z

Young Writers Society

Magekillers

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun May 16, 2010 2:04 pm
Kaywiia says...

Ken

Was this girl trying to get herself shot? all she had to do was answer one question. It wasn't rocket science.

Suddenly, the door busts open. One of those stupid mages use some wind and she throws me against the wall. I try to take out my gun, but I cant. They grab the girl, and run. The girl was only half-conscious anyway, thanks to me. They would either have to carry her or use some of their freaky powers.

Suddenly, the wind releases, and I drop to the ground.

"Get them!" I yell. But no one is there to hear me. Probably all after them already.

"What's wrong?" Jonathan asks, coming in. He sees Lorei is gone.

"You let her get away?" he demands.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

Reviews: 1
Mon May 17, 2010 9:48 pm
Fox says...

Catherine

"You let her get away?" I heard one of the other magekillers ask as we fled the scene. That was the last thing I heard them say. Thankfully, we were out of earshot, and that meant we were pretty well ahead of them.

Emmett held Lorei close to him. She was only half conscious, so she couldn't walk.

We finally found a good place to rest behind an alleyway. A few more people were back there, and our torn clothes made us blend in. We watched as the magekillers rushed passed us.

One of them comes back around the corner.

"There you are." They say, bringing out their guns.

I looked at Emmett and Cutter with a worried expression.

"Hey guys!" He called to the others. "I found them!"

The rest of them came around the corner, and they too were all armed.

I looked around, and noticed one of the other people in the alleys had been burning a fire. Smiling, I grasped it mentally and flung it at the magekillers.

That was enough of a distraction for Emmett and Cutter. They immediately started throwing punches and using their minds to control things...it was a little confusing.

Fire never was my best element. It almost completely wiped me out. I lay on the ground next to Lorei.

My head started spinning, so I couldn't tell if we were winning or not. It looked like we were, which didn't surprising. The magekillers may have had guns, but they were no match for Emmett and Cutter.

I tried to help them out, but I was too weak. It looked like they had it in their hands anyeway. They were much better fighters than I was, and probably smarter.

After a while, I blacked out.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild