Young Writers Society

The Awesome Project

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri May 14, 2010 2:09 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Elijah Edwards

Day One of my imprisonment -
I find it harder than I could possibly imagine to pretend to be a good little boy who will do as he is told. Not that I've seen Marlon Grey since he sent me away. I can not wait to get out of here. I do hope he realizes that I will not be staying here very long.

In the event that I can not escape, however, I will have to call in enforcements. My mother doesn't live very far from here. In fact, she, being a powerful healer, has great connections in Haven. I bet that she could get me out of here. Not that I would stay with her long, anyway.

Eli put down the dripping ink pen. He was tired from his journey and would like nothing more than to sleep, but the bed was so uncomfortable. Mr. Grey probably wasn't as rich as he pretended to be.

This thought cheered Elijah up quite a bit. Yes, he was far more rich than this man. He wasn't a peasant, no, but that didn't mean he was wealthy. No. Mr. Marlon Grey didn't have nearly enough money to support Eli.

Elijah stood up of the lumpy bed and started to pace across the room. He would need a plan to escape this horrible hen house. However, it wouldn't be easy. Marlon liked money, it seemed. Maybe Eli could bribe him.

He wasn't stupid, though. His father had already offered Marlon a good amount. Bribery wouldn't work. Eli would have to find another way to get out. Did he really want to though?

Something twisted in his gut. He couldn't believe it to be true. But the question still haunted his mind.

Was Elijah Edwards, who was once so rich, powerful, and invincible, really in mortal danger?
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:43 pm
Razcoon says...

Sorry, I'm quitting. Buhbye!
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:21 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Sorry about taking so long to post. Anyhow, here it is. Sorry about it being so short. I just don't know when I'll be able to post again. And Razzi, why did you quit?

Cressida Velia:

I wandered into the Inn, looking around slowly. I saw a young man behind the counter and several other people scattered around the room. Slowly, I approached the bar.

"Could I have a room for the night?"

The man behind the bar, whose name I later learnt was Dirk, gave me a key when I handed over a few coins and then I went upstairs and into a room.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm
Razcoon says...

Because Firearris isn't going to post, and I lost the plot a while ago. The pauses are getting longer between posts, and it bores me.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25