z

Young Writers Society

Hiding

Reviews: 2
Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:33 am
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

(Oh, oops, um, lets say that what I just posted was beforre you came in, ficfan :smt003 )
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 am
fictionfanatic says...

Okay, that makes more sense. I read it and was kinda confused
Live, Love, Laugh

Reviews: 2
Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:01 am
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

(Ya, I took a break in the middle of it. *blushes* )
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:03 am
Todaiking says...

*Alex*

I thought to myself after walking away a bit 'Gosh, I thought she was just mad at me a little but apparently im going to get killed if i don't watch out.'
I then said softly "Where is Zane even. I mean seriously he could probably help me a bit, but hopefully I can prove to Silver im a good guy by defeating Jack or at least making him leave us alone..."
I here a voice in the close next to me and try to open it but it is locked.
I talk in "Hey are you okay in there."
I get no response so I kick in the door and see Jacob.

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 am
fictionfanatic says...

(Um, why am I in a closet? I put a bad dude in a closet if that's what you meant.)
Live, Love, Laugh

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:43 am
Todaiking says...

sorry got confusing the way you worded it

84 Reviews

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 am
fictionfanatic says...

Oh. Sorry. I meant that *Jacob* threw a bad dude in there and welded the door shut with fire.

So here's the last post we're starting from...

*Jacob*:

I spotted some people who looked like they were after something. I heard them call out something about a panther and I bolted. Someone spotted me and somehow knew I was an experiment. I grabbed him by the throat and threw him in the janiter's closet, welding it shut with fire.

I found the experiments. I'm pretty suer I got them all because my chest felt like it was literaly in flames and it didn't burn anywhere else. "Guys," I managed to say through my teeth "they're here." They all looked at me strangly and I realized that my eyes were their scarlet color.
Live, Love, Laugh

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:50 pm
kidashka says...

Hmm. Ok, I'll edit and repost my response - i think I got confused too.
If we just ignore all posts after your original post and restart from here I think things should make sense again...

Kai

I made my way over to Kiera angrily, ignoring the stares she was recieving from most everyone in the room.
"What were you think-"
I stopped suddenly, trailing off as I noticed something. Something bad.
"..Nevermind." I paused, closing my eyes and thinking for a momment. "Don't worry about the transforming thing. I'll just, erm, I'm in with the techies so I'll show them some hologram programme I made and convince them it was an elaborate prank to get the cheerleaders off your back. But-"
Kiera stared back suspiciously. "What's the 'but'?"
I gulped. "There's a tracker on you. Who knows-"
A boy ran up to us suddenly, looking anxious. His eyes were a bright scarlet and I stared at them with awe. I wich I could have eyes like that.
"Guys," he muttered through gritted teeth, "they're here."
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

84 Reviews

Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:26 pm
fictionfanatic says...

*Jacob*:

They just stared at me. "Let's go!" I urged. We ran off and gathered all of the rest of the people. My chest was about to burst into flames but I ignored it. We were spotted through the window and the people started coming into the building. I spotted a door leading downstairs. It was where all the pipes in this school were located but it was an easy way to other side of the building where we could get out and into the woods as a precaution that no non-experiment or lab person would see.

"Go!" I said firmly. They all went down the stairs and I followed them. We twisted and turned thousands of times. As I tried to continue running I couldn't. I looked back. Something had snagged my shirt. I tried pulling at it but it wouldn't budge. I heard the door fly open and the lab people poured in. "Hurry up!" Silver urged. Zane passed and said "what's the matter with you man? Keep going."

I tugged harder but it still wouldn't budge. The lab people spotted me and I said "Screw this." I slipped out of my shirt. Now bareback I stood in the middle of the walkway. The lab people were right in front of me. I held my hands up defensively. Some tried to advance but someone else said "Don't! He's to dangerous right now. He controls the elements and we're surrounded my boiling water. Not to mention he can use fire." I looked at the man. He had burns. I recognized him as the man that I had burned all those years ago. Silver screamed "We gotta get out of here!" I jumped in the air and with a quick spin I was on top of the pipes and fire blocked their way.

I glared at them all and ran. We caught up with the rest of them and got out of the room. I slammed the door and said "Let's go. Into the woods. Defend yourself and if you can defend each other. I'm not going to let them take any of you back to those labs." I said curtly.

Everyone scattered among the trees. "Get into your stances." People turned to animals, people flew into the air, people did all kinds of things you only read about in books. "Don't let your guard down." I shouted. We all waited. And waited. Finally the lab people poured out of the building.
Live, Love, Laugh

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:57 pm
Allessandre says...

(Meredith)
Im alone, no one else is here in htese woods, I dont think. If the lab people find me, I might as well let them take me, being a shadow is so much better than being alone, I ran away from that stupid school. I know its not the smartes t thing ive ever done, but until someone finds me, I'm staying here. Maybe another lab person will find me, then we can hide together. Maybe I should go back to the school, hell it doesnt really make a difference, I'll still be Meredith Felldon, instead of Thea. Thea, im Thea.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:40 am
ScarlettFire says...

Kiera(Sable):

I ran and ran, into the trees. I was a panther, I was Sable. I was in the forest. This was my home, the forest. I wwas born to rule it.

Suddenly, I reached a clearing and returned to human form, shaking off the roaring thoughts of the panther.

I wandered over to the stream and sank down onto my knees beside it. The forest seemed quiet but I could hear the others still racing through it. I didn't know how long I'd been running for but I was here now... Alone.

Sighing, I looked around the clearing. It was small and now I could no longer hear the others moving, just the bad guys. I grinned and lay down on my back, eyes closed.

A few moments later a twig snapped and I shot upright, eyes wide. I waited a few moments but heard nothing.

"Who's there?" I whispered, looking around. Someone walked out of the trees across the clearing from me.

**Oohh. Who could this be? Any takers?**
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

84 Reviews

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:11 am
fictionfanatic says...

*Jacob*:

I saw Kiera flop onto the ground. Had she not heard what I said? Someone came out from the trees. He definitely was not an experiment. He grinned at Kiera and said "Ah, good. No need for a chase." Kiera stood and took a step back "What do you mean?" The man continued grinning his disgusting grin and said "I've been looking for some of you. Luckily I didn't need to chase you. You came right to me."Lab Technician I thought to myself.

I watched from the shadows warily. With a flash the man grabbed Kiera. I hadn't even seen him move. I felt my eyes widen. He is an experiment. How is that possible? I hadn't felt it. Kiera transformed into a panther but the man still had hold of her "Come now, let's not make this hard." I ran out and threw fire at him, purposefully missing by only millimeters as a warning "Let her go." I snarled.

The man looked me over and smiled. "Ah yes, I believe you're him." He looked at the scar on my chest and said "Yes, you are. The flame thrower with the scar on his chest." He still had hold of a growling Kiera. She went to bite him but he dodged her easily with his strange speed. To me he said "They knew you could tell when someone was an experiment. So they changed somethings. Now you'll never know who's an experiment or not." I advanced a step and said "Thanks for the warning. Now let her go."

The man clicked his tongue "So demanding." I threw more fire at him but he swiftly moved out of the way and the next thing I knew I was on the ground. He began running with Kiera but I lifted my hands and when I did the earth rose up into a wall in front of him and then I made a circle all around us. With air I pushed myself to land on the edge of the ring and let out a cry. Several people showed up automatically. Once the wall was completely surrounded I dropped them.

(Sorry guys. I just thought we could use some more action in here.)
Live, Love, Laugh

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:52 pm
LovelessSummer says...

((Okay, I've been M.I.A for a few moments. Anyone mind giving me an update?))
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:54 pm
ScarlettFire says...

The bad gusy showed up at the school and everyone had to run for it--into the forest. Kiera just got nabbed by a lab guy and yeah, that's about it, I guess....
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:14 pm
LovelessSummer says...

Zane:
I flew frantically through the woods. Where had everyone run off to? One minute, I was being yelled at by Kiera, the next, everyone was gone. I had sent out what had to be at least a thousand sonar screams but nothing bounced back but trees and woodland animals.
"Where are you guys," I shouted. I lowered myself down and put my ear to the ground. A harsh rumbling spread through the earth coming from the east. I stood up and turned my ear towards the sound and was rewarded with a scream.
"Jacob? Well, it won't hurt to try." I flew towards the sound at top speed and almost collided with a huge earth wall.
"Zane," Jacob grunted after letting down the wall. Inside of it some man was holding Kiera. He smelled of experiment and sterilizer, a weird combination.
"Jacob," I started while ruffling my wings, "who is he?" I kept my gaze on the strange man and Kiera's struggling body.
"Lab technician."
"But he smells-"
"I know...he's not." I took a few steps forward and landed in front of the strange man.
" Hi." I smiled slightly. He looked at me a if I had three head and a dancing monkey on my shoulder. "Well, um, that's my, uh, friend."
"I know."
"Mind giving her back?"
"Yep."
"We don't have to do this the hard way." Jacob surrounded us with earth again. Sweet, I love cage fights.
"I suppose we do," he said in a flat monotone. I shrugged and stretched, before I was even done reaching towards the sky, a sharp pain shot through my stomach and I was on the ground. I grimaced and raised about five feet into the sky.
"That hurt," I whined. He just smiled up and me and rolled his shoulders. I growled and dove down, circling his body a few times before kicking him in the side. He grunted and dropped to his knees, Kiera slipping out of his grasp. The man reached for her and I attempted another kick. He grabbed my leg and flipped me on the ground before I made contact.
Man. This dude is fast.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle