z

Young Writers Society

Boarding School: The good years

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:47 am
Bloo says...

Nick

"We're the lifeless robots?" I asked, rhetorical. "How are the kids who are trying to have fun, showing actual joy, robots? When you walk in here with no idea how, or what respect is, how to be a person, or just be nice."

I walked over to her. "I don't care what your past was, but no one gets to be rude because of it. So either leave, or learn to be a human in six seconds."
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:52 am
AliceRose says...

*Duncan*

I was walking around with Johnathan when I heard some people arguing.

I looked at Jon. "Dude, this is not a good way to start off the year. I think I'm gonna say something, you know, to difuse whatever situation is going on."

I stuck my head around the door to see Red and a few other people. "Do my ears deceive me, or did I hear the word 'party' and 'tonight' in the same sentence?"

"Yeah, you want to come?" asked a cute girl.

"Totally. What about you, bro?" I asked Jon.

"Sure." he replied.

I turned back to the girl. "What's your name?"

"I'm Shannon." she replied.

"Cool, I'm Duncan." I looked at everyone else. "Me and Johnathan here are going to check out the indoor skate park. Any of you want to come?"
We're all a bit mad...

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:27 am
lizzifer says...

May~~

I looked about confused, the unpleasant atmosphere getting to me.

"Okay," a smile forcing it's way across my face, "Let's start over, Hi I'm May!"

The girl sighed and walked away.

"Let's give her time," in a whispered voice to the others and began working again. Matt seemed so cool and so did the others! I swayed along to the melody he produced and while pouring the flour-

"Hey anyone wanna go to a skatepark?" One of the new guys asked.

"I do!" Forgetting the flour completely in my arms. the powder swung about making a floury fog above Maria and I.

"Is that a challenge?" As the dust settled, Maria's chalky face glimmered with a smile.

"What challenge?" I answered, innocently confused, in the next instant I had vanilla being poured down my face.

Soon batter along with other things were flying across the kitchen.

*Food fight!!!!!!!
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:38 am
foxfire says...

Maya

"How are the kids who are trying to have fun, showing actual joy, robots? When you walk in here with no idea how, or what respect is, how to be a person, or just be nice."

A guy stood before me as i sat on the couch stretching my legs.

"Whoa whoa, there prince charming, slow down will ya? the audience can't get a word what you're saying! I didn't say about the past especially me? So why don't you help those little kitties by the kitchen."

"WHy don't you get out?" he said.

I straightened myself on the couch and looked at him. Heh, this is getting amusing. "My, what a rude boy. Ha, and i thought you were a gentle man." i finally shrugged. "If you want little o' me to respect, then i'll respect. You should have asked."

I gave a rhetorical laugh before i placed my arms behind my neck and closed my eyes. Heh, this gig isn't half bad after all.

Finally, when a batter of flour landed on my face. A few laughs were heard from me. I wiped it from my face and stared at the people who started it.
A few of them look a bit startled and i gave a grin.

"Guess, i was wrong. Tea time is not in this room, is it?"

With that, i walked towards the kitchen and helped with the food fight.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

Reviews: 4
Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:15 am
A.J Murphy says...

Jay/Ace

"Well then, whoever is coming follow us." I laughed at May's enthusiasm. I had never really skated before, but I was hoping to get more of the ground covered, so I would know where everything is.

May, covered in flower turned around to the others.

"Last call!" She shouted to the others.

(sorry it was so short)
When you Climb you succeed. When you fall you die.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:35 am
ridersofdamar says...

Matt~~

I slid the guitar back into its case and followed the large crowd of people May had managed to assemble. She was really something. She was more full of energy than anyone I'd ever met, yet it wasn't annoying or forced, she was just generally happy to be alive- and that was refreshing.

I moved over to Nick, "remind me never to invite these people to our room. We'll never get it clean."

He laughed, "What's the fun in having a clean room?"

I thought for a second, "good point. But only once a month."

"Deal."

May hopped over, "Whats up?"
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 am
lizzifer says...

May~~

The room was crowded and filled with a mixture of laughter and talking. As for me, I liked this crowd a lot.

"What's up?" I asked Matt and Nick.

"Being visited by Casper-ette," Matt chuckled, noting my floury appearance.

Nick raised an eye brow, that I didn't notice at Matt. Guy language was so weird but I smiled wider.

"Why don't you guys come skating with everyone then?" I asked in an excited voice, "I used to do it it when I was little but the newest skates I own have barbies on them.."
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 am
Bloo says...

Nick

"I'm down, just have to get my board," I said. "And with a little bit of febreeze, I might have some decent skates you could use, they're pretty tight on me, so you should be able to wear them."

"Sounds good then!" May said. I left for my room. My skateboard was right on my bed, but the skates took a bit of digging around in to find. I sprayed most of the air freshener on them, and then headed back. May and Matt were at the door, talking, and after I got there we went to catch up with the others at the skate park.

Shane

"Call Beth," I spoke into my phone. Like a miracle it actually worked, and the tone started.

"Hello?" she answered.

"hey Beth, its me, Shane, I'm headed to the skate park to start selling, if you want your next shipment and last payment, meet me there. I'll be in the tunnel." I hung up before she could answer, she hated it when I did that. I garb a skateboard and my back pack and headed over to the park. I usually made some nice sales when I went to them, so I figured it be a good place to start building a name.

As I left my room I saw an envelope taped to my door, I weighed it in my hand, cash,probably David's. I pocketed the cash and hopped into my car.

_________

Shane has a house just off campus where he grows, David is one of his dealers, secondary character. He could still use a roommate.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:56 am
bubblegum says...

[Someone please bring me in? I've already posted, but no one seemed to noticed xD]
May all your dreams come true.. (even the ones they laughed at).

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 am
foxfire says...

*okay, bubble gum...i'll let you in. You can be Maya's aquintance if you can take her mean-spirited nature

Maya

My, guess there sick of little O' me. Heh, i must have gotten them deep in the guts to ignore me. So it's a skating that we're now doing, huh?

My, i don't know when such foolish things would stop. But, oh well, it would just be more fun. As i walked to my room trying to find any kind of skating equipment i have or at least some cash. Mom must have bring some cash. How would i expect to survive here?

Finally, i found some and i wnet out of the room only to bump to a new girl with a surprisingly same hair style as mine. If i call it the same.

"My, i wonder halloween's early today cause i see my own reflection." i chuckled as i passed here but called me back.

"And who's calling a reflection?" she retorted replied.

"My, you're an ego one, are you? Look here, bud, i'm going skating with my best of friends. Don't know where they're going so a little stalking is the job."

"I'm new here. Care to share wherer is my room?"

"Care to share where is my time. I'm late." i said as i walked but then stopped.

"Say," I looked back at her. "I could help you with your scholarly problems if you do me a favour?"

"What?"

"Drop the bag to my room and hop in my car. We'll have a little trip and met the most cutest ducks there is."

WIth that, i grabbed my equipment and headed with my new buddy to the car.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:51 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

JONATHAN

Skating. He grinned. That could be fun. He looked around at everyone laughing and the now trashed room. This was going to be fun. Well, he hoped.

"You seen a guy named Shane?" An irratated girl asked. It was the girl that helped him earlier.

"Nope. Haven't seen him. I don't actually know him anyway, aorry," Jonathan shrugged.

She grumbled. "Well thanks anyway," she sighed.

Jonathan looked her over. "Get dressed in the dark, by the way?"

He grinned to show that he was joking. She laughed and left.

Jonathan walked back over to Duncan. He seemed like a pretty cool guy.

"I'm starting to think I'm going to like this place," he laughed.

BETHANY

"I'm going to kill you Shane," she growled, hopping on her own skateboard and heading out.

It didn't take long to get to the skate park but Shane never gave her a chance to say anything. She didn't want to sell here today. It would be packed with students. New students. Which also meant that there would be cops.

Shane never thought about that. Well, he did...if it involved his precious plants. But they were safe in his place. Great.

She got to the tunnel to find it empty. "I hate you Shane, I hate you Shane, I hate you Shane," she mumbled, waiting.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:04 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Chad~

I got to the school rather late thanks to my father and his wife. She just had to two hundred pictures of me and my father before we left. Why she tries so hard to please me when even my father doesn't care is beyond me.

I pulled into the parking lot, which took awhile with most of the spaces taken. Once I found a spot I went inside got the key to my room and went there. The room was empty although there were bags in the room which meant my roommates had been here. I dropped my stuff in the empty room and decided to check out the schools facilities. Apparently they had two indoor pools one saltwater one chlorine.

I left the room was on my way to look at one of the maps that show the lay out to the campus. I figured out where I wanted to go and started walking, but I was distracted and ran into a group of people.

*Yeah can somone bring me into the skating thing. I'm a bit late.*
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:01 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Marianne

I was glad May was there, she certainly lifted my spirits up. And Nick, who defended us as well. Guess I liked him by now. After throwing one last cloud of flour over at May, I asked her to wait just for me to get changed in a second. I changed into a simple sun dress (http://www.polyvore.com/marianne_set_on ... d=16067875) one of my favourites, in fact. "Sorry, I'm ready!"

I followed them outside, smiling occasionally on Shannon or May's direction, since they seemed really nice. I looked at my sides, observing the campus, trying to take record of everything. I was so distract I didn't even notice when I bumped into someone. I lost my balance for a second, but the person grabbed my arm, keeping me steady. "Oh, right, sorry," I apologized.

"No problem," he said, smiling charmingly. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks, and quickly changed my thoughts so that it wasn't noticeable.

"I'm Marianne. We are going to skating ring," I said, motioning to the group that had now stopped, and May was staring at me questioningly. "Wanna join?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm Chad, by the way," I smiled to him and we caught up with May, that took hold of my arm, and giggled.

"What?" I said, my throat closing with the nerves and happy feeling; this had just made me thrilled.
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:09 pm
bubblegum says...

[I didn't understand completely what you meant, but I'll try..]

Jenny

I decided to go with her. Maybe I she would help me later, like she said. “And meet what ducks?” I said before I opened the door to the passenger’s seat. I waited until she was on the other side before I got in.

“Where are you from? Mars?” she looked over at me from the driver’s seat with an irritated look. I sighed. “Not far from it,” I mumbled as she drove off.

On our tour down do another parking lot she didn’t talk directly to me, more to herself, I think. She said something about these cute ducks again, but I didn’t understand why these ducks was so interesting to her. The only thing I could think of was what I’d done. I really hoped this young lady was going to be nice to me, or else I would leave her at once.

She parked in an empty spot in the parking lot and got out before I could take my seat belt off. “Wait for me! I don't know which way to go.” I called while I ran after her, but she was already several meters ahead. I was already sick of that girl’s behavior. I didn't even know her name yet.
May all your dreams come true.. (even the ones they laughed at).

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 pm
Bloo says...

Shane

"The early bird catches the worm," I said, taking a roll of cash out of my bag. I handed the money to Beth.

"Look, I don't want to sell here," she said, as she put her money away. "Everyone is here, I don't want to be known as the drug dealer right away."

"Aw, I feel so hurt, what's wrong with it?" she rolled her eyes. "I don;t need you to deal here, I got it covered. I just was going to give you your pay and next shipment. I'll hold onto it if you want though, might need it with all these kids here."

"Thanks," she said with sarcasm.

"But remember, if you want to money, you have to deal. So you might need to stop carrying about what a few kids think, most don't have the back bone or brains to call the cops," I slid down against the wall, and put my bag on my board.

Nick

I finally caught up to the others, I quickly circled around them on my board and hopped off. "So, I thought we were going to the skate park?" I said, looking at Maria.

She rolled her eyes at the comment and turned back to a new face. "Hey, I'm Nick, and you are...?"

"Chad," he said. "So you already seem to know each other, did you go here last year or something?"

"Nope, we all just meet at a little party in our room," May said.

"Party? Already?" Chad asked.

"Well not really a party, me and Nick just sort of went to introduce ourselves, and then everyone else sort of appeared around us," Matt said.

"Yeah, then someone just said 'Hey, let's go skating!' and here we are," I finished.

"Oh, I got here a bit late, so I guess I missed all the fun," Chad said.

I saw the park a bit away. "Well, I'm gonna go ahead and see if I can meet anyone else here, I'll talk to ya later." I dropped my board and started over.

I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal