z

Young Writers Society

The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:21 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

Irie??? Irrrieeee??? Post please? :) Let's get this romance thing going!

***hint***
Risphee won't make the first move, it's all up to you, Princess ;)
Last edited by xX_white_shadow_Xx on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:44 pm
irishfire says...

Haha alrighty!

Fox

Fox looked down at her own piece, quizically. It began to glow a bright burning red and soon enough it became a longsword, she grinned. It was the most beautiful weapon she'd ever seen. But suddenly, her shard glowed once again, and it transform into a bow, lean and taught and strong. She gasped and turned it, marveling at is breath-taking shape.

She turned, and accidently hit someone in the face with her bow.

"OW!" The man groaned.

She gasped moved her bow away, taking the upper part of it into her other hand. "Sir, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

The man who turned to her, was pale, paler than she was. His blonde hair was updone in a mohawk type hairdo and his blue eyes regarded her irriatedly. Fox stared at him for a moment before she realized she was gaping at him.

"I- I didn't mean to uh.. I didn't mean to hit you. I- I'm sorry."

He rubbed his head. "Its alright, I guess. Kinda took me by surprise a little."

Fox nodded. "I'm Shapher. But uhh you can call me Fox." She held out a hand.

He grinned and took it, Fox surpressed a giggle.

"Rishpee Jones, nice to meet you."
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:32 pm
Howler says...

Tristen

I started playing around with the whip for a little. Seeing if it really did whatever I wanted it to do, and it did, as long as I held onto the handle. A weapon and a pet in one item; it was pretty cool. It felt like it needed a name, though, just for the sake of it still being part pet.

"Ellis" sounded nice. Yeah, let's go with Ellis.

I got Ellis to coil up, and turned him back into the glass card he was before. I put it back into my pocket and thought for a minute; something struck my mind. We were all just given magical weapons; magical god damn weapons! But one thing got me...why?

"Who are we supposed to use these against?", I asked Franco. Everyone stopped looking at their new weapon, looked at me, and then looked at Franco. Seems like I had said the question everyone else wanted to know too.
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

24 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:48 am

*giggles at the romance*

...risphee:::

I was inspecting my sword, testing it's weight in my hand, trying not to hit people when suddenly someone punched my in the face. "Ow!" I yelped, spinning around. There stood a girl, her cheeks red, a bow clutched in her small hands.

"Sir, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

Suddenly she stopped, her green eyes locked on my face. I tried not to smile, because she seemed so sweet. But really? Trailing off in the middle of a sentence? She seemed to snap out of it because her cheeks got a bit pinker and she stuttered out, "I- I didn't mean to uh.. I didn't mean to hit you. I- I'm sorry."

I smiled, touching my tender head. "Its alright, I guess. Kinda took me by surprise a little."

She nodded, her cheeks cooling down a bit. "I'm Shapher. But uhh you can call me Fox." She held out a hand. I smiled more, taking her hand in mine. She smiled lightly, biting her bottom lip. "Rishpee Jones, nice to meet you," I said. Before I could talk to her more, someone in the crowd addressed a question that had been in the back of my mind for a while now.

"Who are we supposed to use these against?"

I turned with everyone else to Franco, remembering a moment too late to let go of Fox's hand.

~Papa Doorbell

24 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:55 pm

*jumpps up and down* Someone post, someone post!

Pwease? *puppyeyes*

~Papa Doorbell

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm
lizzifer says...

Franco~~

"Having fun with your sparkley weapons children? We are leaving now," Franco stated, making a jump from his chair back to the ground.

"Where exactly?" Abbey asked, shutting up as he raised his cane again.

"To the training ground my now useless about to become useful students," Franco set off down the street, the others were unsure but followed Franco down the sketch of an ally way. He lifted his cane (at that some of the crowd flinched) and tapped the wall four times. At once he looked back and smiled his wrinkly smile back at them.

"What are we waiting for-Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" The ground dropped out under them, dropping them into what seemed eternal darkness.

"Amateurs," Franco muttered at the other's screaming.
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:27 pm
irishfire says...

Fox

Fox screamed as the ground fell away from her, only to be replaced by green grass maybe two seconds later.

She landed on her back with a thud and, before she could move, someone landed on top of her. The wind rushed out of her and she gasped under their weight. "G-get off of me, p-p-please!" She gasped.

The person groaned and rolled off of her, as they sat up she blushed intensely seeing it was Rishpee. Fox smiled, and sat up finding her bow had transformed back into her shard, and was now turning back into a bow.

She stood up and looked around, they were under ground. She could still see the pavement of the street above them, but there was grass below her feet. It looked like a football felid after dark with the lights on.

Moving her flame-colored hair out of her face, she got up and offered a hand to Rishpee. "Need help?"

He nodded and took her hand, getting up. "Sorry I landed on you." He said.

Fox laughed slightly. "Its no problem. Glad I could help."
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

24 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:40 pm

I smiled at Fox, brushing off my knees. I looked around, noticing how the lights made seeing behind them impossible. "What do you think is out there?" I asked her, nodding towards the darkness. She shrugged, still looking around.

The other's were getting up, some already talking as we were. but- "Where's Franco?" I asked, scanning the crowd for him. I couldn't see him anywhere.

Suddenly Fox grabbed my hand, gasping. "Risphee, look!" I followed her gaze, and felt my breath catch.

((someting exciting is supposed to happen, if you couldn't tell ^_^))

~Papa Doorbell

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:57 pm
Jas says...

My beautiful star necklace that was so coveted by my mother, became a deadly morningstar. I twisted it in my hands before noticing someone staring at me.

**Sorry for such a short post***
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:54 am

Can someone post??? I don't want this to die! >.<

~Papa Doorbell

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:17 am
lizzifer says...

Franco~~

Franco sighed as the young crowd admired the spectacle. They acted as they haven't seen a fully functional middle ages training room with a few magical tweaks of course. The marveled silence was broken by the cracking of Franco's back and a slight mumble of some not safe for all audiences words.

"Off to bed the lot of you, the beds are off the the west corridor, no girls and boys together you all know the policy," He shooed them off like animals, their mouth's still agape from the view.

Abbey~~

Smiling, I looked up at the mid-evil style room. It's wooden arches coming up over thirty feet above our heads, all stone and tile work of course. The ground was a hard oak and the room was filled with what seemed to be ancient training devices. This all of course was highlighted by the stain glass that gave the illusion of us actually not being underground.

"Doe anyone else feel like we are fighting in some RPG or something?" I asked as we were shooed off.
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:15 pm

I followed closely behind Fox as we followed Franco's instructions to find the beds. I needed to make sure she was alright. if there were any traps or monsters lurking down here, Franco would be in trouble. She finally stopped at an open door. "Goodnight," I said softly, giving her a slightly awkward wave. Before waiting for her to reply, I turned and walked down the hall a bit more, walking into a room where a few guys already were. "Hey," I said, dropping my backpack on the floor. "Any beds left in here?"

~Papa Doorbell

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak