z

Young Writers Society

Cuisine

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 am
TheTruthTeller says...

Oh yeah this is a great idea except for the fact that no one this website is actually comedic meaning its probably going to be pretty hard for you guys to actually make something funny
I only tell the truth

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:36 am
iceprincess says...

Then when are we starting? :D
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:07 pm
LadyPurple says...

TheTruthTeller wrote:Oh yeah this is a great idea except for the fact that no one this website is actually comedic meaning its probably going to be pretty hard for you guys to actually make something funny

You don't tell the truth. You just bully everyone. I'm serious if you keep up this trolling/flaming you're gonna get in a lot of trouble not just with the admins or mods.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:16 pm
Sins says...

TheTruthTeller wrote:Oh yeah this is a great idea except for the fact that no one this website is actually comedic meaning its probably going to be pretty hard for you guys to actually make something funny

You have grammar issues. :smt001 You don't see me moaning about it.

I can't actually remember joining this SB. :lol: If it does end up starting, I don't think I'll be able to be in it. I'm going on holidays for in two days for two weeks, so I won't be here.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton