Young Writers Society

Teen Spy Agency

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 pm
LovelessSummer says...

Puppet-
I was laughing through the whole speech Mr.Periso was giving. All I knew was that today we would begin combat training. I snapped myself to attention when Colby and Carson emerged from the doors.
" We have to fight them," I asked wearily. Mr.Periso nodded and I swallowed.
" Actually, for now, you just have to block their attacks, actually fighting back will be tomorrows training." --- I finished stretching and walked over to Carson, bowing slightly before assuming my stance. Without warning, she made a right jab to my face, I quickly moved to the left. She made another move, this time she raised her leg up for a kick, I blocked with my other leg, but while I was focusing on her leg, her arm came around and hit me in the side. I grunted and ducked clutched my side.
" Keep your guard up," she said, patting my cheek softly. I grimaced and put back up my guard, she tried the kick again and I blocked while at the same time keeping a note of her other potiental pain causers...
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:44 pm
ScarlettFire says...

((Has everyone forgotten about Adrian? He's still waiting for whoever it was who knocked on his door to come in...))
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 pm
ToritheMonster says...

(( I'm sorry, you guys, I lost track of this SB. Somebody can kill me off, if they want.))
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:35 pm
ScarlettFire says...

((Why don't you be the one knocking on Adrian's door? It shouldn't be hard to come back in if you just start again...))

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Tyler:

Puppet moved swiftly to block Carson. When she was done Mr.Whateverhisnameis waved me over. I had to block the dude with anger issues, Colby. He kicked and punched and I had a very hard time keeping myself from attacking him. I could tell he enjoyed it. When he kicked me in the stomach I lost it. I started trying to attack him too. Mr.Bossman yelled something at him but he ignored him. Puppet stepped in trying to stop us but when Colby accidentally kicked her I completely lost it.

I lunged at him and we were on the floor, now wrestling. Puppet pulled me off of him and slammed me into the wall "Tyler!" She screeched.
Live, Love, Laugh

351 Reviews

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:33 pm
ToritheMonster says...

((okay, I will. Don't kill me yet ;) )

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:42 am
Kaywiia says...

Colby

How dare that insolent child try to fight me. Hah, he shouldn't even be here. I tackle him to the floor, and within seconds get my hand around his throat. I start to tighten my grasp. Seeing what I am doing, carson launches herself on me. I have to release my hand to throw her off, and by the time I turn back around, the little brat has moved. carson steps infront of both of the newcomers, crouched in a position to attack.

I lunge for her throat, but she manages to kick mey face. I wipe the blood off, and lunge again at her. Eventually, dad seperates us.

"That was very good, Carson. you really did a good job keeping Colby away from your throat." He says. Carson growls under her breath. I know she is seconds from lunging again. She relaxes her crouch.I stand up as well.

Carson

How could Colby attack a newcomer. That wasn't right. And then dad to turn that into a so-called learning experiance. I growl, and leave. I stay outside the door, listening, making sure no one is attacked again. this place is just sick. We were leaving for Scotland tomorow. I would have to tell Adrian. I sigh. This was going to be very, very bad.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

351 Reviews

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:29 am
ToritheMonster says...

Eigth-
I knocked on Adrian's door. I had a plan, a plan to take down this agency from the roots. But I needed to know if Adrian would help me. I had a feeling he wasn't completely American-sided. The door opened, and I rushed inside, closing it behind me. I turned to Adrian, and held a knife to his throat. "Adrian. I don't know if we've been acquainted. My name is Eighth September. Where do your loyalties lie?"

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 am
LovelessSummer says...

Puppet: "Tyler," I screech. I was flaming mad, my face boiled with pent up aggression. The ache in my stomach wasn't too bad. okay, I lied, it was killing me, but I put that aside for the moment, trying my best to ignore the throbbing. Tyler was still breathing hard, his eyes dead set in a glare. It was so obviosly directed at Colby, and i'm sure he was glaring back. "What the hell is your problem? You cant just blow up like that!" He didn't say anything, just kept breathing hard. His eyes were set to look past me, and, when I glanced down, I saw that his fist were clenched tight. "Tyler, are you even listening to me?" He looked down at me, his jaw snapped shut. And then, when I thought he was actually going to say something, he shook his head and stared at the ground. My body shook briefly with rage and I stormed out of the gym. " Lessons arent over," Mr. Periso called. But, for me, they were.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:45 am
ScarlettFire says...

Adrian:

The girl who walked into my room was not who I was expecting. Before I could move, she had a knife to my throat.

"Adrian. I don't know if we've been acquainted. My name is Eighth September. Where do your loyalties lie?" she hissed.

I stared at her. Loyalties? I didn't have any yet! Except perhaps Scotland and my Father, even if I hated him.

"I don't really have any," I told her, trying to stay calm. "Except maybe Scotland but that's only because of my Father."

She frowned. I was starting to think she was crazy.

"Which is why I marked the map that freak wanted me to do," I muttered. "Wrong, that is. I marked it wrong."

I closed my eyes, waiting. I was very surprised when she removed the knife.

351 Reviews

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:08 am
ToritheMonster says...

Eighth-

Scotland... he was loyal to Scotland, then? I removed my knife. I had only used it to scare him.
"You're not on the North American side, then?" I asked. "You're not truly loyal to this agency?"

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:15 am
ScarlettFire says...

Adrian:

Not loyal to the agency? I started laughing. Isn't that what I've been saying?

"Of course not," I told her and fell back against the wall. "I don't want to be here. They only reason I ended up here is because I'm a Duke's son and know about Scotland's national security... And these guys want that."

The girl stayed quiet, watching me. This Eighth girl is a little weird, I thought.

351 Reviews

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:24 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Eighth-
My mind wasn't thinking quite straight- it was filled with adrenaline, the need to avenge my parents.
"Good. Neither am I. How would you like to destroy this place and get out? You could go back to Scotland, give them information. See your father. Win this war. I have a plan, if you're willing."
I said, my voice low.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Adrian:

I stared at her for a moment. Why not? I thought. Why not take out the agency and go home?

"Sure," I told her. "I'm in. Though I'm not too keen on seeing my father again... We, er, don't get along."

She nodded absently, making me frown. Right, she's nuts, I thought sourly.

"I might get my father killed," I muttered absently and then looked up when she laughed. "What?"

351 Reviews

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Eighth-

"We're fairly different then, you and I. I want to avenge my dead parents, you want to kill yours. But never mind. For now, I need you to befriend as many people as possible. Then, plant a little something in each of their minds. Something to turn them against one another. So nobody trusts anyone except for you. We'll go from there."
I said, and I headed towards the door.

The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree