z

Young Writers Society

YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:06 am
View Likes
TalaPaulwic says...

The police were after u--them. A grin spread across Skyelers face. Morgan knew full well that Skyeler had been drinking. What was worse is that Skyeler was writing in a journal while they drove, she was also drinking, and snorting some white powder. "I love pure powdered Red Bull." Morgan swallowed hard. That's when Skyeler noticed that Morgan was writing in a journal. A smirk spread across her lips. "You're keeping a diary?" With one hand she leaned her seat back as far as she could. Keeping one hand barely on the wheel Skyeler slipped off her shoes and socks and put her feet on the wheel. Amazingly enough, to her surprise, she could steer with her feet fairly well.

With her newly freed hands she tried to grab Morgans journal from her hands. Before she could successfully wrangle it from her, something opened in front of them, Skyeler shrieked. It had happened again. Blizzard had let several aspects of the game into the real world, a portal to Irishfire this time.

Going through the portal was quite something, it made Skyeler scream, nearly soil her underpants. She would have if her bladder weren't sitting next to her sniffing heroine. "D-Do you see my bladder there?" Skyeler gestured towards her bladder. Morgan nodded, eyes wide with fear.

They had finally made it to the other end of the portal. They were next to Irishfire, they were inside a building, not on the first floor by any means. Skyeler looked freaked out, she showed this emotion by grinning like a homicidal maniac.

"Heeeerreee's Johnny!"
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:36 am
Bloo says...

"Ugh, do I HAVE to wear the face plate? I think I might not be able to have kids when I wear it," I complained. The face plate was a device I used to hide the fact I was a floating, glowing, blue boy. My mom glared at me, and I reluctantly put it on. MY whole body was covered in a one-size fits all skin, that was a size too small on me. "Its jut for the train ride, remember," I told myself.

"Well, I best be off mom!" I said and grabbed my bags. I ran across town, and got my way to Penn station, making it just in time for my train to the city. It was a short trip, it was an express ride, so I was there in about half an hour. When I got off I took the subway over to the YWS grounds, and walked inside. 'So, this is what YWS looks like in real life...Shmancy."

Now that I was safely within the grounds, I ripped off my face plate, and let my body float like I loved. "BOLT IS IN THE HOUSE!" I screamed.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:06 pm
View Likes
gsppcrocks10 says...

Crocky

Great, once again we've been deterred from our ultimate goal.

TOTAL BLIZZARD DOMINATION! MWAHAHAHAHA.

Uh-oh. Skyeler's rubbing off on me... that's not good...

Then I see someone that I vaguely recognize. "Irish...?"

"BOLT IS IN THE HOUSE!"

I jump. "OH MY GOD, BOLTEH!" I leap from the car.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

30 Reviews

Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:16 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

"BOLT IS IN THE HOUSE!"

This snapped Skyelers attention right off of running Irish over and finding Bolt, maybe her room too. A smirk spread across her lips, the car was stuck between the walls. She couldn't get it forwards, backwards, nor remove it from the path of the doors she now blocked. After sighing slightly, she inhaled deeply. "So this is going to be home for a while, sounds utterly delightful. HAH!" Skyeler jumped onto the hood of the car, she then proceeded to roll off of it and push Irish out of her way. "SKYELER!"

By the time she heard Morgan call after her it was too late, she had already began to slide down the rail of the staircase while doing a hand stand. "Y-You left your meds in the car!" At this point Morgan was running after her. "Well duh, that's the point. When I don't take my pills I get animalistic, hopefully, therefore increasing my sense of smell." Morgan shook her head. "No, that makes you go crazy and flood the room with Twili--"

Skyeler had already jumped off of the rail on the first floor. She landed flat on her back, getting to her feet was nearly instant. "Look I have some candy Skyeler!" Skyeler giggled. "I'll have candy later with some caffeine." Morgan let her eyes widen, perhaps in her sleep would be the best time to give Skyeler the pills.

Once she finally saw Bolt standing there(It took her a few minutes) she spread her arms wide and wrapped them around him, overly tightly. While doing this she whispered in his ear, "Your name is Bolt." Upon releasing him she began to giggle.
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 pm
View Likes
LookUpThere says...

Bolt, that comment of yours did wonders for the story book!
---
Ktg was showing me around the house and I had found my room. There was a note on the drawer about my roommate. "Bolt is in the house!" I heard a scream and tucked the note into my pocket.
"Bolt? Like... BOLT?" I asked. Ktg smiled. "He's here?" We tore down the hall, I needed to see this guy, I needed to annoy him. He'd gotten me on chat a few times but he didn't know the real me. However, before I left, I took my trusty ballpoint pen.

---

"Hero is in the house!" I yelled in an exact mimic of Bolt's voice. I stopped dead in my tracks. It wasn't just Bolt. There were two others in a crashed car. One of them had her feet on the steering will. Ktg ran over and asked, "Are you okay?" I wanted to tell her, Those two look dangerous! but she was to fast. Strangely so.

I walked over to Bolt and slapped my hand to his, pulling away and then gripping his and snapping my finger against his. This ended in a jumble. Partly because the boy was not familiar with the gesture. Partly because I wasn't paying attention.

Bolt had blue skin.

I was already moving for my pen/pocket-knife.

"You're TheNewHero?"
"Yes."
"Like... Hero."
"Yes... Bolt, right?"
"Wanna know why?" he asked. I scowled at him and he grinned sarcastically. It wasn't in my nature to fight, but there was something about America... no, it was the school itself. A crazy feeling and something... else. And I don't know about Bolt, all that I did know at the moment is that, looking through the window, the sky's blue was way lighter than Bolt's which was the one reason I didn't feel like punching it's lights out.
When did I look up? When Bolt kicked me back and shocked me like a Sith-Lord... that uses his mouth.

I was rolling on the carpet, all my skin stung. "What's wrong with you?" I exclaimed jumping to my feet. He looked hypnotized. Another blast of electricity came my way and I fell to the side, rolling out into a crouch. That's it.

---

I was no match for him. I was on the ground, everything fading out and Bolt above me. My bones were stiff and I could barely move. I tried to get my pen, with its healing ink...

Bolt's foot on my chest blew the wind out of me. Everything went black.

---

Ktg said later, that Firestarter had to intervene... even Bolt was scared of him. She said she wasn't sure why he'd done that, he wasn't that violent. When I asked her how she knew so much, she gave me a look... intense. She could read minds... to a degree. Or at least, emotions. She was a basic telepath.

I was pretty messed up afterwards, but a quick healing from HelpfulMcHelpfulPants in the clinic, and I was jogging around the park. Something about America makes people either want to lose weight terribly badly, or else get obese. I chose the former. The sun was setting in the distance when I sat down on a bench and watched the wide, slopey fields of YWS park. There were statues of monkeys scratching their heads, lazy polar bears and Mac from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends situated everywhere.

This girl came and sat next to me. "Gsppcrocks, right?" she smiled and then scowled at me. It was as much a part of her as it is of rich kids to be thugs. But... she was trying.
In a deep voice, she said, "I've er... come to warn you. Beware The Skeyler."

She walked off and went to talk with her other friend. Something about those two reminded me of red cars. It was probably just the concussion I had.

That night, as I slept, Twilight fan-girls nearly killed me. I fended them off by throwing my voice as Robertt what's-his-name's. One thing that they all chanted, "Beware the Skyeler."
Last edited by LookUpThere on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 pm
View Likes
Gladius says...

Before the other girl or I could say anything, however, a thunderous crash bolted through the hallway between us. I leaped back; Darkie squawked and hid deep in my shadow. A fancy red sports car skidded through it and straight into the hallway across from us, miraculously getting stuck in the abnormally-large-but-smaller-than-the-Great-Hall hallway without breaking anything. Smoking tire marks were left behind on the expensive tile, though.

'Nate's not gonna be happy with that,' I thought briefly before slinking cautiously toward the automobile.

I ducked behind a colonnade, however, at the sound of an obviously crazed voice from the car's driver. "Heeeerreee's Johnny!"

I groaned inwardly and rolled my eyes. "Just what I needed, Darkie," I whispered to him, face-palming.

He muttered darkly in agreement.

Another voice echoed through the huge hall before I could move from my hiding spot. "BOLT IS IN THE HOUSE!"

This time I couldn't hold in my groan of helplessness. "Darkie, I'm surrounded by maniacs," I declared.

"Might as well get used to it," he encouraged half-heartedly. "I don't think they're going away any time soon."

While we spoke to each other, the craziest scene I had ever witnessed unfolded before me. One girl--the hyper maniac in the car--darted across the hood and down the hall on the opposite side from the Great Hall. Another girl, obviously the shy one trying to keep the crazy ringleader in control, darted futilely after her with a notebook and bottle of pills in each hand. A blue-skinned boy who I assumed was Bolt floated toward them, and the two groups greeted each other most enthusiastically.

"Savages, the lot of 'em," I muttered.

Darkie just gave his equivalent of a shrug as I steeled my courage and stepped toward the happy band.

Again, my action was interrupted. Hero came charging around the corner to greet Bolt; they did some sort of handshake thing, spoke, and then started going at each other. I broke into a run, shifting to Epona as I did.

The fight after that was a blur; Bolt got a Sith-style lightning shot at Hero before I could reach them, I remember, but my reckless charge broke them apart. There was a tumble rough enough that I had to use quite a lot of higher-level shifting techniques to get him pinned down, but by the time Firestarter came, the other YWSer had calmed down.

Then Firestarter told me something I hadn't expected: Nate was missing, presumed kidnapped, and Firestarter was the new temporary principle.

Talk about my day for bad news.
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

30 Reviews

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:39 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

She had hugged Bolt, now she was at a mild loss as for what to do. That's when the idea hit her, Morgan seemed to catch on as Skyeler grinned and eyed the trunk of the red Shark. Rushing towards it she rolled over the hood, stepped on the kitten fur seats, and pried the trunk open with her fingertips. That's when it caught her gaze, a lovely sight to behold. It was a truck full of Red Bull energy drinks. Opening two she drank them down without stopping for breath. While she waited for the caffeine to kick into her system she opened another one and simply held it in her hand.

No one in here had become her arch enemy yet. She had made peace with Bolt a while ago when they realized that they couldn't kill each other, she didn't know Hero, but she had a feeling that they wouldn't get along. Despite her in-ability to explain, she smiled and eyed Hero suspiciously.

With a single thought a few people gathered at the end of the hallway, behind Hero of course. They were dressed in various colors, but there was one general theme, all of them had Twilight merchandise on. T-Shirts, belts, makeup, all of it. It made Skyelers blood boil to see them, but she could summon them at will. Perfect for annoying perfectly normal people here, perhaps they would be able to sniff out Nate if she told then that Jacob kissed him.

Skyeler shuddered at the thought. "Hey Morgan!" She began to jitter as the spoke, the caffeine was now just barely starting to hit her system. "Sunshine and lollipops! Ahahahah! My turtle died when my talking mango ate my lemming from shock! They I sobbed about my dead penguin, died in a forest fire... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" To the normal world Skyeler had completely lost it, in reality she was simply starting to lose what she never really had.

"Skye, just relax, lets put the Red Bull--" She stopped speaking when Skyeler shot her a glare that would choke a monkey. "It is MINE! I will rip your soul out with a monkey wrench if you touch it!" Morgan took a few steps back, wide eyes focused on Skyeler. "Now, now Skye, it's okay. Don't worry about it! I won't touch your Red Bull."

"I broke your eye-patch!"

Morgan narrowed her eyes on Skyeler. "What did you say?" Skyeler began to giggle, acting very drunk, however she was still extremely jittery. "I said I broke your eye-patch." After Skyeler stuck her tongue out at Morgan, that was it. Skyeler put down her Red Bull, Morgan braced herself for what might be the stupidest thing she had ever done in her life. In the trunk two knives sat. One was large, and dull. The other was small and super sharp. Handing the small one to Morgan, "Knife Fight" by Lemon Demon started to play on the car radio.

Morgan grinned like a mad man, Skyeler glared. "You got into my Red Bull?!" Morgan nodded, "And you broke my eye-patch!" Skyeler dropped the knife and began to foam at the mouth. Morgan glared, waiting for Skyeler to make the first move. Morgan was hit with Skyelers classic move, the running jump tackle. Morgan stepped out of the way, she was surprised, her reflexes were horrid, better then Skyelers, but still horrid.

The Twilight fan-girls that Skyeler had begun to multiply, without Skyeler to make them stop, they kept going, and going. They tried to convert the young writers, they refused to leave them alone.

Morgan grabbed Skyeler by the neck only to find her head fall clean off. This made her scream. "OH MY GOD!" Another head poked itself up. "I tricked you!" Skyeler smacked Morgan back and forth across the face a few times. As a response Morgan used one of Skyelers signature moves, what she called "pulling a Mike Tyson". Morgan sank her teeth into Skyelers ear.

She shrieked with pain. "MOTHER FUCKER!" Using the one chance to attack Morgan again she used her body to flop like a fish. Finally Morgan relaxed her teeth and headbutt Skyeler in the nose. Skyeler got to her feet and helped Morgan up off the floor, this was for the purpose of giving her an upper-cut to the gut. Blood oozed out of her nose, it hurt quite a bit.

Skyeler pinched her nose and flinched at the pain. "Thank god you hit like a girl," her voice made an amusing sound, she spoke in a shrill voice, "otherwise you would have broken my nose." This was clearly a threat. Morgan stepped forwards and pushed on both of Skyelers shoulders. Skyeler staggered backwards and slammed into the wall. "I didn't want to use my legs, but you asked for it." Morgan was slightly frightened, but Skyeler wouldn't hurt her too badly.

With surprising speed Skyelers right leg came up and hit her on the head, her foot got caught on Morgans shoulder. Skyeler hopped around a little bit, trying to free her foot. Skyeler braced to attack again, before she could Morgan ran up and hit Skyeler in the temple. The pain was horrid, it almost knocked Skyeler unconscious. Sadly for Morgan Skyeler had been drinking Red Bull making her virtually invincible.

Something stopped both of them, the hallway had been filled with Twilight fan-girls. There was no longer any room to move. Skyeler waved her free hand and made the fan-girls vanish. With that same hand she started to tickle Morgan. Finally she stopped just short of making Morgan pee. Her Red Bull was left in the open, easy to take.

"Are you okay Morgan?"

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:51 pm
View Likes
irishfire says...

I could've sworn my brain didn't start working for awhile until after I realized that the random car that had crashed through into the room had, in fact, NOT hit me.

I blinked a few times and looked around. I saw a girl with a redbull talking to another girl I recongnized, I nodded. Gsp and Skye.

Walking over to them I tapped Gsp on the shoulder. "Hello."
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

30 Reviews

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 pm
View Likes
TalaPaulwic says...

Someone had the guts to talk to Morgan, Skyeler narrowed her eyes. The girl standing there was someone she knew, she couldn't quite place her, but there was one way to find out. Hidden deep in the trunk was a Boston Terrier. Her name was Ripples. This Boston Terrier was much larger then average making her the perfect dog to use to attack someone. Skyeler made sure to show Ripples to the girl, her scream made it clear that this is the one she scarred. Irish.

A large smirk spread across her lips. Slowly, she set Ripples on the ground. Morgan turned and looked at her. "Did you bother to ask before you brought her here." Skyeler shook her head proudly. "This appears to be some kind of school, I swore I wouldn't until I had to for my medic training, so I don't bother to play by their rules."

Ripples was very curious of who Irish was and what her ankles smelt like. After a minute of being cute, Skyeler said the word. "Ripples, bacon." Ripples jumped on Irish, growling, snarling, and all the works. After a second, "Ripley, eat." This caused Ripples to start trying to eat Irish. "No. One. Talks. To. Morgan." Morgan stood there, wide eyed with shock. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Morgan ran over to Irish and desperately tried to pull Ripples off of Irish. Before she could get a good grip on the dog Skyeler had crept up from behind her and started to tickle her, thus preventing her from getting a good grip.

Skyeler sat there for a minute, then finally Morgan and her constant begging got her to stop Ripples. "Okay Ripples, good girl, up." Ripples turned around instantly, started panting, and jumped into Skyeler's arms. "Yes, you're such a good little 'awushu' fish." Ripples licked her nose a couple of times. "I do admit, when she's not killing someone she's adorable." Skyeler nodded. "Now, I don't want you speaking to Irish or I'll sick Ripples on her again and break both your thumbs."

150 Reviews

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:54 pm
View Likes
irishfire says...

I swear to God that dog needs help.

She kept biting me and nipping me until Skyeler dicided that I wasn't a good chew toy! Thanks to Gspy for SAVING MY LIFE.

I curled until a ball of quivering sorrow after Skye finally called Ripples. You'd think, me having four dogs, would brace me against something like this? HA! No.

I pulled myself off the floor. "WHY?!!?" I shrieked. I watched her, gasping for breath and trying to think of that number you dial when you're about die... "FIRST YOU KILL MY GRANDMOTHER THEN YOU ATTACK ME WITH YOUR DOG AGAIN?!"

I turned around and flung myself at my suitcase. I opened it and pulled out a piece of my emergency chocolate and shoved it into my mouth. Ahh sweet relief.

Suddenly, my clothes started moving and I felt myself pale. He didn't...Then a little brindled head poked out of one of my shirts. I groaned. "Tucker! What are you doing here?" I pulled him out of my suitcase and held him, kissing his head. He wagged his tail, and then started barking...or huffing in his case.

My eyes grew wide as I remembered who was behind me...I spun around and faced Skye. "Don't hurt him." I squeaked. Tucker continued to huff at Ripples and I gripped him tighter, hoping he wouldn't squirm away from me.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

30 Reviews

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:17 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

When Skyeler saw the other dog, and heard Irish yell at her, there was no doubt in what she was about to do. A large smirk spread across her lips. "You just yelled at me?" Skyeler broke into very convincing fake tears and walked over to the trunk. Keeping her arms hidden, she drank down three more cans of Red Bull. Morgan knew very well what she was doing. "Irish you need to--" Skyeler had summoned a wall of Twilight fan-girls, preventing easy escape.

Morgan turned to Skyeler and shoved her. "You don't need to hurt her! What are you doing all this over." Skyeler had hardly reacted, her head turned slowly to face Morgan. She had a grin, wide, red, eyes, and she was starting to sweat. "Y-You never had this much! You should stop!" For a few minutes Skyeler didn't take even a single breath, then she started to hyperventilate. "Oh fuck."

With that Skyeler burst into giggles, "I finally got you to say fuck!" A sigh of relief passed through both of their lips. Skyeler set Ripples down on the ground. "Ripley, pounce." Like before, Ripples followed the command, once again targeting Irish. "Ripples, turn around." Needless to say, once again Ripples performed the fore-mentioned command. "Ripley--" "SKYE! NO!" Skyeler shook her head. "It's too late, Ripples, fart."

The Boston Terrier farted quite loudly. Ripples was no average Boston Terrier, she had deadly farts at close range. Skyeler burst into giggles. "DIE IRISH DIE!" Morgan gasped. "Y-You killed her!" Skyeler hugged Morgan. "I know, but you're mine. I don't want you talking to anyone else."

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:34 pm
View Likes
Gladius says...

Umm, I'm feeling like a ghost over here...
-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------

After all the odd events I had witnessed in the space of fifteen minutes, my brain finally shut down. I could only stand in horrified paralysis as I watched the canine confrontation across from me. Darkie was equally silent, hidden as deep into my shadow as he could get.

"Those people," I finally mouthed to my companion, "are crazy."

"You can say that again," he muttered angrily. "I think it might be best if we just stayed aw--"

He stopped in mid-sentence. My mind had restarted, and I determinedly stomped over to the three girls. There was fire in my amber eyes and my fists begged to take Esme's shift.

I simply couldn't take it anymore. An innocent had just been attacked twice in front of my eyes, by a rabid dog, and no "wall" of Twilight fan-girls could stop me.

This lunatic had to be brought to justice.

"Exactly WHAT do you think you're doing?!" I demanded of the rabid dog's owner, allowing the insistent wings of emerald to erupt from my shoulders and talons to grow from my hands. The fan-girls which had been zombie-like until now gasped at the display, clearing a small but adequate path for me to their ringleader. Darkie refused to solidify, but he hid himself behind my wings nonetheless; I appreciated the silent support.

As I stared down the crazy, hyped-up general of a limitless army of Twilight fan-girls, I decided all the support I could get would be greatly appreciated.
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

150 Reviews

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:16 am
View Likes
irishfire says...

Ha. Dog farts.

I stood up. "I'm impervious to dog farts Skye. Sorry, but when you have four of them and your dad is a constant bomb, you tend to become very...impervious."

I picked up Tucker and pet him, he was still huffing. "Tucker, shut it." I said sharply. He went into a whine.

Turning to Skye I frowned. "I didn't yell at you. I squeaked. It says right there in the context." I made air quotes as best I could with Tucker in my arms. "'Don't hurt him' I squeaked."

I held Tucker tightly and dug through my suitcase, finally finding his leash and snapping it on, putting him on the floor. "You can have Ripples attack me all you want, just PLEASE don't hurt Tucker. How do you hurt that face?" She said tilting his head up to her.

30 Reviews

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:20 am
View Likes
TalaPaulwic says...

Skyeler giggled as Irish went off. "You're amusing, I can hurt it just like this." With her left, and weak foot, she kicked the dog in the face, and into the wall behind it. She smirked, and chuckled. "You think that cuteness affects me? I'm Skye, I thought you knew me better."

By better, Skye meant poorly.

Skye turned to the girl standing next to her, she had wings. She pulled a picture from her pocket. A smile formed on her face, she held out her right hand to shake. "You must be Glad, I'm Skyeler! I plan on finding Nate, if you don't approve of me defending my best friend I'm afraid that I'll have to grab a chainsaw and cut off those pitiful wings."

Morgan tried to pull Skyeler away from Glad. "What are you doing! Sharp things make Skye go owwie." Skyeler shook her head. "No, I'm Skyeler, I don't like my pills..." her head twitched. "No pills.... NO PILLS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Skyeler easily broke free from Morgans girl-grasp. As quickly as they came the Twilight fan-girls had vanished.

"I know what makes girls happy." Standing next to Glad, Skyeler felt very short despite them being roughly the same height. A lone male Twilight fan-girl appeared(yes, he's really THAT sad) and looked Glad in the eyes. "Bella..." He spoke exactly like Edward Cullen. Skyeler started to giggle uncontrollably.

Morgan also found this painfully amusing and started laughing. "You and I are so full of inside jokes." Skyeler nodded, and turned to Glad. "If Irish had left Morgan alone, and didn't try to talk to her, I wouldn't have had to do it. I'LL NEVER GO BACK!" Skyeler started hissing. "If you want to leave here alive, all of you, better leave Morgan alone."

Her eyes showed that she was dead serious, she was clinically insane, her pills would bring her down to her normal state. Getting her to take her pills would be rather hard. Morgan stood behind Skyeler, she tried to convince them to walk away. "She'll do it. She HATES the squishy room, for some reason she thinks if anyone talks to me she'll go back! Walk away! I'll get her to take her pills, WALK AWAY!"

150 Reviews

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 am
View Likes
irishfire says...

I screamed and ran over to Tucker, picking him up. He huffed at Skyeler, ears laid back. She breathed out a sigh of relief and hugged him.

The dog is friggin indestructible.

"She'll do it. She HATES the squishy room, for some reason she thinks if anyone talks to me she'll go back! Walk away! I'll get her to take her pills, WALK AWAY!"

I stood up, holding Tucker. "But I talk to you all the time..." Suddenly Skye let out a high pitched shriek. I paled. Crap...

I quickly gave Gsp Tucker to keep him safe. I was about to die.

Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox