z

Young Writers Society

Inkling of Magic

Should a second Inkling of Magic that is based purely on Alphia be created?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:25 pm

1) Yes, I would join the new one.
75%
2) No, It died long ago, and I think it should stay that way.
25%

Total votes : 4

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 pm
Apple says...

Okay so this is a link to the DT for the type of races you can be, (people who are interested in joining), and there is an explanation on them too!

link: post681383.html#p681383
I spy!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:10 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Okay, here's my Alphia character.

Name: Rose.
Appearance: Brown hair and moss green eyes.
Physical Appearance~
Spoiler! :

Clothing~Is always seen wearing a corseted dress.
History: Rose is half human, half faerie but she was rejected from the Heac' Guard s from the beginning because she wasn't a male. She now serves the Queen as a hand maiden.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes humans, oddly enough for someone who serves the queen, and magic, though she can't do any. Dislikes the Queen and her rules.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Rose is fast and sneaky, but not very strong. Can talk to animals but it often backfires when they start attacking her.
Other: Rose has a spilt personality, an alter ego called Thorns. Neither Rose nor her alter ego like the Snow Queen. Rose is seen as a pretty flower to boost the Snow Queens apparent beauty. (Rose doesn't think the Snow Queen is pretty at all.)
Up for Love: Yes.

I shall introduce her later. :wink:
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:12 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Apple, is this dead??

199 Reviews

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 pm
Apple says...

I don't know? I'll make one last post and see what happens from there. :) If anyone joins or makes a post than I guess it's still alive.

Primrose~

His long blonde hair fell into his eyes, his horrified mouth wide agape. We were so screwed.Jason cursed under his breath patting his pockets for some sort of weapon. Alis and Tyson were quiet, the only noise I could hear was that coming from Chris.

"Humans!" He hissed loudly. On impulse my body moved without me, jumping towards him I grabbed at his shoudlers and forced him into the alley. "Hey let me go!" He screamed wildly as I flung him towards Jason.

Jason grabbed at the blonde haired persons arms restraining him against the wall.
"What are you doing?" Alis screamed loudly, "Now he will never help us." I looked back out the alley way to see if anyone had nothing a missing person.

"We're clear," I muttered walking towards the blondie. He barred his teeth staring at all of us. "What never seen a human before?" Tyson mocked his eyes wide open with anger. Casi placed her hands to her lips pursing her lips.

"I have seen humans in my time," Blondie began to his eyes narrowing. "Though it's always been under the guilotine or bloodied on the floor." I felt my self gasp, clutching tightly at my own neck. I had no intention to die, I just want to go home.

"Guilotine!" Chris awed, "I want a guilotine! DO you think they'd let us have one if we ask nicely?" He turned to Alis. She blinked at him for a second, contemplating where she could hit him in a sure fire way.

"You'd better start talking before I rip out your throat with my own hands," Jason taunted his eyes glazed over with hate. Cass blinked at him, concern filling her eyes. The sound of the people became an uproar as they dived towards the scraps pushing the wagon man out of the way.

Blaire~

I felt my head smash againt the mould grimed walls. Blocking the pain so it wouldn't be visible on my features I stared around at the group of humans. They all looked like a couple of no bodies. The one that looked slightly like a witch was covered in mud, and had Attitude written all over her face.

The smallest of them all, the blonde haired boy had a very horrifying smile planted to his young looking features. He looked a little ditzy if you ask me. The one that had me clamped the building was obviously trying to act tough though was failing miserably. The others ate it up, though, how stupid!

The other two girls looked like drowning rats, their hair was in clumps and their eyes wide with fear. "I can help you" I said through the constriction in my throat. I felt the hands around my neck give way a little and the other humans behind him gasp, their eyes lightening up.

"With my leg?" A boy with black hair asked, I hadn't noticed him before. He held onto on of the human girls using her as a crutch. "How we get back to Earth?" The witch girl asked rather suspicious. I nodded quickly, "I know how you canget back to Earth and how you leg can get fixed. Though you have to trsut me first".
I spy!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:18 pm
ScarlettFire says...

**Who's the one who looks like a witch??**

Casilda:

I stared at Blond boy and held Tyson up. He was limping. Blondie had promised to help us if we could just trust him. But I don't trust people, I thought sourly, shooting the boy a glare.

"I don't trust him," I announced. "But I do trust him to help us."

Beside me, Tyson groaned. I looked towards him, surprised. He looked really pale now.

"Hold on, Ty," I told him in a low voice. "We'll get you fixed up soon enough."

Blondie snorted. "Golem, huh?" he asked. I shot him a glare even though he was right.

Rose:

I was just walking down the street to get something for the Snow Queen when I happened to glance into an alley and saw Blaire pinned to the wall by a human. There were several others with him. All had their attention on Blaire.

I gasped and ducked out of sight for a moment, peeking around the corner. What was he doing? I sighed and straightened up. Why was I sneaking when I could be part of the action.

I walked into the alley quietly and stopped just behind the girl who was holding up a dark haired boy.

I cleared my throat, making a few of them jump. "Hey, is this a private meeting or can anyone join?" I asked. "Blaire." I nodded to him and then turned my attention to the humans. The dark-haired boy the girl was supporting had an injured leg. "Oh no," I gasped. "Can I help?"

**Rose is a new character of mine and she sort of knows Blaire. Is that okay?**

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:41 pm
Rydia says...

Hey hey ^^ Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been without internet in Wales. I'll wrestle up a post tonight or tomorrow and edit it in.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

199 Reviews

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Apple says...

I was thinking of creating another inkling of magic (which is a lot more detailed and such) and base it purely on Alphia.

I have a pole up and would greatly appreciate if people voted, or just posted their opinions here.
I spy!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 11, 2010 4:31 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Apple, it's gone quiet again...

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue May 11, 2010 4:50 pm
kidashka says...

Erm, I would join the new one! I was too late to vote... :(
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

199 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 8:09 pm
Apple says...

:lol: I just have no luck with this one! I don't think I'll make a new on though, because no one seems very interested in it.
I spy!

Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby