z

Young Writers Society

Black Feathers

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 pm
Apple says...

Lyk

The sound of tumbling barrels broke me out of my thoughts. Looking up instantly, my wings stretched out flexing the strain they had been in. Azar jumped in front of me, crouching donw dangeroulsy low.

Her eyes scanned the scene in front of her, "Someone else is here?" Nya turned on Tania, "I knew it!" Nya spat angrily "You're a spy."

Tania began to shake her head rappidly, "No! Honestly I'm not." I walked forwards squinting in the darkness. From behind a barrel a red light raised shining on my body.
"Get down!" Azar dived for me senidng the both of us toppling to the floor. The sound of a bullet cracking through the barrel of a gun echoed in my ears.
I spy!

Reviews: 2
Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:46 pm
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

~Tania~

"No! Honestly I'm not." I said, freaked out that Nya thought I was a spy. Then there was a gun shot. I dove to the gorund, willing the violence to stop.
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:22 am
fictionfanatic says...

Nya:

I had to light up the room to see who it was. Thoug I didn't want to I stepped half outside directed my left hand towards the sky. My whole body tingled as lightening went through me. I shot it at the middle of the room and stooped it when I saw someone's shadow. I pounced at the person and they toppled to the floor. Looking up to Lyk, Azar, and Tania I saw utter shock on their faces
Live, Love, Laugh

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:41 am

~Tania~

My eyes widened as I saw lighting pass through Nya's body without hurting her. No THATS an awsome power! Much better then healing! I looked at the person she tackled...
If that never happened,

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:25 am
fictionfanatic says...

(I'm not sure who I tackled. Is it someone specific or do I just make it up?)
Live, Love, Laugh

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:56 am
View Likes

(I think you just make it up)
If that never happened,

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Nya:

I lifted up the guy and slammed him against the wall. I checked his back. No wings. I knew he saw me use lightening so I held my hand up as a threat. Through my teeth I managed to get out "Why are you here? Who sent you?" the boy trembled as he watched my hand cautiously. He didn't say a word. I placed my hand on his chest over his heart. I wouldn't strike him unless we were in desprate need of it but he didn't know that.

"You better answer me boy." I spat "I don't like playing games. Especially not when you put my friends lives in danger, not to mention mine."
Live, Love, Laugh

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 am

~Tania~

My eyes widened as she pushed the bare-backed man against the wall. Was she going to kill him? I think she was.
If that never happened,

84 Reviews

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:28 am
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Nya:

He dropped to the ground and said "Kill me. I deserve it for trying to kill you all off." He kneeled there silently waiting. I sighed. It would've been easier to kill him if he had begged me not to. "Get up," I spat. "I'm not going to kill you. Yet."
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 am
fictionfanatic says...

Is someone going to post?
Live, Love, Laugh

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:36 am
ScarlettFire says...

I will.

Azar:

I stared at boy. What was this? He had no wings.

"He's human," I said in an icy tone. "What's a human doing here?"

I looked around at the others, frowning.

"What shall we do with him?" I asked, grinning.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

84 Reviews

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:48 am
fictionfanatic says...

Nya:

"What shall we do with him?" Azar asked with a grin. Not looking away from him I said "I don't know." For a split second I tore my eyes away from him to glare at Tania "You're lucky this time." I said coldly. I never really did take well to strangers. I was like this with most people. I flicked my eyes back to the man and said "Give me a reason why I shouldn't spill your guts on this floor right now." I said, placing my dagger lightly across his bare stomach.
Live, Love, Laugh

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed May 12, 2010 10:25 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Is there room for one more?
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Wed May 12, 2010 8:51 pm
Apple says...

Yes, it is sort of dead though.
I spy!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed May 12, 2010 10:46 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I don't care if its dead I'll join anyway. Someone PM me to tell me where I can insert my character.
Name: Raven (Called Fire or Death Rose by friends and other random people)
Appearance: Waist length ebony black hair. Eyes: Dark midnight blue Skin: Pale Body type: Fit and perfect curves in all the right places.
Personality: Very sweet and understanding person kind gentle courageous has a very sarcastic sense of humor is not afraid to speak her mind and is very intelligent and persuasive, funny, optimistic, sassy, bold, courageous, and a good listener.

Wings: Black with silver tips
Picture: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i210/ ... /ANGEL.jpg
History: Her mother and father died when she was very young and she has been rather distant from people ever since.
Power: (Only one not thousands)Can control the elements i.e. water earth fire air etc. etc. The problem is they react to her anger so every time she flips out the elements react and not always in a postive way. She can control all aspects including the healing and harming qualities.

Likes/ Dislikes: Nature,boys, singing, being herself, fighting, and animals Dislikes: jerks, asses and rude people
Strengths/ Weaknesses: Strengths: She is a good listener leader and fighter. Weaknesses: she broke her wrist when she was young and every now and then it will go numb and she has to force it to move, she believes in the good in every person.
Habits: She will make up songs and poems and say them aloud often to herself unless someone listens.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest