z

Young Writers Society

Cheshire Ranch.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:18 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Deirdre:

I watched the group around the pond, wondering if they were ever going to notice me. Silently, I crept forward, my hand extended to start teh fire burngin inside me. I laid my hand on a dead tree and willed the fire into it, it's flame starting to grow. I enjoyed the heat, it radiated in me, burning wild.

Brice:

God she was so stupid! Didn't she know she could start a forest fire? Fuming, he marched ovetowards her, the water that flowed through his veins spewing out of his hands and onto her head, trying ot cool her down. She gasped and turned on him, her whole body going into flames.

By now they had caught the attention of the group, who had turned, their mouths open in astonishment. Deciding to give them something to gap at, he let teh water take over his body, and turned full on his body a simmering watery tomb. he motioned for Dee to fight him, which, with her temper, she couldn't ignore the temptation. Her flames grew higher with her rage. He decided to make her madder, throwing a bit of water on her. She looked at the sky, her hands raising as she motioned for the wind to come. Quickly, as to block the wind from ripping him apart, he pulled the earth up to protect him, encasing him in a secure carcass as he switched back to his human form. Drawing a breath, he let the earth fall again and entered the wind.

"You can stop showign off now Dee. I think they're scared enough as it is." He started laughing and approched his sister, whose flames had disappeared. She glared at him a moment before laughing.

"Your right, Bry. I do need to stop scarign the children huh?" Turning, she smiled at them before walking up to a redheaded girl and holding out her hand. the girl just stared at it like it was going to burst into flames. Knowing Dee, she would probably do it to, so he started over, his hand grabbing his sisters before she could try something stupid. Looking at the group, he smiled.

"Hello. Welcome to Cheshire Ranch, our home. I'm Brice Scotus, and this is my sister Deirdre."
"Hello, is this thing on?"

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:26 am
ScarlettFire says...

Kate-Healing and Empathy:

"Um, I live here too," I told the two new people. "How come I've never seen you two before?"

Brice and Deirdre exchanged a glance. I turned away and stared into the water.

"Now could someone please go away?" I asked. "You're emotions are leaking into me, you know..."

Acacia and Twitch both sighed. Twitch shook his head and sat down beside me while Acacia started pacing.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:54 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Don't let this die please! If you joined please post!!!

Deirdre:

I laughed inwardly.

"The reason why you haven't seen us is because we chose not to be seen." I mumbled, making her glare at me. I smiled, but inwardly I was raging, the flames getting closer. What was happening to me?

Reilly:

I watched my sister. What was she thinking?
"Hello, is this thing on?"

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Kaywiia says...

Acacia

I begin to pace a little. Trying to help, I turn into a deer again.

"Thank you, again." Kate said. I turn to look at the other two. I scrape one of my hoves on the ground, and prepare to charge.

"I think she is telling us to leave." One of them said. I nodded my deer head. They leave. I change into a little flower.

Being a flower is nice. No emotions, no feeling, just the breeze, and the sun.

I sway a little in the wind. Eventually, I feel movement. Out of habit, I turn back into a human. Kate is standing up.

"Dinner time, I think." She says. I nod, and follow her. In my mind I picture an emotionless birck wall. Anything to make peoples life easier.

"Why is it called dinner?" I ask. Twitch laughs.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:07 pm
LovelessSummer says...

Ichi "Twitch":

"Why is it called dinner," Acacia asked. I laughed and shook my head at you.
"Oi," I mumbled, "if you asked me, i'd say you're thinking too much." She looked at me with empty eyes and said nothing. I raised up my hands defensibly and stepped forward a bit. "How is that emotion thing going," I asked slowly, catching up to Kate. She looked at me briefly before squinting and turning away.
"Fine," she said softly. I nodded once and went over a list of things I liked so I wouldn't be a brain bother. Swimming, reading, sunrises, sunsets, the beach, sand castles, oceans... "Would you stop," she snapped at me. I froze and turned towards her, confusion laced my face.
"Stop what?"
"Spoon feeding me emotions! You can be yourself you know." I rubbed my head and clicked my tongue a bit. I though that's what she wanted me to do...
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla