z

Young Writers Society

Teen Spy Agency

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:50 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Tyler:

I laughed loudly at what Puppet said. I placed a hand on Nixie's shoulder and said "Yeah, you don't wanna waste your time with him." She shook her head "No, I do." I looked over at Colby and grinned "Your neck is red. Did someone grab you by the neck?" I taunted. Colby stood up frustrated and looked as if he was going to fight me. I stood up too. When I advanced a step Puppet put a hand on my arm "Tyler," she muttered "please don't."

I reluctantly walked away but then shouted at him "And you don't make the rules dude! Your daddy does." With that I pushed through the doors with Puppet trailing behind me "Sorry." I said "I couldn't help it. But hey, since when are we going to Scotland?"
Live, Love, Laugh

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:42 am
LovelessSummer says...

Puppet:
I walked out with Tyler. I hope Nixie didn't get caught up with him. He's walking bad news.
"Since when are we going to Scotland." I looked up and raised an eyebrow at him.
"Because of that whole break into their bases and steal some information thing. I don't think it's tomorrow anyway...it better not be tomorrow."
"Can't believe we actually have to do that." I smiled and nudged him in the side.
"What, you scared?" He laughed loudly as we passed the corner leading into the dorm hall.
"Me...scared? Of course not!" I stopped walking and folded my arms across my chest. He looked at me strangely for a few seconds.
"Okay, maybe just a bit. What if we get caught?"
"Then we get caught. What's the worst they can do? Kill us?"
"Or torture us until we give into their demands."
"Don't be so dramatic," I said while rolling my eyes.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Tyler:

Puppet rolled her eyes. I grinned. It was fun teasing her. I sighed at her expression. Stuffing my hands in my pockets I said "Your still mad at me. Why?"
Live, Love, Laugh

Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale