z

Young Writers Society

Hell is a Place on Earth

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:42 pm
Scion of Fangor says...

This is my first storybook :). I hope people like it.

Hell is a Place on Earth
To gain oil supplies in a world where this precious resource is dwindling Europe has resorted to threatening the middle east with it's extensive nuclear arsenal. Britain refused to take up this stance and for the first time in in history the terrorists of Iraq and Afghanistan fight alongside the SAS and military. In response Europe came crashing down on Britain, the combined forces of France and Germany occupy Scotland and for the first time since the Normans, England has been successfully invaded and occupied. Throughout the countryside splinter groups and special operations units play havoc, some towns are liberated only to have the hammer of France smash them down again. It is a world in it's last retches and where chaos reigns.

One of these places is the town of Hell, normally a backwater in the Welsh countryside. Now a fierce battle-zone between guerilla forces. You play the part of either an inhabitant of the town, or a soldier (although I'd like to keep them to a minimum) trying to survive the air strikes and machine gun fire. Trying to escape from Hell.

Rules:
All the normal rules, nod go characters, no too much romance (I've heard that machine guns aren't a great turn on). Try to keep posts at a reasonable length and please try to post reasonably actively :)

Lastly a template:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Occupation (School/Job:

Side (For/Against the Invaders):

History: Who do they live with, how did the experiments affect them etc.

Other: Disabilities, possessions.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres