z

Young Writers Society

Brought to Life

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 am
Howler says...

Ooh...there's one that I kinda want to try in this SB.

Character Name: Buttercup

From what Movie, book, ect.: TV show; Powerpuff Girls

Age: I never actually thought about that...let's take a look...I can't find an age anywhere! I'll guess 8-10 years old, or maybe 11. That's freightening that they don't have one. There's apparently an anime show of them where they're thirteen, but I'm only basing this character off of what I know about the original younger one. Wow, there must really be a lot of pedophelia for them...oh right, this is a forum post, not my own personal thoughts. Okay, I'll just say that she's age 10.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

History: One of the triplet girls designed in a test tube out of sugar, spice, and everything nice. They were all born from their tube and thanks to a spill of "Chemical X" they were born with kickass superpowers, and they save the town now and again. There isn't much else to explain in a history on a Powerpuff Girl.

Personality: Buttercup's an angry, agressive, assertive, non-girly, feisty, angry nightmare of a child. She's the one who beats the crap out of anyone in her way, no matter how nice they might be, and if they are evil, she just enjoys it more. She's also a bit of a tattle-tale, and usually requests for help in threats. Did I mention angry?

Other: Yeah, that's right, Howler freaking LOVES the Powerpuff Girls. So what? They're awesome! Sue me! Cartoon Network is awesome! Powerpuff girls is one of the many shows I saw on the TV every day as a kid, and loved each one of them, even something that seems somewhat childish and girlish like the Powerpuff Girls! Besides, simple cartoon characters like them can lead into some of the most amazing fanfiction...such as these;
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=0
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=0
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:12 am
Jas says...

Roar! I CHANGE MY MIND!!! I pick Gaia Moore from Fearless, this absolutly ah-mazing series!!

Profiles:

Character Name: Gaia Moore

From what Movie, book, ect.: Fearless

Picture: um doesnt really have one but she's blonde, with blue eyes, really pretty. No joke gorgeous she has almost all the guys in the world after her. She's very oblivious to this though.

History: Whoa. This'll take a while. First of all, she's born without the fear gene. Like she just doesn't have it, she does enventually get it and understands fear but it's just temporary. Her father was in the CIA and has a crazy twin brother, whose name is Oliver but has severe bipolar disease and when he is in crazy mode goes by the name Loki. Her mom was killed by Loki because Oliver always loved her and was super jealous when she married Tom (Gaia's dad) so he went off with his gun to kill Tom but accidently killed her mom (we never find out her name). Well Tom was always the golden child and Oliver was always in the backround, this is kind of where I got my idea for my story Beast Is Dead. Anyways, Gaia's dad immidiatly drops her off at his old friend's house and they turn against her and try to kill her but she gets away. Then she grows up and such without any parents and it goes on and on, it's 36 books in the series so I'm not about to explain it all but she ends up with her boyfriend and soulmate Jake, dead. (AHHH!! I still can't get over the fact that he died saving Gaia's life, I actually cried, my mom comes into my room and sees me crying and she was like, what's wrong?! and I was like Jake's-sob-dead! and she was like who's Jake?! and I was like Gaia's boyfriend and she was like what? who's Gaia, what are you talking about!?! and I was like He's just the fictional character I'm-sob- IN LOVE-sob-WITH!! and she just walked out shaking her head...) ANYWAY!! Ed, her best friend whose in love with her, tries to stop her from visiting D, her brother who lives at a farm and Loki decides to go and repent for killing all he has killed and blinding Heather and all the FOH (Friends of Heather AKA Meagan, Lily, Lucy etc, etc). There's another part called Fearless FBI but that just involves another hellofa drama with the bombs and Catherine(her friend) actually being evil and her new love interest Will who enventually dies at the hands of the man who stalked him because he always wanted to be his father. So I'm not about to get into that. But it's a really good series if a slightly confusing one but REALLY REALLY good. Oh and did I mention she can kick ass? Like really she got recruited into the FBI because of her kickass abilities to erm, kick ass. So don't mess with her.

Personality: She's very sarcastic, very blunt and straight foreword. She is not trusting at all. You have to really be good friends with her to trust you and even then it's not full cause of what Sam, her ex boyfriend allegdidly did which almost got her killed. If you seem suspicious she'll kick your behind.

Other: Doesn't like to talk about her past and doesn't tell ANYONE about being fearless.

Up for love?: I guess, if you wanna crack through the walls that is Gaia Moore. She has to be physically attracted to you first though before she gets to know you, most of the time. There are exceptions like Ed and some could say Sam but he was like the God of Hotness in my mind.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:44 am
LovelessSummer says...

Jasmine, haha! I love your mom!
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

336 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:47 am
Jas says...

I told her that you said that and she was like someone named loveLESS is teling me they love me on Valentines Day? Did I ever give you that talk about Pedophiles and creepy men who will do very bad things to you and I go M-om!
I am nothing

~*~

143 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:09 am
LovelessSummer says...

Hahahaha! Wow, that's hilarious. You're mom is awesome. I'm not a creepy pedophile man, I swear!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:12 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

...Em, hi? ^_^

So, I'm all excited and such....when can we start?!

*cough*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:54 pm
Kaywiia says...

Okay, lets start...

Luna

Oh, where was I? Oh, thats right, I was on a island in who knows where somehow magically transported here by insane scientist who wanted to make me into a muggle. i think that sums it up.

I get up from the matress that the people who worked here called my bed. It was lumpy and uncomftorable. Stupid people. ah, well. maybe this morning they would have pimply soup, my favorite.

"Hello Misa!" I say cheerfully, walking down the hall to the breakfast area.

"Hey, witch girl." she responds. I run into the food hall, only to find were having toast, again.

"This sucks!" Zuko said.

"Your telling me." Selina said. even in the short time, maybe a week, we were here, she had been very kind to me.

"Who's ready for toast?" I asked sarcasticly.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

24 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:12 pm

*rawr!*Zuko>>>

The loopy witch girl walked in. I looked back at the piece of toast in front of me. "This sucks!" I growled, picking up the toast. Throwing it in the air, I waited until just the right moment before I shot fire at it. It fell to the ground a heap of ashes. "Stupid toast, stupid island, stupid world, stupid people..." I muttered, tossing a little fireball back and forth between my hands. I wanted to get out of here. I needed to. I needed to be back in the Fire Nation. Right now I had no idea where I was and it was getting on my nerves. I didn't like it when I didn't know things. I didn't like being away from home. I hated to admit it, but I even missed those wackos I called my friends. I missed Mai too....But she didn't love me anymore, so what did it matter. Feeling especially bitter, I threw the fireball at the wall opposite of me, nearly missing someone. I put my hand on my arms, closing me eyes tight.

"Hey!" Someone yelled. I looked up to find two angry eyes staring down at me.

~Papa Doorbell

42 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:18 pm
Kaywiia says...

Luna

"No fireballs!" An angry attendent shouted at Zuko. Serves him right.

"Don't you wish they had Freshwater Pimply soup?"

"No!" three people shouted at once.

"But it is my absolute favorite, it tastes a bit like onion, but a bit sweeter. And you have to cook it just right or else..."

"The person whop eats it never shuts up?" Zuko asked. A few people laughed. A slumped down in my seat and hoped that wakspurts and knargles got them in there sleep.

143 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:41 pm
LovelessSummer says...

*Misa*

I walked up to the table with a plastic tray with nothing but toast. I needed to be back in Japan, Light needs me! I'm the second Kira dammit. I sighed and sat down at a table Luna. I looked down and picked at my toast, singing under my breath.
" Mmm, freshwater-"
" No," I smiled," you can have my toast though." Buttercup flew in and snatched the toast away as I was handing it to Luna.
" Mine," she laughed. I had a serious thought about writing her name down but thought better of it. She dodged a fire ball.
" Zuko," I laughed," no fire!" He rolled his eyes. Gaia walked over and dumped her tray just as the income said: Please report to your classes. I ran over to dump my tray.
" Off to science," I called before running into the hall.

24 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Zuko>>>

I sighed, standing up. I hated classes, too. I mean, Had I not spent all of my life training? I knew battle strategy, firebending, how to rule, how to read and write. What else did I need? Apparently a whole bunch of other crap, because for the past billion years (or however long I had been there)they had been teaching me stupid things like "science" and "math". Math was probably the worst. I walked towards the gym, wishing Toph were here. I needed someone to fight with right now.

~Papa Doorbell

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:15 pm
Howler says...

Buttercup

I took a bite out of the toast. It may have been some of the crappiest, most burnt food I'd ever eaten, but it was still the only food around. Besides, I was starving. Didn't want to fight on an empty stomach. At least this place here had one good thing; the gym. Kept me moving and awake.

I looked at my hand after the piece of toast was finished off. The thin metal gloves on me hurt. They could've made the walls a little stronger, they didn't have to bolt me up. So I blew through a few walls when I first woke up here, I'm sure everyone does. I didn't get why I was any different.

Trying to make us normal, yeah right. They're trying to make us less of a threat, I just know it. Professor probably shipped me here to be girlier and sissier like Blossom and Bubbles. Well, I'd show him. I'd show them all. There wasn't any way I was going to get out of here any different than I am now.

They gave off the call for classes and I sprinted to the gym. I pushed aside that Zuko guy and got in first. He looked pretty mad, and he looked like he wanted to fight. I started running a few laps to pump myself up. I'd have flown around a bit, but they put metal socks on me too. I was already using all my flight powers just to walk around and stand up normally.

After a lap or so, I grabbed one of the foam mats from the walls and threw it to the center of the ground. From how Zuko looked when I passed him, he was pretty pissed off, with the fireballs earlier and all. I could still take him. I stood on the mat and faced the door, waiting for him to come in. He came in front of about 10 or so other people.

I called out at him as he walked in, "Hey, Zuko, you look like you're pretty down. Why don't I knock those feelings right outta ya? Or are you too big a sissy to fight a girl?"
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

336 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:50 pm
Jas says...

*You guys started?!?*

Gaia

What the hell was I doing here? I dumped my tray and ignored the fire ball that whizzed by my head.

"You mind not trying to give me 1st degree burns?!" I yell to the asian guy who looked serously pissed off. Weren't we all?

"I wish we had fresh pimply soup.." some blonde lunatic said. Ah. Luna Lovegood, the weird witch from Harry Potter. I always hated her.

First period science

What? I stalked out of the large cafiteria and readjusdted my bag. I bumped into the asian fire guy again and out of reflex I subconsciously kicked. Oops.
I am nothing

~*~

24 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Zuko>>>

I growled at the girl who kicked me, then kept walking towards the gym. If that little pipsqueak wanted to fight, then we'd fight. She kind of reminded me of Toph, although I doubt she'd be close to Toph's competition. I entered the gym.

"Hey, Zuko, you look like you're pretty down. Why don't I knock those feelings right outta ya? Or are you too big a sissy to fight a girl?"

I just smirked, taking off my shirt and shoes and stepping onto the mat. I looked down at her. "You sure you can take me, shorty?" Her face got pink and she lunged at me just as I kicked my leg up. I'd leave out the firebending....for now.

~Papa Doorbell

42 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 pm
Kaywiia says...

Luna

"No, no, dont fight. the wackspurts think its a bad idea!" I said to Gaia and Zuko.

"The what?" gaia asked.

"Wackspurts.... there smaal and purple. They have ears like a hippo, but smaller. If you want to..."

"Why do we care?" Zuko asked.

"Well, they bring good luck. If you can call them. they like hummming. A waltz, nothing too fast."

"Intersting..." Gaia said.

I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster