z

Young Writers Society

Masquerade Brothers

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:58 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Thomas-

The girl Lila was beginning to annoy me, but I grew angry as she began dancing eagerly with a random guest. He looked a bit too happy for my taste. I walked up to them quietly, and tapped him on the shoulder. "Mr. Masquerade." he addressed me, formally, ever so formally. I smiled as kindly as I could. "If you don't mind, sir, Miss Lila seems to be... throwing herself at you." I said, shooting her a glare. She looked taken aback. The man tensed. "I don't think so." he said, obviously intimidated. I looked at him closely, scrutinizing him. He looked incredibly dim-witted. " Of course you don't. If you wouldn't mind coming with me, then, for a moment?" I hoped he wouldn't ask why. Fortunately, he proved as stupid as he looked. "Uh... okay." I led him away from the crowd towards the empty, and, of course, sound proof drawing room. I pulled my knife out of my sleeve, my mind reeling hungrily. The man stepped back. "Wha... what's that for?" I closed and locked the door. I wanted to see blood. The man swung a fist at me, but I was faster. His head rolled onto the floor, spewing glorious crimson blood. I smiled, my heartbeats slowing to normal. Another good kill. I kicked him into a closet and wiped my knife off on his sleeve. I tucked the knife back into my sleeve, opened the doors, and left. The gnawing feeling of hunger, hunger for more, lingered in the back of my mind,and I stepped out into the crowd again. Who would I have the pleasure of slaughtering next?
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:01 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Lila:

Ashton left with Thomas but didn't come back. Thomas emerged alone. His eyes glittered as he caught my gaze and smiled. I felt myself smile back but turned away and began listening to the others talk
Live, Love, Laugh

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:01 am
ToritheMonster says...

((ohh... wait... did I just kill Skins's character? I thought he was just an NPC... erm.... I'll edit that post if it was your character, Skins.... I'd better go back and read over those posts....))

EDIT: erm... welll.... Ashton's in two places at one... one dancing with Lila, one hanging with Cassia.... fiction, would you mind just changing that post where you ask him to dance to be an NPC? It would sort out some confusion.

sorry, I'll keep comments like this in the DT from now on.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:59 am
ScarlettFire says...

I don't think there is a DT, Dreamy.

Yeah. Ashton's with Cassia. I had NO IDEA who you were talking about in you last post, Fiction.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:32 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Hey, can someone please bring in Crystal? :)

I would totally appreciate it. I've tried twice now but people are just skipping right over it. (;
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:41 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Hey guys. Since there was no DT for this, I decided to make one.

Here's the link. I hope this is okay with you, Daisy!

Link: topic62723.html

From now on, can we keep the talk to the DT, please?
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:13 am
Octave says...

Julian Grayson

"We have to tell someone about this," Julian murmured. He crouched down and examined the blood.

Diana tapped her foot impatiently and pushed a stray strand of hair out of the way. "We can't tell anyone if we die here and now. Let's go."

Julian got up and smiled. "Frightened, are we?"

"No!"

He chuckled and shrugged. "Let's go then."

The floorboards creaked under their weight. It wasn't the most reassuring sound. The music and chatter grew louder as they approached the bright lights of the party. Hard to imagine what the Masquerade brothers were doing.

First question of order - WHY?

Diana tugged on his sleeve. "Julian, my brother. We have to warn him first."

Julian raised an eyebrow. "And you can see him in this crowd?"

Diana bit her lower lip. "We have to find him. Him and my parents."

Julian sighed. She had a point. Family came first. Luckily, his parents were already gone. If worse came to worst, they wouldn't have to be told that their only son was butchered by three crazy brothers.

"All right, what does he look like?"
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

A Prince of Darkness Is a Gentleman
— William Shakespeare