z

Young Writers Society

Your Opinion

Reviews: 3
Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:07 am
Daisy131Spoink says...

Alright so this is probably not suppose to be here but it does have something to do with story books!

Right, to the point! I see so many story books die because poeple get to broed to continue, or many not even start because people don't fade interest....SO I am asking you a BIIIIGG question!

What type of story book would you join? Like what type of aspects would you like in a story book where you will be willing to join and stick with till the end.

This probably sounds stupid, but I would really like to know? I want a story book to not only start out successful but also end!

So please answer!

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:12 am
Apple says...

Well...........

[list=]
Ballet and Ballet Schools
Adventure
Fighting
Dragons
Medieval time preiod
MAGIC
Different Races
[/list]

Those are the things I like and would like to see in storybooks! :elephant:
I spy!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 pm
high maria says...

Hi Daisy!
I don't know if I could help you with my opinion, but here it is.
First of all, it depends on what are you going to write for. You see you certainly can't satisfy everybody. So you just need to choose the target audience, a theme and start writing. If you want your story (novel) to be great, please, don't listen to one's advices about what to write. Write a story you'll be interested to read. And only after that your READER will find you and read your book from the beginning till the end.
Hope I helped you.
Maria

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:54 pm
Lydia1995 says...

Daisy,

This should probably be in the Storybook discussion thread but I will answer anyway:
My advice is to come up with an original idea that has many opportunities for plot twists and unexpected happenings. As long as there is intersting stuff to write about, Storybooks can carry on for ages :D

Hope I helped
Lydia
Thinking about what you COULD achieve will get you no where. You've got to chase your dreams.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=92400 - Need a review?

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:05 pm
BenFranks says...

Anything, long as it's active. I don't like it when people stop contributing. It's boring then, because only 2 of you are carrying it on...

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda