z

Young Writers Society

Gaming, Inc.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat May 01, 2010 2:09 am
Kyuubi says...

Battle School. Every kids dream in the world of Tethe. From an early age, kids are brought to the school to hone their skills. The school is literally a massive multiplayer gaming arena but the kids themselves are the players. They make their own teams, face each other, and see who is better. However, there is ONE restriction on the game itself. No one dies for real. Esentially, to make it simpler, it's Call of Duty, with kids, and no "real life" deaths.

As far combat goes, each team has members that have specific combat abilities. SOme use guns, some use swords, and some have support abilities like OverHeat...which causes enemies weapons to become, literally, to hot to handle. It's all up to the player.

After all is said and done, the dream of all Battlers is to go too the Brink. The Brink is the world's largest arena where the best of the best go. If you make it there, you're made for life.

Profile time....

Name:
Appearence:
History:
Team: Wolf Pack (standard for everyone. It makes it easier if everyone is on the same team. If this takes off, I will see about adding more for people to choose from)

Rules: No god modding, no excessive swearing, don't control other people's characters unless they give you permission, stick to the story.

Rules of the Game: (for story progression purposes)

1.)You cannot kill. When shot or "killed" in game, your armor will freeze and lockup so you cannot move or shoot. The armor features a teleportation system which will bring you back to your teams spawn points. You will wait there until your respawn time is up. You will, however, be able to monitor your team's progress.

2.) When not in a Battle, your team is expected to be within the Lobby. This is the basic meeting place for all teams. A fully equipped cafeteria will provide food and drink for the Battlers.

3.) All matches are 15 minutes long and are just basic Deathmatch. First team to reach the score limit wins.

4.) Any team may challenge another at any time as long as 2/3 of the challenged team wishes it to be.

More will be added soon...
Last edited by Kyuubi on Wed May 12, 2010 1:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sat May 01, 2010 2:16 am
eldEr says...

Sweetness! Save me a spot, I'll post a profile sometime tomorrow!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat May 01, 2010 3:01 am
ridersofdamar says...

Hey, Are we class 2 or 3?

Name: James Winchester
Appearance: He is average height, but well built. He keeps his dark brown hair slightly longer than is standard protocol, and keeps a slight beard. His eyes are green and generally dull and lifeless.
Faction: ODST, but I would gladly be a spartan
Personality: He is generally a quiet type with a grim sense of humor. He is ruthlessly efficient on the battlefield, and although slightly reckless he always makes the 'tactical' decision. He is known to have made entire squads of Covenent disappear by himself. He's earned himself the nickname "Grim Reaper", partially due to the skull painted on to the front of his vizor.
History:Parents died during a covenent attack. Was taken in by the military and gladly accepted the training.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Sat May 01, 2010 3:39 pm
JustDance says...

saved

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Wed May 12, 2010 12:53 am
Lumi says...

Let's get this puppy to page one.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed May 12, 2010 12:55 am
Kyuubi says...

Well..hopefully some people will join.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore