z

Young Writers Society

Oooher! :) How loverly!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:49 pm
Kelcia says...

Maira

Oh, you guys are such a bunch of downers.

I bet - yes, I said bet - that none of you have ever been rounded up by goons, drugged, turned into a freaky serpent thing, beat up and then drugged again. Did I mention the snake thing?

So, like I said, love live down the tubes and all. But do you hear me complaining? (Well, about the mutant thing yes, you probably do, actually...)

Anyway, Love is fine. Just because my old boyfriend was a jerk and got me into this whole mess dosen't mean I sould turn into an emotional wreck.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

24 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

Fee

(through clenched teeth, I might add)

I never said I was an emotional wreck. I don't have TIME for breakdowns when I'm trying to keep everyone else from dying or being exposed and then killed or imprisoned or...or anything else like that!

AND when one is trying to do that, I admit it's a bit difficult to have a romance going on under the table. Not easy at all.

And all that was to prove just how distracting and unnecessary romance is. Because I changed my mind. I loved Micheal from the very beginning, because I love all my Misfits....like a family. Even you Daemyn (believe it or not). However, romance is a whole different story than love, isn't it?
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

24 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:29 pm
Kelcia says...

Maria

(Hands up in the universal "hey-man-don't-have-a-cow" gesture)

I never said you were. I just mention that people tend to become rather shaken up when they break up. And you have a good point about romance in tight situations. I apologise.

But, by the way, I am NOT a deamon, however you spell it. I am merely a victim of unfortunate circumstance.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:38 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Hi there, Deirdre from FOE here. Cheer up guys!
"Hello, is this thing on?"

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:05 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

(Jared)

I'm with Fee. I broke down when Yaslof was... killed, and it could have cost us the war if I hadn't pulled myself out of it. There is no time for anything but protecting the country. Right now, everything else is just a distraction.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

24 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:38 pm
Kelcia says...

Maria

"Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

Still, I'm not arguing with you. I completely understand.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:06 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Deirdre is lost. Glances around frantically.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

24 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 pm
Kelcia says...

Maria

*Pats Deirdre on the back*

Don't worry, dear. We're just discussing the pros and cons of a romantic relationship in a storybook. I don't mind them, but the other characters seem to think, correct me if I'm wrong, that it's a very bad thing. That's all. ;)
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

24 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Daemyn

All you loonies obviously have a thing against love, but what about romance? Or does romance change your thougts on love? Personally, I think it's all a good time...

~Papa Doorbell

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 pm
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Feeling like he would never make it beg and film, and that he had no other talent but killing people, Oliver stood on the bridges guard rail.

He jumped off and landed on the highway fifty feet below with a splat.

Shadow, character from Death Rise, a storybook that died about two months ago.

Sheesh, the world of the living is full of tragedy. I'm feeling hungry. I wonder what kind of food there is now. Back when I was last alive there were a ton of fast food places, which are very bad for people's health.

Hm, everything looks the same. Darn McDonald's, and their knack to monopolize. I wish that business had died and not me. Oh well, I'm back now, so I can become a lawyer and sue McDonald's for making people obese.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 am
RedBird says...

Nick, from Misfit Circus,

Pssh. I fell for Kat way back when. Look how THAT turned out. Nope, love is not for this teleporter. Just makes you care more. Then you lose it all. Can't stand that.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

24 Reviews

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:43 pm
Kelcia says...

Maria

I respect peoples oppinions. Believe me, I've heard enought crying-in-your-beer stroies over the years to become somewhat used to listening to people complaining about their relationships. But you guys denying love and romance alltogether? Haven't you ever herd the song 'Love is a Wonderful Thing'? It is, if you just find the right person.

Daemyn, I agree with you.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

24 Reviews

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Daemyn

=D

HA!

*touchdowndance*

~Papa Doorbell

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Ana from Westhaven

Goodness, I step away for two seconds and all off you people go on crazy rants about romance and love. That's all good and well but is it putting food on the table or seed in the ground? I'd say not.

Love when you're dead.

Ana seems to cynical! Her silly pride *shakes head*
Got YWS?

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:28 pm
RedBird says...

Burns, The Saviors,

Well, I've never had any time for love, really. Mostly it's just me and my dog, but, hey, I'm willing to try things. Just so long as these "things" don't try to kill me.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina