z

Young Writers Society

To Save the World

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:18 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Uhm, I got a little lost with the reposts/restarts. Could someone bring me in?
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:46 pm
RedBird says...

>>>Tiger, everyone, except for Aushy, is together. Aushy is currently being stalked by the S'earph.<<<

Cutter,

"Aushy's in trouble," I say to my friends, "She's back at base. Whatever it is that attacked Blue, well, it's back there."

They look at me grimly.

"We've got no choice, this time. We've gotta fight it."

Bastian raises his hand.

"How? We don't even know 'it' is!"

"We'll figure that out when we get there," I say, with a wry smile.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

144 Reviews

Reviews: 144
Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 pm
GoldenQuill says...

(No godmodding?)

Aushy
She sat there for a terrifying moment before getting up and running again. "CUTTER!" she screamed, tripping. The fear was beginning to kill her, and she felt herself fall into hysterics. "CUTTER! BLUE! MONTY! BASTIAN! KYRAI! DREW!" She felt darkness swirl around her, and slowly let herself go. " . . . Anyone?"
formerly ZlyWilk

Finally achieving my dreams. Dive into a unique horror story.

I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held