very thin. I walked up to him and said "Hello, I'm Gracilis. And you are?" He smiled at me "I'm Stephan."
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Sat May 08, 2010 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2010 3:03 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I used that post to let you all know that everyone shares a room with the opposite species. So just pick a random person and say they're your room mate in your post. :D
Live, Love, Laugh

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat May 08, 2010 3:06 pm
Kaywiia says...

Let's say this happens before Fiction's last post, 'kay?

Chez-Human

I accidently bump into a girl.

"Oh, my apologizes." I say with a smile, "I'm Chester, but my friends call my Chez." I say.

"I'm Anabelle." She replies.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you. Are you new here?"

"Yes."

"Well, so am I, for now." I laugh, she laughs a little too.

"There's something up with some of these students," I point to a girl who seems to be either talking or singing to herself, "but nothing I can't handle." I flash Anabelle another grin.

I wave goodbye to her, and go to find my room. When I go in, a boy is already there.

"Hey." I say, sitting down on the oposite bed.

"Hey." He repiles.

"I'm Chez." I tell him. A smile forms on his face.

"Balthazar." He replies. And he thinks my name is funny.
Last edited by Kaywiia on Sat May 08, 2010 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

84 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2010 3:10 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Kaywiia, please note the previous post. You posted while I made that so it's okay. I just didn't want you to be confused.

I used that post to let you all know that everyone shares a room with the opposite species. So just pick a random person and say they're your room mate in your post. :D
Live, Love, Laugh

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 08, 2010 4:32 pm
ScarlettFire says...

((Chez isn't meant to be in Balthazar's dorm room.... :xd:))

Anabelle:

I stared at the notice board. My roommate was some girl called Gracilis. She didn't even have a last name. This was getting weird...

Sighing, I turned and wandered off down the hall, passing several people and the girl I'd met earlier, Chez. I had to push to get out of the crowd. I saw that blonde boy from before pushnig his way through the crowd.

Christophe:

Checking the list, I saw that I had no roommate yet. Perhaps Ms. Tiffany was still organising one? No matter. It could wait.

I turned and made my way down the hall towards my room. It was the same as last year, I was sure of that. Sighing, I pushed past a couple of younger vampires and walked towards the door to my room, ignoring the human loitering outside it.

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming