Moonlight Academy

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon May 10, 2010 9:08 pm
Kaywiia says...

Chez

"I'm not human." He says.

"Dude!" I say, and give him a fist pump, "Sweet!"

"You took that differently than I expected." He says.

"Do you know how many girls are gonna chase you down if they find out? Dude, just don't forget about me." I am laughing, "So what are you?"

He leans in again, "Vampire." That....was....awesome.....

"The chics are going to like stalk you if they find out. So don't tell them, I won't get a fair shot." I say. Chris laughs. I turn and wink as a cute girl walks by. She rolls her eyes.

"Dibs." I whisper to Chris.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon May 10, 2010 10:18 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Balthazar:

I entered the, what's it called....dinner place and went to sit back down with Christophe and Chez "Hey, Christophe. You didn't come. Aren't you gonna, er, you know what. Never mind."

I played with Chez's food because he wasn't eating it. Stretching my arms I glanced at a human girl passing by "She's hot." I said loud enough for only their ears.
Live, Love, Laugh

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon May 10, 2010 11:13 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Lillith
Hunting, drinking that fresh blood had been good,motivating even. So when I went back to the dinner place, my strength was fully restored, but my roommate was not there. I wondered if I freaked her out that much, or if she was tired. The idea of freaking her out was a little more amusing though.

So I went back and took a sit next to a boy whom I knew was Balthazar's roommate and another name whose name I didn't know.

"Hey" Maxxie said with a cheerful smile, as the other girl peaked her head out from behind him.

"Hey" I said, returning the smile. "I'm Lillith"

"I know, say you talking to Balthazar earlier " Maxxie seemed nice, at least it seemed if I was not freaking him out. "Oh and this is Claire" He added.

Stephan
I was walking back to the dinner place when I suddenly heard a voice from behind me that made me turn back.
"Hey" The female voice called.

"Hey" I said, turning around just to find Gracilis. "So you were hunting too" She asked, her eyes lighter than I had seen them in the morning and by that I guessed that mine were like that too, lighter, glowing green.

"Yeah, I had too I was definitely going to kill my roommate" I answered, smiling more easily since I had already hunted and that made things a lot easier for me. She smiled a little in return, and I realized that she actually looked very food smiling.

"Yeah me too" Gracilis replied, now walking beside me.

We walked for a while before getting to the dinner place, it was a warm nice talk we had during the small walk. It was rather soothing talking to someone that easily since I was doomed to spend my days in the school with a human as roommate.

When we got to the dinner place, I took chair next to Chris and his roommate Chez, Balthazar sitting nexto to Chez.

"What's up man?" I said to Christopher as I watched how he stared at the human girls.

"Dude they're hot" Balthazar said, grining crookedly.

"God bless human girls" I whispered, smiling.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

84 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 11:37 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Gracilis:

"God bless human girls." I gave him an overdramatic offended look. He let out a low chuckle and said "You're great too. But you know what I mean." I gave him a small smile and sat down at the table. It was all guys but I was used to it. Well I was used to it in Rome anyway. But this wasn't much different.

I glanced down at my out of date dress to make sure I hadn't gotten blood on it. I hadn't.

Balthazar:

I got a weird vibe from Chez. It was as if he knew something. And most likely it was the wrong thing for him to know. I'd have to talk with Christophe later.
Live, Love, Laugh

Reviews: 3
Wed May 12, 2010 12:04 am
WordsInMyMind says...

Rain:

I tapped my fingers on the table getting jittery andneeding to move. The ADD is kicking in. I stood up without a word and exited the building. I headed for the woods. It seemed like an interesting place to explore.

I took no more than five steps before someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "I wouldn't go in there if I were you. You never know what's in there." I tried shaking him off but he held my arm tightly "I'll be fine. I'm a big girl. I can take care of myslef." I tried to pull away again but his grip only tightened.

Why is he so insistant on me not going? "Please just let me go. I just need to go for a minute." The ADD was making me irritable and I needed to get moving. I was about to go insane if I didn't move.

I gave a sigh and said "Fine, I won't go. I'll go to the Cinema or something. Check out the shops. Just let me go. He released me. I wasn't going to the Cinema or the shops. When he went back in I would go to the woods. He was hidding something and I wanted to know what it was. I don't know if it was the ADD talking or my curiosity but either way I wanted to know.

But he gave me a knowing look.

*This can be anyone. Well, anyone that's a vampire anyway.*
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed May 12, 2010 3:46 pm
Theodorable says...

*Hey, guys. Um, I need a roommate for Claire.*

Claire

Claire looked up at the beautiful girl who approached her and Maxxie. She was almost too beautiful to look at. Her body was slim, but her features were amazing. Claire felt a sort of envy enter into her heart.

"You don't talk much do you?" Lillith asked.

Claire blushed, at least they hadn't caught her staring. "Oh, no. I do talk, it's just that I haven't met my roommate yet, and so I still need to find my room and everything. I have a lot on my mind. That's all."

"Believe me, this girl can talk," Maxxie put his hand on her shoulder. "She wouldn't shut up when we were finding this place."

"Right, couldn't shut up," Claire mumbled.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

180 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 11:22 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Lillith

Claire seemed like a nice girl but I was starting to get a little uncomfortable for she kept staring at me with obvious awe in her eyes. But I felt good, human friends weren't half as bad as thought, well of course, when I was not thirsty for it was a torture to have them around when I was thirsty.

"Oh, come on" I said slowly, smiling widely and actually enjoying it. "Chill, Claire, we're here to rest and relax and forget about school for a while" I continued.

"Yes, she right, get those things out of your head" Maxxie said, poking Claire lightly.

"Ok, ok, I wil" Claire said laughing, "You're right, you're right"

"I'll help you find your room later" I offered, taking a sip from my juice or whatever it was. It tasted strange in my throat, it sort of burned me and made me cough. God! Humans and their drinks, I thought.

Stephan
I sat next to Balthazar and Gracilis, but there was Christophe and his roommate too. I had to admit that as weird as it might have seemed, Chez had been staring at us the whole time. But there was something to that stare, curiosity, lots and lots of curiosity mixed with fear. I wondered if he knew what we were.

From the other side of the room, I saw Lillith with two human friends. That was weird but definitely an improvement.
"This guy know something" I whispered to Balthazar.

"I know dude" He answered.

But we played it cool, doing as if we were as normal as they were. It was hard for I had been a vampire for as long as I could remember, but I had to do it if I wanted to stay in this school.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

84 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 11:33 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I'll be the person WordsInMyMind

Balthazar:

I lept up in the middle of a sentence and bolted out the door. I grabbed thegirls arm and she got into this whole freak thing how she needed to go and told me to let go of her. I let go of her when she agreed no to go in the woods. But her eyes told me she would defy me.

I went back into the dinner place, restaurant! Yes! I remember the word! I went into the restaurant but kept an eye on her. They asked me questions. I simply held a finger up and muttered "She's going into the woods."

When she stopped looking back I stood up again "Come with me unless you want her to be eaten." I muttered this so low only ears as highly tuned as a vampires could hear it.

Gracilis:

"I'll come but if there's any bloodshed I won't be any help." Balthazar nodded. I clutched Stephan's arm and said "Come. Let's go help. If someone gets I bite and I don't I'll go insane" Like Balthazar I muttered all of this for only vampire ears.
Live, Love, Laugh

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu May 13, 2010 3:14 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Christophe:

I sighed and stood up, following them out into the woods. I was faster than most and reached the girl just as Balthazar did.

"Come," I said and grabbed her arm. She glared at me. "The woods aren't safe."

Balthazar gave me a sharp look and I shrugged, making him roll his eyes at me. God, these younger ones were giving me a tough time. Didn't they know I was probably the oldest here?

I gave him a meaningful look and jerked my head back towards the restaurant. He just stared at me. I sighed again and turned to face him, ignoring the girl beside me.

"Yes," I said and his eyebrows rose. "I told Chez."

*I don't know where Anabelle went. Hmm...**
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

84 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 10:38 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Balthazar:

Rain looked confused "What? What did you tell Chez?" I glared at Christophe "Nice going." I placed my hand on her back and she flinched at the cold. I kept it there only because if I took it back she'd know something was off "Nothing. It's not important."

Gracilis:

The girl looked annoyed at Christophe and Balthazar. I took her hands and said to her in a voice that made it seem as if we were best friends "Come one darling, let's go back. We'll have some hot chocolate. Does that sound good?"
Live, Love, Laugh

180 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 3:54 am
pudin.junidf says...

Stephan
I accompanied Gracilis to stop Rain and after all, it was true,Cristophe had told Chez. Sometimes I wondered if he even realized how that put us in danger, but he was older, I couldn't just question his actions that easily.

"Why did you that?" I still asked him for I conceived no reason for such action.

"What's the big deal?" He retorted, giving me a meaningful glare.

"Do you realize that what you just did puts all of us in danger?" to be honest, I was starting to feel anger growing inside me, growing fast and burning. He glared at me once again but said nothing.

It had all been excruciating that day, so I decided to walk with Gracilis and Rain instead. For once that day I wanted to forget what happened and live as if I knew nothing and cared for nothing. Sometimes, the weight of hiding this secret was a bit too heavy on me, but I had no other choice but to keep it. So I went to Gracilis and Grabbed her arm as she walked with Rain.

"So, your name's Rain right?" I asked her with a big smile, trying to make her calm down. "Interesting name, I'm Stephan by the way" I finished, shaking hands with her but she shivered when my cold hand touched hers.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun