z

Young Writers Society

Masquerade Brothers

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:44 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Do you mind if I join too? I'll delete this post if it's not okay.

Name: Lila Moriarty

Personality: Lila isn't like most of the other girls. She'll be the first to speak her mind no matter what it is she wants to say. She's obedient unless she thinks your wrong. She's a free spirit and very few can contain her, not even her parents could. She insists on doing things herself because she doesn't like to feel like people have even a slight chance to hold something over her head. Other than that she a very clever and witty girl with a great sense of humor. Her laugh is so obnoxious and high pitched that it makes other people laugh even if they have no idea what she's laughing about.

Appearance:Image

Mask:
Spoiler! :

Clothing:
Spoiler! :

Hates: People who are full of themselves

Habits: Good-Tends to attract many people despite her strange personality. Bad-Always tries to find the good side in people. And she tends to snap at people when they annoy her.

Strengths: Singing. Being mysterious. Cheering people up. Seeing the good side of people. Can tell if she's being lied to.

Up for love: Yes

Other: None I can think of.
Live, Love, Laugh

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:10 am
Midsummer'sQueen says...

yeah! :D

Name: Lelio Masquerade
Personality: sadistic, but he covers it well with fake innocence and doting smiles.
Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Mask and clothing: mask -->
Spoiler! :

outfit -->
Spoiler! :

Hates: sweet things, whiners, those who beg for their lives when he catches them
Likes: manipulating people, playing "games", the color red
Habits: he tends to play with his prey before killing them, giving them a false sense of security before violently ripping it away from them. He tends to get carried away a lot.
Strengths: he's very skilled with a knife
Up for love: A very quick one, before he sends you off to your death
Other:
Reality is for those who have small imaginations (:

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:37 am
Octave says...

I'm in...if you'll allow it. :) I'll be a guy to even out the ratio.

Name: Julian Grayson
Personality: Julian is the type to smile no matter what happens. You're going to die? Oh that's okay. At least you're moving to a better place. But that's the extent of his relationship with people - smiling at them. He's contemptuous and has very few friends. He doesn't have much patience for parties and such and is only there because he's curious. If you aren't his friend, his smile will often be condescending, not that you can tell unless you're his friend.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Mask:
Spoiler! :
I *think* this is a guy mask, but I can't be sure.

Clothing:
Spoiler! :
Obviously looking at the guy's suit, not the guy, not the girl, or the wedding dress.

Hates: Nosy people, annoying people, impolite behavior, brashness (not rashness, brashness), noise in general, failure, incompetency

Likes: Optimism, alcohol, people who keep their distance, his friends

Habits: Tends to slightly tilt his head when asking a question. Also tends to smile a lot.

Strengths: Fast runner, has very good aim with a gun

Up for love: Yes.

Other: Is very loyal
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:14 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

NAME: Crytalline "Crystal" Edwards

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/C/CU/CUL/CULLENCHICKK/1239761564_2739_full.jpeg

Clothes:
Spoiler! :
http://image1.dhgate.com/upload/20099/40/ff80808121bf487c0121c2fea21d525c/productimg1252303196844.jpg

Mask:
Spoiler! :
http://www.mardigrasoutlet.com/_images/kt/CM101-S.jpg

Personality: She's very sweet once you get to know her, but she ca also be uptight. The only life she's ever known is one where she's the center of attention. She's rich. She's beautiful. But that's all people ever tend to see because when you first meet her, you'll think she's nothing but vain and conceited. However, she's highly intelligent and one of the kindest people you'll ever meet.

Habits: Sneering at those she thinks are not exactly wealthy as she is.

Likes: Money. Intelligence. Someone she can hold an adult conversation with. Those who actually treat her like a normal person and don't judge her by her wealth or background. (Though she'd never admit it)

Dislikes: Judgmental people. Violence. (She's actually never seen more than a good flogging at someone else's expense and that was very hard for her to watch. As I said before, she's really a kind girl)

Strengths: While she may judge others (which is very hypocritical of her xD) she will not turn her back on you if you need help. She is nearly always willing to help those in need. Which can be really good or really bad depending on what's happening. ^_^

Up for love: I suppose.

OTher: She's really slow and not good at fighting. She's a girly girl, but keeps a sheathed dagger (given to her from her grandfather) in her clutch bag at all times, just in case.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:20 am
ToritheMonster says...

Are we gonna start this soon?
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

Reviews: 3
Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 am
Daisy131Spoink says...

All the profiles are great. I hope to start soon...pretty soon. Oh and Kidashka, you can be my characters sister. (If that is what you were asking)

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:49 am
irishfire says...

Anybody want to be my character's love interest?
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:03 am
Octave says...

I'm willing, but we'll have to see if it works out Irish.
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:53 am
View Likes
Apple says...

Name: Saber Orlens

Personality: Childish, loud, outgoing and bubbly. Saber is the making of a very partied out person. Though, under the eye of strict parents she is transformed into a very boring, plain highly honest and well mannered girl. Though when she has the chance to act normally she will pounce upon it with all her might.

Appearance: The girl at the front. For an explanation look at other.
Spoiler! :

Mask
Spoiler! :

Clothing: (Ignore the person)
Spoiler! :

Hates: Saber doesn’t like the way her parents treat her or the way she has to act. She cannot stand ball room dancing or gowns at all.

Likes: Saber likes acting childish; she likes the frill of nature and adventure around her. She also likes fire, and coming up with complicated plans to play pranks.

Habits: She usually jumps from one foot to the other when she in nervous, scared or thinking hard.

Strengths: She is agile. (She can do numerous flips and often adds them in with fighting moves.)

Up for love: Yes

Other: She often acts likes Alice in Wonderland, and some often say they are a spitting image. Though, that’s only when she is being well behaved.
I spy!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:05 am
kidashka says...

Name: Diana Wilston

Personality: Friendly and eneregtic, she is a good companion at the many balls she frequents. She is very optimistic, but can be annoying at times due to her sensitivity and occasionally attention-seeking personality. She is very sly and will do anything to ensure her survival. Don't be counting on her for loyalty.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Mask: Be aware, this picture is MASSIVE.
Spoiler! :

Clothing:
Spoiler! :

Dislikes: Introverted people who don't talk, silence, being feeble.

Likes: Going to balls, flirting, and her brother - she is quite dependant on him. {Younger Sister Syndrome :elephant: )

Habits: Adjusts dress when in emotionally awkward position.

Strengths: Good at stalling for time, quite sly and is good at creeping around.

Up for love: Yes... I personally feel that a love interest thing with one of the brothers would be really interesting....Even if it does lead to, erm, death. Anyone agree?

Other: *shrug*
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 pm
Daisy131Spoink says...

Matthew Matt Wilston

“C’mon you lazy sods! I knew we were going to be late, I just knew it! This, Matt, is why I didn’t want you sleeping. Where is your father, I thought I gave him distinct directions?” My mother looked frantically around as we advanced towards the boats that would take us across towards the manor.

“I’m right here, love. You stress too much, we won’t be late. In fact I think we’re early, see hardly anyone is around”. My father tousled Diana’s hair. She quickly flattened it once he removed his hand.

“Dad, I think that is because they’re all in the ball.” Diana said raising an eyebrow as we stopped at waters edge. A wooden boat glided towards us, a French looking man stood at the back holding a giant oar. With a rhythmic gesture, I was pushed onto the boats seat.

Sitting down onto one of the seats, Diana fell in beside me. She began to flatten her dress as the front began to crinkle. “Dad, this dress cost a fortune…” she whined.
“Dad!” I mimicked her voice, laughing as she swatted me over the back of the head.

“At least I try to look my best. You look like you have just woke up!” Diana taunted a smile covering her pretty face. I scoffed, “That’s because I have.” She rolled her eyes making a noise as the boat began to glide towards the other side.

“Who on Earth makes a canal in the middle of a town, it’s ludicrous.” My mother’s voice droned over the shimmering water. The French man began to hum, his voice rising rather highly. I turned in my seat to see rose hedges growing before me as we advanced towards the manor.

The sound of crickets chirping began to lower, “Are you headed to the Manor as well?” The man asked, his French accent coaxing his words. I frowned with confusion, “Why?” Diana’s elbowed me in the chest silencing me.

“Is something the matter?” Diana’s asked. The boat glided through the water hurriedly manoeuvring a log. A frog croaked on the top, jumping off as the hull nipped the top of the hull.

The man turned to look up at the manor. The whole mansion was gleaming with bright lights casting long shadows across the finely trimmed grass. “I warn you, it be a dangerous place at night.”

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:35 pm
Apple says...

Saber Orlens

Pressing my hands to the large pearl around my neck I sighed. My mother began to giggle at the two ladies in front of her. Their noses turned up snobily. I rolled my eyes at my mother as she grabbed at my shoulder.

"Your daughter has grown since the last time I have seen her, Caroline." The first lady said, the fat under her neck jiggling. Her mask was red and yellow, intertwining with the white lace around the outer edge.

I smiled, turning around to look at the guests. Dancers filled them room in a mass of silk, masks and suits. Most were sipping at the wine and laugh, whilst other just walked around talking aimlessly.

"Why don't you go get us some punch, dear." My mother said pushing me away, and the two ladies began to giggle girlishly. I walked quickly towards the refreshment table rolling my eyes as I stared over my shoudler.

This wasn't fun! Walking briskly I stumbled towards hte table picking up at glass of wine. I hated hte stuff, I had no intention in drinking it. Turning aorund I bumped into someone spilling hte wine across the floor.

"I'm so sorry..." I began.

**Whoever wants to join in can.
I spy!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 pm
Daisy131Spoink says...

I just want to mention one thing. The killing should start as soon as possible, like a few then gradually grow. Sorry if I didn't make that clear, but yeah. :)

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 pm
Sins says...

Are our characters going to die...? Just wondering!

Aston Prickard

"I'm sorry..." The girl apologise, turning to face me.

"Bloody hell! Watch where yo-" I paused when I noticed how pretty she was. "Oh, it's fine! I must say, your gown is very beautiful."

The girl with long, blonde hair giggled and thanked me as her cheeks reddened. I wasn't surprised; that was the effect I had on girls, after all.

"I'm Aston, by the way." I reached my hand out towards her.

"Saber," The pretty girl shook my hand.

I'd spotted a pleasurable amount of hot girls in the mansion so far. Saber was definitely one of the prettiest though. She had hypnotizing eyes, and most importantly, an extremely nice sized chest.

"Such a pretty name," I winked at her.

When I first saw the invitation, I was determined not to go to this silly little party. Although, after thinking about it, I decided that it was actually a really good idea. It would be an excuse to buy a new suit, and even better, meet some hot girls. With any luck, I'd even be able to get most of their numbers. Not that they had much of a choice, anyway. I mean, come on. It was me after all. Everyone loved me.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 pm
irishfire says...

Scarlett "Mason" Masonaric

"Come Mason!" My mother called to me. I groaned and picked up my heavy black skirt, running after her.

We entered the ballroom and a wave of noise hit me like a wall. I blinked and managed to keep myself upright. I had to be perfect, just like Mama was.

**sorry I'm not really sure what to write**
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah