z

Young Writers Society

Vanished

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed May 05, 2010 5:34 am
ScarlettFire says...

Kara, Quian is still with Declan. He's sort of following him.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed May 05, 2010 8:52 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Is everyone ignoring my posts?
Live, Love, Laugh

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Wed May 05, 2010 8:58 pm
eldEr says...

TANIKA

I watched from behind my brother. The boy disapeared completely. I blinked, but wasn't surprised. This was a building full of powerful teens, right? Anything was possible. I felt ashamed of hiding behind Garrion, but whatever.

I slid out from behind him. "That was...interesting," I muttered.

He snorted. "Very. Let's get moving."

I nodded. Where we were going, I had no idea. I hoped we would run into somebody...anybody. And that was saying something considering I was usually very anti-social.

GARRION

Tanika nodded and I stepped forward, grabbing her wrist. I wouldn't grab her hand. If we ran into anybody they would think it romantic since we were faternal. That would just be awkward.

I had no clue where we were. I went against my better judgement and hollared into the empty hallway. "Is anybody there?!" I stared at the spot the boy...ghost...illusion...whatever it was had been standing. You never know in a place full of people with powers.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

84 Reviews

Wed May 05, 2010 9:11 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Destiny:

Words echoed into the courtyard from the hallway. I took a step forward and Fate pulled me back, his eyes set firmly. Slipping my hand from his grip I said "Someone's in there Fate. I can't just leave them there." When I took another step he followed me. On others he would have used his power but with me I can just use mine against him.

Cupping my hands around my mouth to make a louder echo I said "Hello?" The voice came and said "Where are you?" It was faint so they must not be close. "Keep making noise," I called back. "I'll come find you." After a moment a noise began and I followed the echo. Fate concentrated hard so he must be memorizing the way.

The last corner I turned I spotted two people. I looked them over and said "Hey, want help getting out?"
Live, Love, Laugh

384 Reviews

Wed May 05, 2010 9:19 pm
eldEr says...

GARRION

I couldn't believe it. Out? Did she really just say that? Tanika tensed up in excitement. I turned to her. Her eyes were wide with surprise and joy, her lips curled up into a smile.

I laughed. "Do we? Heck ya!" I wasn't the shy type. Tanika grabbed me arm and dug her nails into my flesh. "Ouch Tanika! Watch it!" she loosened her grip, but didn't let go.

I led her to the girl and we let her lead us away.

TANIKA

I still had no clue where we were, but the girl had mentioned "Out." That was all she needed to say to earn my trust. I was exstatic, thrilled with the prospect.

She led us away and I all but hugged her. That was taking it too far. I didn't know her and I chose to stay anti-social as possible.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

84 Reviews

Wed May 05, 2010 11:29 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Destiny:

I took long stides so not to miss anything back in the dreadful deadth pit. That sounds kind of funny but it's true. They took quick steps behind me. "I'm Destiny byt the way." I called over my shoulder "And that's my twin brother, Fate." The boy said "I'm Garrion. And this is my twin sister Tanika" My eyebrows rose and I said "Really? That's ironic."

When light peeked through the opening the girl bolted. I couldn't help but giggle silently. When we got out tehe boy called Garrion looked around with interest. "Don't get your hopes up. You haven't seen it yet."
Live, Love, Laugh

384 Reviews

Wed May 05, 2010 11:57 pm
eldEr says...

TANIKA

"You havn't seen it yet."

I stopped and let my shoulders slump. Of course not. I turned around and blinked at Garrion. No smile, no frown; just a straight line.

"Can't she speak?" The girl called Destiny asked curiously.

Garrion opened his mouth to say something, but I didn't let him. "Yes, I just choose not to," I muttered emotionlessly.

The girl stared at me, unsure of what to say.

GARRION

"Tanika, don't be rude," I scolded. I turned to the girl...Destiny she had called herself. "Don't worry about her, she's got this whole anti-social thing going on. Not much for conversation."

The girl giggled. "Don't worry about it."

I smiled. "I probably won't. Tanika's been wanting out forever now." I paused for a momentt. "Oh, and might I ask what was so ironic?"
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

84 Reviews

Thu May 06, 2010 12:25 am
fictionfanatic says...

Destiny:

I waved off the questiom "Oh nothing. We're just both a set off faternal twins. I kow, not that funny." I thought for a moment. Tilting my head to the side I placed my finger on my lips and said "Now that I think of it, it's not very ironic either." Waving my arms in the air I said "Erase the part about irony. I never said it. Delete."

Forgetting he didn't know my power I pressed my thoughts of not knowing it into his head. He jumped when I intruded. Slapping my hand over my mouth I said loudly over the muffle of my hand "I'm sorry! I forgot you don't know what my power is! I can make my thoughts other people's. Sorry about that." Motioning to Fate I said "He can control your movement. But he always loses when we fight. Well, usually. He's learning to block thoughts too. Weird huh? Well, time to go into the hole."

I walked forward and jumped in, landing on Aladdin "Aladdin!" I screamed with joy "Thanks for catching me!" He groaned and said "Get off of me. I'd rather not have dead bodies on my eyes." I got up and dusted myself off. Cupping my hands around my mouth I called "Come on. And hold your breath when you jump in."
Live, Love, Laugh

384 Reviews

Thu May 06, 2010 12:41 am
eldEr says...

TANIKA

I did as she said and held my breath. I couldn't help letting it go when we got down. There were dead bodies everywhere! So that's what's happened to the 19 year olds...I shuddered. My eyes began to water. This is what could happen to me come my 19th birthday.

Out was a good place to go. It stunk, but I was too shocked to hold my breath.

GARRION

Dead bodies...not on my list of things I love. I held my breath for a little longer before breathing in again and laughing at the boy and Destiny. "This is where the 19 year olds go huh?" I was horrified, but relieved all at the same time.

Destiny nodded.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

84 Reviews

Thu May 06, 2010 7:48 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Destiny:

I faced the rest of them group. "Okay guys, do we have a game plan? Because I don't know about you but I do not want to end up like them!" I said jabbing a finger towards a pile of bones.
Live, Love, Laugh

384 Reviews

Thu May 06, 2010 8:27 pm
eldEr says...

TANIKA

I stared at the bones the girl had just pointed at. "We could run." First words I had spoken to her all day.

"That's elaborate," Garrion muttered sarcasticly.

"Well what else would we do?" I defended myself, forgetting momentarly about the people in the room.

GARRION

I sighed and ignored my sister. "I got nothing Destiny."

She nodded. "Okay..."

I looked around, feeling rather unnerved. Dead bodies have a tendancy to do that to a person.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

84 Reviews

Thu May 06, 2010 8:40 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Destiny:

I put my hand on my forehead and thought. I thought for several minutes as everyone talked. "Guys, I'm about to say something crazy." I said taking my hand from my head. Looking form person to person I said "We need to use the door." Declan rolled his eyes "Yeah, just walk right up and say 'See ya! I'm leaving.' Right. Brilliant plan." He said sarcastically.

I tilted my head to the side and said "Have none of you realized that we have powers and they don't? Sure they know about them but they can't control them." Throwing my hands in the air I said "We can use our powers over them to get out!"

"We don't even know the way out." Someone voiced in.

Fate:

Answering for Destiny I said "Destiny can make her thoughts their's. It doesn't always work since they still have their own but we have powers that can scare them into doing it. I can control their freaking body! And I know you all have some crazy awesome powers too."
Live, Love, Laugh

384 Reviews

Thu May 06, 2010 9:15 pm
eldEr says...

GARRION

I grinned. "Nothing that can benefit an escape much...but I can heal." I stared at Tanika. She shrugged at me. "Tanika can creat earthquakes withing 35 feet of herself. Biggest so far has been a 4 on the scales."

Tanika grinned and I laughed.

"Well...that could be useful," Destiny murmered.

TANIKA

I sighed. I didn't feel up to creating another earthquake, but I would if need be. I was exhausted.

"I'm tired. I won't be much of a help..." I trailed off, my voice barely above a whisper.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 06, 2010 11:43 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

(someone please join my SB it is started but you can still join

topic63056.html
) I stopped running and thought how the frick am I supposed to get out of here? I started walking and fell into a hole in the ground I landed on my butt hard and I winced realizing that I had scraped my legs and feeling the blood trickle down my legs I muttered several colorful words I looked up and saw a few people surrounding me I smiled and waved happily. "Hi ya." I said cheerfully standing up upon doing so my nostrils were immediately assaulted by the scent of dead bodies which surprisingly did not bother me but just for the heck of it and for everyone elses benifit I created a small gust of wind to blow it away. " So that's what happened to all the 19 year olds." I said aloud looking down feeling a twinge of hatred pulse through me and fire flared in my hands my temper slipping past its controlled state.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat May 08, 2010 1:21 am
jemjive says...

*If you are excepting this one sounds really interesting.

Name: Jaezila

Hometown(if known)- Somewhere in the Great White North (Canada)

Picture- minus the piercing
Spoiler! :
blond-purple-emo-hair-cuts.jpg
blond-purple-emo-hair-cuts.jpg (78.55 KiB) Viewed 159 times

Personality- She keeps to herself when you don't know her, but when you do, she is wild, outgoing and brash. She is doesn't relly care what people think of her, it's her life right? She can be sarcastic and quippy at times, may sometimes come across as rude but she usually doesn't mean it. She is just hardened from being in this nightmare since birth.

Magical Ability- With some meditation, relaxation, and concentration she can become a Superhuman. Superhuman durability, Superhuman reflexes, Superhuman senses, Superhuman strength, Superhuman vision, Superhuman tracking. She can only use one at a time though, possibly two but it takes alot of energy.

Other- Up for romance or friendship but she needs to see that you truly want it, she doesn't let just anyone in. Likes to read, especially classics. Doesn't do well under pressure or stress, which doesn't work out well for her powers, but she is working on that. Wants to break out and hopefully find record of who her parent are and find them.
Last edited by jemjive on Sat May 08, 2010 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm