z

Young Writers Society

Boarding School: The good years

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:28 am
bubblegum says...

*Can someone please bring Maya and Jenny in? We got kind of.. lost xD*
May all your dreams come true.. (even the ones they laughed at).

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:55 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Riley "Red"

Duncan and Jay got me to the clinic just fine, though the stupid nurse wouldn't let me leave until morning.

"You have a broken wrist, who knows what else you might have wrong with you!" she had insisted. "What if you have a concussion? Stay here tonight."

Stupid nurse obviously wasn't used to working with teenagers. I tried my best but even with my most persuasive arguments she wouldn't let me leave. Sighing, I sunk back into the clinic bed I had been assigned. Jay and Duncan had already left, I had told them I would be out soon.

My wrist was all wrapped up in a cast all the way to my shoulder. It was yellow, which I had loved at the moment but was starting to hate more and more as time went on. Maybe it was just the color, but maybe it was the fact that I was stuck in the stupid clinic all night and I heard there was going to be a party.

"This sucks major," I grumbled. Glaring at the back of the stupid nurses head.
Got YWS?

Reviews: 4
Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 pm
A.J Murphy says...

Jay/Ace

Duncan and I had headed back to my room where I had started to make myself some pancakes.

"Pancakes, at this time." He joked.

"Well, they're fast to cook, and I love them." After I said this we fell into an awkward silence. We both had something on our minds.

I glanced over my should, and found sitting in a chair by the table, staring out into space. I had finished a few pancakes, making extra incase he wanted. Then as quietly as I could I snuck up behind to poke his back before sitting down.

He looked at me and cocked on eyebrow. "Was there a reason for that?" He asked. I shrugged and shook my head no. "Do you want something to eat?"

"Later." He said.

"I hope your not thinking about revenge for those guys back at the skate park." I sighed.

"Someone has to teach them a lesson." He argued, I shook my head.

"I know, but I don't think violence will solve anything, except for getting you expelled."

"Then what do you think we should do?"

"I think we should get some help and prank them or something, but right now my first priority is Red. There's supposed to be some party tonight, which I think she was hoping to attend, but she's stuck in the clinic. Most likely she's miserable there. What do you think we should do?" I asked him, taking a bite of my pancakes.
When you Climb you succeed. When you fall you die.

541 Reviews

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:53 pm
Lauren2010 says...

bubblegum, aren't they rooming with Red and Jay? If so, I think Jay is in the room so why not pop on in?
Got YWS?

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:52 pm
Theodorable says...

I think that Ever and Seth are going to talk to a group, but I'm not sure which one. I believe that one girl is May.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

541 Reviews

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Come on guys, don't let this die :(
Got YWS?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

I don't know where either character is at honestly. :/ Could comeone bring in either (or both!) Beth and/or Jonathan???
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

541 Reviews

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:32 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Riley "Red"

I sulked in my stupid hospital bed for hours, alone. The nurse had even left to sit in her office and play solitare on her computer.

My cast made my arm itch, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get to the itch. The stupid yellow of the cast taunted me, being all bright and sunshiney.

I so desperately wanted to get out of this stupid clinic. Being alone and bed-ridden sucked. I couldn't even sneak out, because the nurse would look through her office window into the clinic to make sure I was till in bed. Oh what I would kill to get back in my room and be hanging from the bar above my door. Or to at least do some handstand.

"Someone looks happy," a familiar voice said. I looked up to see Jonathan in the clinic door.

"Jonathan!" I cheered. "Social interaction, yeah!"
Got YWS?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

*Thanks Lauren! :D*

Jonathan smirked. "How's the arm?"

Red groaned. "Gee, Jonathan, I don't know, maybe painful? Or agonizing?"

Jonathan laughed. "Tone down the drama Red. I was only being nice. I do that every now and then. Besides, you need me."

"How so?" Red asked, sitting up.

"Like you said, social interaction. And I'm your only choice," he grinned, making himself comfortable in the visitor's chair. "So you have to be nice to me."

Red rolled her eyes and Jonathan looked out the window, causing Riley to gaze out longingly.

"You know, I could always just go," he teased her, although he didn't plan on letting her just sit here alone. "Out in the warm sunshine, the sun on my face. The smell of greasy burgers and the cool wind in my hair."

Red through her spare pillow at him, hitting Jonathan in the face. They both laughed and he threw it back at her.

"So...how to pass the time in this oh so boring hospital," he sighed. Then, a thought hit him.

"Jonathan...I'm not sure I like that little smirk..." Red said, eyeing him.

He laughed quickly. "You don't look so bad. What do you say about a little break out?"
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

541 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:25 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Riley "Red"

"You don't look so bad. What do you say about a little break out?"

I grinned. "Well, there is a party tonight that I'd like not to miss. If I miss events at the start of the year, there's no way I'm ever going to make friends. And then the rest of the year will just be awkward."

Jonathan looked at me strangely and laughed. "You talk to much, Red."

"Well, are we getting out of here or what?" I asked. "It looks to me like we just need to distract the nurse over there." I pointed to the window between the clinic and the nurses office. "So what's the plan?"
Got YWS?

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:29 pm
Theodorable says...

Okay, I don't want to let this thing die. I too many of these die withing a week- week and a half. This has potential!
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins