z

Young Writers Society

The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:31 pm
Kelcia says...

Helen

Helen held the bow she had taken from the prince in her hands. Scyth was still out cold, and would be for a while, by the look of things. Poor sod, thought Helen, smiling grimly. He’s gonna get it when he wakes up. She looked up to where Han and AnnaRose were walking hand in hand in the lead. They paused for a moment at a fork in the path before taking the left hand turn. Helen blinked.

“Hey,” she called. “This is the path to that stream Jakey and Ginny found,” she looked over at the kids, who had, apparently, known this.

“Yeah,” said Ginny, shrugging. “We’re going there now, right?”

“I honestly have no clue,” Helen said. “Ask Han, if you’re curious,” and with that, Ginny and Jacob scurried up the front of the line and began to pester Han and Anna with questions again. Helen, grinning at the kids exuberance, before walking over to where Thomas was walking.

“Hey, um,” she began, not sure how to frame her question. “Not wanting to intrude, here, but what was that just now?”
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:21 pm
eldEr says...

GINNY

"Are we going back to the stream?" I asked hopefully, running up behind Rosey and Han.

They both turned their heads and I squirmed between themm breaking their hands appart. I really did want to go back to the stream. I was thirsty and hungry and absolutely exhausted from all of this walking. Plus having the prince so close was scaring me. The only bad thing about the stream was that Calile didn't like water.

"I hope so. I never really did get time to admire it on my way up," Rosey said quietly. She shot a quick glare at the prince and shook her head.

"If it's safe, then we'll go," Han said.

I grinned and turned to Jakey, who was smiling, too. "When we get there, want to help me find some more berries?" I asked him. My tummy growled loudly, and everybody laughed. I just blushed.

"Berries would be good for you by the looks of it," Rosey laughed.

Jakey nodded quickly. "I'm starving."

Rosey chuckled and reached around me to hold Han's hand. Again. I rolled my eyes at Jakey and giggled.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:19 pm
Razcoon says...

Pierce

I laugh because everyone else is, but I'm still on the fact that the biggest jerk I ever met apologized and seemed sincere. It's probably not even that big of a deal, but it makes me curious as to whether his being an asshole is just a mask. Curiously, I look over at him. He told me there was a dead girl next to him, and judging from the haunted look in his eyes I think he honestly believes that.

Tom turns his head and sees me looking at him. Momentarily freaked, I drop Scyth's feet. He wakes up and lets out a pained moan. You are knocked out and will stay that way for a long time! I command to him quickly, and he slumps back down. I pick one of his feet back up, but his shoe comes off in my hand and he falls back to the ground.

Tom chuckles from where he stands. "You could help, you know," I growl. He shrugs and comes over. As he leans down to pick up Scyth, I notice a scar on his forehead.

"What's that?" I ask.

"What's what?"

"On your forehead." He quickly stands up, holding Scyth.

"Nothing." Tom walks ahead quickly, as though to get away. Yeah...what the hell?
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:24 am
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Zanea

As we walked towards the stream, I made my footsteps make as little noise as possible. Almost everyone was talking, but I preferred at the moment to just keep to myself. I wasn't antisocial exactly, but with all that had happened all I wanted to do was just... walk. And think. But mostly walk.

As I followed everyone else, I eventually was just walking on pure instinct, trying not to think even though I wanted to. I sighed and walked forward anyway.

[Sorry it's so short but I'm still a little confused ^^; posts will get longer as I begin to understand exactly whats happening :D]
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor