Young Writers Society

What would happen if?

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:55 am
LovelessSummer says...

Riddic-Defects

Go white hot with embarrasment and probably burn the place to the ground.

What would your character do if they were trapped in a metal cage?
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:06 pm
Kelcia says...

Maria

It depends on the type of meatal. But, in general, I'd melt throuh it with the poison from my claws.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

Reviews: 2
Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 pm
RedSun says...

You didn't leave a question....

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:12 pm
Sins says...

Awww... I'll make one for you RedSun :wink:

What would your character do if someone from the opposite sex tried to make out with them?

There you go :wink:
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 pm
Kelcia says...

Geez, sorry. :? I forgot.

Zelda

Step back from him. No way, I'm not... um, well, only if it's Darren. And then only maybe.

---

What would you do if you were transported into a completely normal situation? (C'mon, people. All characters are in weird positions.)
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

Reviews: 4
Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:50 pm
MayApple says...

Maitea

I am taking a step one minute, the next I am in a library. A few old ladies are playing bingo. Two teens are sitting drinking coffee. Its so...quiet...... This is odd. I am so used to being on the run. Every minute of life packed with adreniline rushing action. This was just, weird, for me anyways. I take a book, sit down, and begin to read.

What if your character suddenly realize they are living in their own worst nightmare?
Life is a door, and I hold the key to happiness.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:52 pm
Pundit says...

Kelcia's last question.
Anonymous Character
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You people are too normal! It's seriously freaking me out!Get away from me, GET AWAY!!!
What would your character do if I didn't ask a question?
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:06 am
View Likes
GrantBlayfur says...

Grant Blayfur

Well, we're in a sort of paradox right now, since you did technically ask a question. If you HADN'T have asked that question, however, I would not have this answer, and more likely than not, someone would post with a new question.

What would your character do if they woke up one morning to find that they had turned into an anthromorphic fox/dog/cat/whatever?

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 pm
Allessandre says...

Larii from Elemental lands

"What the..." my voice is nothing but hissing, im a black cat. omg omg omg!!!!! what do i do???????? I know!!!! I bend the shadows so i cant be seen, ill stay here till i change back.

What would you do if you woke up one morning in a weird treehouse like thing, ( more like a real house, but in a tree) and it turned out your whole life had been a dream?
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Reviews: 1
Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:05 pm
Fox says...

Evelyn-RHG 3

I'd probably wonder what the crap was going on and go back to sleep. Maybe I'd continue my rather long dream.

What would you do if someone you didn't know came up and asked you where your (meaning both of yours) child was?
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:18 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Trayon of The Dymenshon Series

Oh, crap. Not again. So, you're saying before I lost my memory... I had a kid. And if I'm seventeen... why the heck is that kid that she just found 24...?

What would you do if you were surrounded by corny characters from '90s shows who all wanted to make you do the sitcom laugh and you've lost your voice?
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:52 pm
PeterHerronGunner says...

General George S. Patton WW1/11

"Who the hell are these guys?" He thought as he slid his ivory revolvers out of their holsters and began blazing away. Just as the smoke cleared. He began to say something in Latin, but found he couldn't speak. "Whatever." He thought. "I'll regain my voice in the next life."

What would you do if you found yourself in between a riot and a wall of riot shield wielding policemen, armed only with a NERF gun?
I think therefore I am...

-Unknown

With that logic, I don't think... *POOF*

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:19 pm
Fox says...

James-Summer Camp

I would take the NERF guns from them and start shooting in random spots while spinning around in a circle.

What would you do if you woke up one morning and discovered that you were the last person on Earth???
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:15 pm
Pundit says...

I would call for help via a high tech radio-ish device, hoping to flag down the last colony ship to get me off this radioactive rock before I die.

What if your character suddenly realize they are living in their own worst nightmare?

-MayApple
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Wed May 05, 2010 6:16 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

Grant Blayfur

AGGH!! The needles!! Got to escape, gotta escape...

What would your character do if they were transported to the climax of their favorite book/movie?

Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green