z

Young Writers Society

A Teens World

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:19 pm
fictionfanatic says...

You have escaped from your town. Your town was dreadful and now that you're free you go to the place you've heard of so often. It's a place with only teens. Everyone depends on each other for their survival....

Name:

Appearance:

Skills:

Personality:

History:

Up For Love?:

Flaws:
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:26 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Name: Scott Hadaway (Leader of the Group)

Appearance: Shaggy blonde hair and smoky grey eyes. He's pretty well muscled from all the work he's done in his life. He has a tan skin tone. He's also on the taller side.

Skills: He can lift heavy things and he's pretty smart. He knows how to lead a group.

Personality: Scott holds both his weight and the weight of others. He loves helping people and he loves to see people smile. But Scott can be firm and serious, too.

History: He and his sister started this camp when they escaped their town. Ever since then more and more people have come.

Up For Love?: Sure.

Flaws: When he wants something done he makes sure that it gets done no matter what.
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:30 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Name: Sadie Hadaway

Appearance: Long blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. She is a very slim, tall girl.

Skills: She knows how to hunt for food and she knows how to hide.

Personality: She's a quiet person who only opens up if she really knows you. She lets her brother lead the group because she knows he's not afraid to.

History: Her and her brother ran away from their town and they created this minni town in the woods. Ever since then more and more people just show up.

Up For Love?: I guess

Flaws: She's not really the brains of the group and she can't see well. She used to have glasses but she lost them a while back
Live, Love, Laugh

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:12 am
LovelessSummer says...

Save me a spot for a girl.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:27 am
Todaiking says...

Name: Alex Yahto

Appearance:Cloudy blonde hair with slight curl

Skills: Can grow own food along with really good problem solver

Personality: Smart with tendency to act stupid, at random moments can also try to lighten a mood, usually likes to put others needs in front his own, and also likes to spend time alone with a girl or close friend

History: He is from a town were people usually don't pay attention to him, he lived in many orphanages and always had been the black lamb of any orphanage or foster family he had been in.

Up For Love?: Yes

Flaws: He is really bad at working together with men because of what he had seen while in one of his foster family, and he also tends to give all he has to anyone who asks unless he is in dire need of it.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:02 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Name: Macy Curey

Appearance: She has inky stick straigh black hair that reaches mid back and thick side swept bangs. Dark, tanned skin from long days in the sun. Tall with an average build. She's not tiny like other girls, but has broad shoulders with thick arms and legs of muscle. She has a curvy, woman's figure.

Skills: She can handle manual labor so much easier than other girls. She almost feels insulted when others tell her that the guys will do the manual stuff. It's her forte.

Personality: She's extremely smart but she hides it. She dumbs her vocabulary for other people. She's funny and tries to hard to fit in. She constantly likes to be in charge. And while she's good a taking charge, she can sometimes be too bossy.

History: Revealed throughout the story. :D

Up for love: I suppose so.

Flaws: She can be really bossy and her need to take charge can get on others nerves because she doesn't TAKE orders very well. She's very independent and that's bad because she feels the need to prove she can get by on her own constantly.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

143 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:07 pm
LovelessSummer says...

Name: Spayce Rumpt
Apperance: Dark brown straw curled hair that she keeps in two pigtails. She's a bit short and thin. She has big, ice blue eyes and pink lips. She always dresses up like a porcelin doll for the fun of it. She loves un-usual coustumes and dresses. She changed the ribbons in her har to match her outfit.
Skills: She's really pursuasive and innocent, but, if the situation calls for it, she wan really work a sword (( she's into fencing )). She's like a snake: flexible and silent.
Personality: It depends on what's happening. She's always changing her personality. Some may say she's bipolar, but she's just really eccentric.
History: Her parents were really strict, pushing her to be perfect. They forced her to talk the way they wanted her to talk, dress the way they wanted her to dress and look the way they wanted her to look. She had no freedom at all, she was always a prisoner to their wants. Both her parents died in a plane crash and she went to live with her aunt, the complete opposite of her 'rents. Her aunt, Marine, let her do whatever she wanted, gave her total freedom. She took advantage of the opptunity and let the blond dye her parents forced into her hair to wash out back to her orignal dark brown color. She also wore clothes her parents would never approve of.
Up for love: Naturally.
Flaws: She tends not to listen to others rules and follows her own lead if she thinks her plan is better.

84 Reviews

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:53 pm
fictionfanatic says...

We need more character!
Live, Love, Laugh

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:44 am
Ranger Hawk says...

Name: Sam

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Not quite as...feminine...as this pic.

Skills: Great with computers and electronics; can fix just about anything

Personality: Quiet, introverted, smart but not too confident in himself

History: Lived in a boring town, is an orphan. Ran away after hearing about this camp, and no one misses him.

Up For Love?: Sure

Flaws: Not too tolerant of noisy, annoying people
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

84 Reviews

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:25 am
fictionfanatic says...

I think I'll start it tomorrow and let characters come as we go along...that okay with everyone?
Live, Love, Laugh

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:31 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

Sounds good to me! :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:34 pm
Sins says...

I've kept on coming back to this... may as well join! :lol:

Name: Luke Benson

Age 18

Appearance: Luke's a good looking kid. He has dark skin, chocolate brown eyes and black hair. He has an ear piercing in his left ear.
Spoiler! :

Skills: He is very determined. He's always willing to do whatever it takes to get things done. He's also very brave.

Personality: Luke is a very happy kid. He always looks on the brighter side. Although, when he is upset, he gets really upset. He's outgoing but sometimes he can come across as cocky.

History: Luke grew up as a rather poor kid. His mother committed suicide when he was a child. From then onward, his father began drinking. He more or less forgot about Luke after that. Luke is extremely glad that he has left home.

Up For Love: Sure :wink:

Flaws: Sometimes he can seem cocky. He doesn't think before he acts so that can lead him into trouble.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 am
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Haha...okay, we'll start...

Scott:

I looked around at the camp. Everyone lay in the sun, done with their work for the day. I frowned and stretched my large arms. Spayce came over smiling and said "Come on Scott, enjoy the day."
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:33 am
fictionfanatic says...

Sadie:

I lay on the ground at Scott's feet. Spayce came over and said to him "Come on Scott, enjoy the day." Scott shook his head and reluctantly grumbled "Fine." He stalked off with Spayce somewhere and I just continued to lay there, taking in all the sun I could that came through the trees.

Macy came over and lay next to me "Hey."
Live, Love, Laugh

143 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:18 am
LovelessSummer says...

Spayce: I ran over to the park, Scott trailing sluggishly behind. I rolled my eyes at him and siezed one of the swings. My legs hurt a bit from being on clean up duty today. All we did was walk around and pick up trash, it was boring and hard. I just wasnt built for physical labor. Scott sat down below me and drew things in the dirt. "Why so quiet today?" He looked up at me briefly and sighed. "I had repair today," he grumbled. I patted his head and drew in a quick intake of breath. "That...sucks. Hate to be you right now." He glared up at me and I tried to ignore it. I stared up at the darkening sky, by the looks of it, a storm seemed to be rolling in. I smiled and sighed. Great, I love the rain. It got kind of quiet so I whistled a bit, Scott laughed. "What," I hissed. I folded my arms across my chest and pouted. "You're horrible at whistling," he choked out between laughs. I kicked him in the back of the head.

Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe