What would happen if?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:10 pm
View Likes
Kelcia says...

Arthur from Rhythms of Chaos

Plead.

"No, sir, really... You don't want to cook me! Honestly, I have a very nasty flavor! You see, I was forced to eat my sister's cooking for five years... No, no you'd MUCH rather have that cubby bloke over there!..." *points and runs away when no-one's looking*

What would happen if you woke up and found yourself... a BARBIE! (Ken, Barbie or Kelly, as long as it's Barbie brand. :smt036 )
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Saraphina, unnamed story

Ewww... Barbies? They're soooo gross. Well, I'd probably just, like, sit on the shelf all day. I'd,like, probably be a bestseller by evening.

What would you do if you were sucked into the TV during a harrowing moment?
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

123 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 123
Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 pm
Vanadis says...

Ace

Throw it off with my stoicism.

--------------
What would you do if you were about to be sacrificed to an angry volcano god? (Yes, they are going to throw you in.)
We've got deep-fried water bears and horse wigs!

If you're slapped in Guam, you're slapped in real life. --chibibo

Need someone to review your novel? Why don't you try checking here? Buddy up!

Last time I checked, love had no gender.

24 Reviews

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 pm
Kelcia says...

Zelda from a yet unnamed story

Erm... Help? Anyone? Um... Okay, I need a quick plan. Um, um, um.... I tell them that if they sacrifce me, the Goddess of the moon will be very angry and will dry up their rivers, for I am one of her people. Yeah, that'll work. Um. I hope.

What if you found yourself buried up to the neck in more custard than anyone could eat in one lifetime?
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 pm
Kaywiia says...

Stella from BAM

Ohmygawd ohmygawd ohmygawd carlories!!!!!!! AAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no, its the end of the world, the apocolapse has started, life as we know it is coming to an end. All life shall perish and a giant volcano shall burry us all and ect.... CALORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you do if suddenly you wake up and find out you can read minds,and find out that said boy/girl you like hates you?
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm
RedBird says...

Nick,

Well, jeez. That's rude. Repaying my affections like that. What've I ever done to you? Huh?
Never mind. I'll find someone else who actually LIKES me. So there.

What would you do if everyone in the world suddenly decided that you were the person that everyone needed to kill?
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:07 am
foxfire says...

Foxfire from Nate's Dead

'bring it on! All i need is to absorb one whole city and a whole country is mine! from that...the WORLD!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

What would happened if you're entire life is being made public and everyone knows what you are doing every second
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

24 Reviews

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:03 pm
View Likes
Kelcia says...

Darren from yet unnamed story

*stares stonily at the TV camera.* *stares some more* *keeps staring* *Stares until people become unnerved and quit watching.*

Once he has sufficently creeped out most of the people watching him, he will glare at their fleeing backs for a while longer. Once satisfied that no one is watching him,the goes about his business, every now and then pausing to glare at an unwelcome viewer.

----

You are being chased by a giant Purple Snorklewhaker. Purple Snorklewhackers, as everyone knows, are indistructable, unlike their pink-and-blue cousins. What do you do?
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

Reviews: 2
Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:58 pm
View Likes
RedSun says...

Alis- The Robin Hood Gang

She looks at it takes out a gun, and atempts to shoot the thing to no avail.

She looks at it. "What are you, a fat ugly mole rat? You oversized purple blob of nothingness, why don't you go do something with your life instead of trying to eat people, you know. You are the stupidest atempt for a Purple Snorklewhaker I have ever seen, and I have seen my share." She contiunes the dissing sceme until the hurt Purple Snorklewhaker runs away, very upset. She blows on the tip of her gun for added effect. Wait till Riley hears about this.

What would you do if everyone in the world suddenly wanted to be your BFF?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:20 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Becca from Loveless Dreams (a *really* old storybook. ^^)

"Hahaa," she laughed, sarcastically, as one girl told a stupid joke, clutching her arm like they were best friends.

More people gathered around Becca. She felt sick. She hated people, all these humans. Suddenly, Becca saw why Vincent, the King of Nightmares, created nightmares for these humans! It was torture having them all crowd around her, trying to be her best friend. She wanted to just dive into some random dream and escape them all.

Becca took a deep breath, excused herself and ran for her life, diving into a nightmare, ready to turn it into a dream.

**What would you do if someone stole your pet (dog/cat/fish/iguana) that meant the world to you?**
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

24 Reviews

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:42 pm
Kelcia says...

Zelda from a yet unnamed story

I'd track them down. Al and I have a very special bond. I'm his keeper, and I'm supposed to keep him safe. I'd find him, somehow...

And when I got my hands on the jerks who captured him, they would be sorry. But, as soon as I got Al back, I'd run like the blazes, and never let him out of my sight again.

---

RedBird, this one's for you!

Dear, loveable Bill the Cat was just given a macine gun by the NRA... unfortunately, this was just after he broke up with Jeane Kirkpatrick. He is now running amock, shooting randomly out the window. What do you do?
Last edited by Kelcia on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

61 Reviews

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:12 pm
RedBird says...

Nick (aka Steve Dallas with his brains scrambled),

I say calmly that he's a victim of a depraved society, in which no one loves him. Then I promptly get shot in the head.

What would you do if you were suddenly part of a band called "Billy and the Boingers"?
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

24 Reviews

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 pm
View Likes
Kelcia says...

lol :D

Sasha from Hell on Earth

You mean that band that sounds like small animals being tortured? Oh, great. Just wonderful. Who's the manager? I want out.

Whaddaya mean, 'no'? In case you didn't notice, Steve, I didn't sign a contract! What? I still can't get out? Well, @!?/& that! *Promptly punches Steve's face in*

----

What would happen if you found yourself wanted by the CIA, because they think you're a hacker, and responsible for logging onto the President's account and giving orders to 'dust Moscow?'
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

61 Reviews

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:33 am
RedBird says...

Burns,

I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't do it! NO! Don't throw me in the "hacker tank"! I'll be a good boy! Really!

WHAT!?! I don't have the BRAINS to successfully work a computer? Well, maybe I DID do it, then. So there.

What would you do if you found the world's last basselope, a half basset hound, half antelope creature?
~Snape, AVPM

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:50 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

Grant Blayfur - Shattered Memories

Hmm...well, assuming such a creature could ever exist, I would take it home, nurture it, and study up ways to keep this rare species from going extinct.

What would you do if you were randomly teleported to the office of the White House while you were wearing your pajamas?

He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche