z

Young Writers Society

Uglies~Pretties~Specials

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:49 am
skl02134 says...

Name: Andy (Short for Andrea)

Role: Special (Figured I'd make at least one)

History: Andy was always the hesitant one. When she became a pretty, she was, unlike most, unable to truly fit into the rest of society. She preferred to observe them. Slowly, inside, she began to notice things about the people around her. Because she was so good at keeping to herself, however, no one really noticed. She went to parties, acted pretty, and complied easily with her superiors. The fact that her mind could serve a greater purpose didn't even occur to her.

One thing she didn't like was being different. It took years, until she was 18, for her all-knowing eyes to catch any real attention. She was approached, then, and told that there was a special job for her.

She was to be a scientist. A researcher. And to do that, she became special.

Never quite athletic, it's taken her (and is still taking her) time to get used to her strength and agility. Her eyes, once all-knowing and kind, were now hard and mysterious. She didn't mind the change, however. In fact, she liked it. She loved feeling powerful, something that, surrounded by all equals, she hadn't been able to have. This need for dominance suppressed by the bubblehead operation was now beyond strong.

Within months, she rose to the higher ranks of the Special Operations. Now, she's the leader of a team of 'newbies' like herself, in charge of researching the Smokies existence, their way of life. With her quick intelligence and observational skills, she's not the best in combat in comparison to the other specials, but she's confident in the fact that she could take out a Smokie or a rebel no questions asked.

As of now, they're a few days from beginning their journey.

Personality: Err... See the above. A pretty good description of her XD

Appearance: Tall, athletic and slight. Cold green eyes with a barely perceptible tilt on the edges, making her gaze quite hard and serious. A narrow face, with full lips and a small but strongly defined nose. Her features are in perfect symmetry, making her seem even eerier. She has very dark chocolate brown hair that goes halfway down her back, and it's usually pulled into a high, tight ponytail, pulling back on her forehead and giving her a stiff, emotionless expression.

Up for love?: Haha sure, if you can crack her shell. But trust me, it's not as hard as you may think.

Other: Nada!
The key to every locked heart is commonly found hiding within little insecurities.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 pm
Jas says...

yay! Anyone else? I'll put up my profile in a couple of minutes :) I was waiting to see how many people would join though :)
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire