z

Young Writers Society

Boarding School: The good years

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:50 pm
View Likes
PhoenixBishop says...

*I couldn't resist. Note he is not evil this time.

Name: Seth Damion Knox
Grade: 11
Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: British
-Height: 5'7
-Weight: 136
-Hair: Green
-Eyes: Green
-Picture: Later

Style of Dress: (Likes to wear a plane black t-shirt and black jeans.

Personality: Very perky and likes to have fun. He likes to challenge himself and will try anything once. He likes to flirt and takes very little seriously, but he has a warm heart and is very compassionate.

-Weaknesses and Flaws: Can be annoying with his over eagerness.
Has very little understanding of authority.

-Likes/Interests/Skills: Puppies, sugar, beaches, Red Bull energy drink, high risk activities,

-Dislikes: Negative people. Other then that he loves everything.

History: He was born to hippy like parents that let him do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. For his tenth birthday they let him go sky diving. When he was thirteen and had his first girlfriend they left him in the house with her alone for several hours. His mother and dad sell and smoke pot but he never got into the stuff himself.

Family/Friends/Pets: He has fifteen puppies named. Rainbow, Sugar, Drizzle, Sun,Moon, Happy, Love, Hope, Dove, Rose, Hugs, Bunny, Shine, Snow, Angel, and Death.

Up for Love? Yes

Other: He likes to paint.
Last edited by PhoenixBishop on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:52 pm
View Likes
Kaywiia says...

Okay, I feel really bad, but could someone bring me in?????
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:32 pm
lizzifer says...

*ahhh! seth sounds so cute!
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:17 pm
View Likes
AliceRose says...

*Duncan*

We arrived at the skate park soon enough. Everyone seemed pretty cool, even the surly chick, who probably could be but just needed a little more attention.

I was pretty shocked to see how big the skate park really was. It was bigger than the outdoor one back in my town.

"Wicked!" I almost shouted. I looked back at everyone. "Ready to skate?"
We're all a bit mad...

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 pm
View Likes
foxfire says...

Maya

I guess there are already here. The reception seems to be filled with a bunch of students. I walked around the place for a moment a bit surprise that the skating rink was immense but i did not bother.
Briefly, i found a small bench where i rested and wait for the little ducks to move on. It would be fun to watch them skate especially if they tumble. Finally, the girl whom i met caught up with me and sat down on the bench.

"What took you so long?" i complained.
"You could have at least wait."
"Sorry, bud, we're not living in a slow world anymore..." i chuckled much to her disdain.
I was partly not surprise especially with some reaction from that so-called tea party.
"Name's Maya" I said as i caught the eye of some of the people from the party.
"Jenny."
I chuckled. "You know what, you're the second person whose name i know."

Then out of nowhere among the students, a parent appeared bring with them their children. Slowly, my shoulder ease and i stared at them for as long as they were there. When they went inside to the skating rink, i gave out a smile-a soft one.
"So wanna go inside?" i calmly ask my companion as i headed to the reception.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:43 pm
View Likes
Shauni says...

*moving fast... Phoenieee, we need to come up with an awesomeness plan for Seth!*

Shannon

Forget about the party! We were all heading for the Skate Park!
This Duncan guy appeared with this idea out of the blue and everyone jumped in. I couldn't help but to feel a bit scared and embarrassed : by balance was anything but good and I couldn't really keep myself up in any type of moving platform; I just couldn't. I reluctantly followed them all, with Maria by my side.
"I so want the cake-idea back..." I said in a whisper
"God, so did I. I'm not that good with the skate but I can scratch it a bit. At least is good to get to know the people"
"Except for that Maya girl, she's a bit**"
"I'm liking more for every moment passes" She replied with a smile and we kept on walking.
Suddenly Nick pops out from nowhere and places his arms around our necks, making me and Maria shock.
"So ladies, what's going on?"

Reviews: 4
Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 am
A.J Murphy says...

Ace/Jay

I had avoided being sucked into the middle of the small group we had managed to collect, and made my way to the front with Duncan and Jonathan.

"Ready to skate?" Duncan called to the crowd, then noticed me out of his peripheral vision.

"Been rather quite." He pointed out with a smile. I laughed. "Yeah, I was just trying to figure out where to get a board." I said, slightly embarrassed. A hint of amusement tinted Duncan's eyes.

"Have you skated before?" he asked.

"Yeah, a little bit. I mean I can move and turn without falling." he laughed at my answer. "But I learned on my brothers board, which he has right now." I continued, slightly awed by the massive park. 'So many things I could climb.' I thought with a smile.
When you Climb you succeed. When you fall you die.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:03 am
AliceRose says...

I'll be gone until Thursday. Could you guys please keep Duncan in the loop? It'd be much appreciated!
We're all a bit mad...

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 am
View Likes
bubblegum says...

I got up from the bench. “Sure. I mean why not?” I headed for the door side by side with my new friend, Maya.

When we came inside, it didn’t take long time before I lost track of Maya again. I walked around the room, looking for her, but I didn’t succeed. Why did she always leave me alone? Maybe it had something to do with the family outside. I noticed that she kept staring at them as they walked inside. Who knows?

[I didn't have time to write more - school. Anything can happen.]
May all your dreams come true.. (even the ones they laughed at).

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:40 am
View Likes
foxfire says...

Maya

It took a short moment before the family dissapeared into the skating rink. I came back somewhat to my sense and found my friend lost. She must have some bad sense of direction.

"Who you looking for?" i grinned as i finally found her. "If you want to act liek princess of the skating rink, the reception is over there."
She looked confuse before we went to the reception.

Suddenly, a guy came with two girls by his shoulders. I recognized those girls.
"My, my...who do we got here? Mr. Prince and his two ugly ducklings...my, what a treat we got here, right Jenny?"
Jenny partly nodded.
The three of them looked a bit dissatisfied to see me.
"I guess we never know each other. Think i show my identity. Ha, Name's Maya and here's my acquintance, Jenny."
Before they could reply. I added.
"SO what you doing here? Trying to transform into swans while Mr. Prince turns back to a frog? AS for us, we're just strolling around having fun."
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:11 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Woah, we've moved along rather quickly!

Riley "Red"

Despite the knowledge that I was a danger to humanity on any set of wheels, I found myself tagging along with the group to the skate park. It was a rather fascinating place, bigger than any sort of skating place I had ever seen before. There was even a place to rent proper skating equipment which I was glad for since I had nothing of my own.

I stood in front of the rental place trying to decide if I would be more of a hazard on a board or in-lines. Neither seemed promising, though in-lines looked like they might provide more balance.

"I thought you didn't like to skate," Jonathan said, appearing beside me.

"It isn't that I don't like to skate, I would just like to walk away from the skate park alive. I mean, I just got to this school and it would be a shame to die so early," I said.

Jonathan laughed. "I'm sure it won't be that bad," he said. "Oh, and try the in-lines. Skates are easier than a board."

I nodded and gave the guy behind the rental counter my money in exchange for the death-traps that would go on my feet. I sat down on a bench and stared at them. I knew, of course, that they would go on my feet much like shoes.

"Problem?" Jonathan asked. Apparently he had decided to stick around and watch me fumble around with the skates.

"Well," I said. "I've never skated before... At least, not since I was four. But then I had both of my older sisters holding me up. I'm just a bit...concerned."
Got YWS?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:46 pm
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

JONATHAN

He grinned. Red looked at him and narrowed her eyes.

"Yeah, it's hilarious," she replied sarcastically.

Jonathan shook his head. "Well, well, it looks like this will be fun after all."

Red stuck out her tongue but laughed. Jonathan looked out at the skate park.

"Well, I promise not to let anyone run over you too much," he replied, shrugging.

Red stood up in her skates, wobbling. Jonathan smirked.

He walked towards her. "Jonathan, don't you dare-" She yelled, knowing what he was about to do.

It was too late. He pushed her, gently (he did have some manners), and skated beside her, laughing as she threw her arms out, wildly trying to catch her balance.

BETHANY

"I don't really care what people think or say," Beth sighed. "I mean, look at me. Does it really look like I care."

Shane shrugged. He was one of the few people who didn't really mind or notice her bizzare dress habits. "Guess not."

Beth sighed. "If you or I get caught, it's over. And I need the money. So be careful."

Shane snorted now and rolled his eyes. "I don't need a lecture. I'm fine. Have I ever been caught before?"

Beth sighed and turned to leave. "Whatever," she replied, stalking off.

The skate park was packed. She walked up to a large group. The ones that were talking about coming here in the first place. She wouldn't sell to them but she did want to make a few friends.

"Sorry. I don't know many people. Mind if I join you around here?" She asked. "I'm Bethany. But call me Beth."

"Marianne," One of the girls smiled.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 pm
Theodorable says...

I feel really bad for not being here over the weekend, I had a four day weekend and no YWS on weekends for me.

Would anybody mind bringing Ever in? I think she was never introduced to anybody.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Seth~ *I'll bring you in*

The problem with a nature friendly car that runs on olive oil is that it isn't very fast, at least not the one my dad has. We pulled into the parking lot and noxious fumes filled the air smelling like a burning oil. I would probably smell like Pam olive for a few hours. I kicked my door open because the door always gets jammed and got out with my baggage. My mother leaned over her seat and handed me a plate of brownies.

"These aren't what I think they are?" I asked as I sniffed the brownies.

"It's your first day. It's a excellent way to make friends. I also packed you some and your fathers old bong."

I shook my head. "Mom I don't do that stuff," I said.

"Honestly I don't see why not. It's from nature and we should expect it and thank mother earth."

"Bye mom," I said before she could offer me her gardening kit for the stuff."

I went inside and got my room keys hoping that the lady at the desk wouldn't question my brownies, or the apparent bong and pot I had in my pack. I'd have to find a way to get rid of them later.

I was on my way to my room when I saw a girl looking at one of the large maps that were posted on the walls. It was true what my mother said, the first day was about making friends. Although I didn't really want to do it the way she wanted me to.

"Hey are you lost," I asked.

She looked over. "No, just looking."

"Oh," I looked at the board and offered my hand. "Hi I'm Seth."

She smiled. "I'm Ever," she said shaking my hand.

"So is there anything in particular you're looking for?" I asked.

She pointed to one of the larger building. "This building here is for the arts. I kind of wanted to check out their theater department."

"Oh, well I wanted to check out the art department. Do you want to check it out together?"

Chad~

I had no luck with the skating. I fell twenty-six times before I decided just to watch. I sat down on a bench while the others seemed to do it with ease.

*Writers block with Chad.*
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:24 pm
Theodorable says...

*Thanks.*

Ever

Ever thought for a second, she liked this guy, but first impressions weren't always the right ones. She looked at his easy smile and nodded, "Okay."

They walked along for a few seconds, she looked at his green hair again, "So is there a reason for the green hair?"
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green