z

Young Writers Society

The Fantasy

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue May 11, 2010 6:52 am
darkangel_05 says...

THALIA

Weak, I thought as I watched two warriors and a girl fight the soldiers. One was a ten-foot bully. Target sighted.

I chant a magical enchantment and in an instant, flames sprouted form the end of my staff. I waved it at the soldier just as Malik was about to strike it. I watched the look on his face as he fell back and watched me.

"Everyone keep them out of the temple. Hold your lines," Malik's father screamed.

Corella landed on a perch by the temple. "No one is getting in ," Corella said.

Tala stepped to Malik's side. "We only have to by a little time," she said.

Malik nodded. I took my position by the temple and joined them.
Sometimes B sharp,
Never B flat,
Always B natural.

I love writing songs and listening to music and books and daydreaming and coffee at five in the morning.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Wed May 12, 2010 12:08 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Plot event~

The white orb now filled the entire circle. It spun in mid air then exploded in mid air sending shock waves though the ground. The summoners tumbled to their feet as the nature spirit took it's first steps into the world. It had the shape of a woman wrapped in leaves and caked in mud. Her long brown hair decorated with various flowers. Her eyes were a deep shade of brown. Without a word she stepped forward and the door to the temple burst open.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed May 12, 2010 2:15 pm
Theodorable says...

Elphame

She felt the earth shake with force, she smiled. The men rushing her took just a second after looking at her and then all of a sudden the temple door burst open, Elphame running away from the shards of door that came flying at them.

Castiel was running beside her now, his arrow nocked and ready. They stopped on the other side of a column and looked around the wide base. There were bodies littering the ground, torn to shreds from the door.

Elphame looked up and saw the spirit of the earth walking forward and crushing all that were in her way. She smiled once again and turned to Castiel, "It looks like we don't have to do anything now." Elphame pointed at the spirit, "We've got her now."
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

Reviews: 2
Thu May 13, 2010 1:10 am
AdventureMonkey says...

Corella

Corella's expression of awe changed to one of smug satisfaction as she watched the spirit crush every soldier in her path. She relished the fear on their faces, and cackled as a group of soldiers began to run, only to be knocked down with a mere wave of the spirit's arm.

How stupid Falcon was, to even think about challenging them! All their soldiers and fancy weaponry were useless against the mighty earth spirit! Why even bother? It was such an utter waste. They should have known better!

The smile faded from the parrot's eyes. Yes...They should have known better. Suddenly she realized how strangely quiet it was. Falcon wasn't even trying to retaliate against the earth spirit. The ships above simply hovered, as if waiting for something. The soldiers were all trying to flee, not fight back. What was going on?

"Everyone, stay on your guard!" She shouted. "Something doesn't feel right here..."
There are many kinds of study. Those whose studies are of the real and rare kind get the habit. They can't throw it off. It is too good and they go on studying the rest of their lives.
- Robert Henri

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu May 13, 2010 8:41 am
darkangel_05 says...

THALIA

The earth spirit is crushing every soldier in sight. Every soldier is wearing a terrified look on his face as he faced his doom. Bodies covered the ground as the spirit continues to walk forward.

Suddenly, I saw Corella with a troubled look on her face. "Everyone, stay on your guard!" She shouted. "Something doesn't feel right here..."

What now? I thought. Falcon is planning something, and it's really terrible.
Sometimes B sharp,
Never B flat,
Always B natural.

I love writing songs and listening to music and books and daydreaming and coffee at five in the morning.

Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena