z

Young Writers Society

Invisible Words

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

Hey! So now that I'm back, I decided what better way to get back into the flow of YWS than start a new storybook? So, here I am, starting one ^_^

PLOT!!!
> Ok, so there's a group of teens (known on the interwebs as Wordies)who all met on a website (invisiblewords.com), and became friends through it. They email, call, facebook, whatever it is you fancy, but when America is blown up (literally) they have to find each other and try to start up a new life on a secret island off the west coast (your charrie can come from wherever you want, but lets not try to make this too difficult) ;) Unnfortunately the creators of the website are trying to gather the Wordies to try to kill off all of America's remaining government peoples. Once the charries group up, you can decide whether you want to join them or stay on out little island ^_^

This is a bit rough, I know, so if you have any ideas to improve on the plot, please let me know! And please join!

RULES:::
all YWS rules apply -.-

CHARRIES>>>

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Background:

Secrets: :)

Other:

OK! That's it, I guess. If I missed anything or if you have an ideas on improvement, let me know. Thanks! :smt003

~Nutty
Last edited by xX_white_shadow_Xx on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:53 pm
pudin.junidf says...

I'm in!
can I have two characters?
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

24 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:39 pm

Of course, my darling! ^_^

Here, I'll post mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ash Billsworth

Personality: Ash is hardcore. She doesn't take crap, hates wimps, and won't hesitate to hurt someone. She's a great friend though, loyal and true even if she's not the "hugs and heart felt talks" type.

Appearance: Short and a bit on the curvy side, with shoulder-length thin blond hair and big caramel eyes, she looks every part the little angel. However, she has a tattoo on her back that shows her left ribcage through shredded skin, one on her wrist that reads "कोशिश शैतान से लड़ने के अंदर नहीं" (it's in Hindi!), and snakebites (piercings). She likes to wear skinny jeans paired with mini dresses most of the time. Never seen without her vintage Diamond J's (boots, see pic below)

Background: screwed up first child, the less loved one, which made her all mad at everything, as you can see. Had a LOT of problems before America blew up. Then, in some ways she had more, and in some ways she had less.

Secrets: What her tattoo says, was planning on committing suicide the same day everything blew up, why she never takes off her boots, she has a weakness for animals

Other: Up for love!!! ^_^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Mo Jax Billsworth

Personality: Loud and always happy, always tries to make others happy as well, hates when people are mean or sad, loves to laugh. Can also be very serious and always tries to help people.

Appearance: Tall and very, very thin, short blond hair and brown eyes just like his older sister. Likes to wear shorts and t-shirts,or jeans and a shirt and a vest.

Background: perfect second child, pretty much the opposite of his sister.

Secrets: Doesn't know whether or not he's straight (as in whether he likes boys or girls or both...???)

Other: UP FOR LOVE! From girl or boy, although, like I just said, he's kinda confused xD Guess we'll find out!

YAY! Ok, I'll make sets for each of them and try to post 'em up soon. ^_^

JoinJoinJoinJoinJoin!
Attachments
4035302492_656c473660.jpg
4035302492_656c473660.jpg (165.44 KiB) Viewed 351 times

~Papa Doorbell

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:12 pm
pudin.junidf says...

yay, thanks!

Name:Gabrielle Ainsworth

Personality:She's really funny and likes hanging out with her friends. She's really outspoken and likes to have some attention although not much because that causes her troubles. But deep inside that is just a strategy she uses so that no one sees how insecure she really is. She is really insecure and doesn't like to even think that one day she'll be alone because she hates loneliness. She's not a troublemaker, instead, she's very sweet and a good student.

Appearance: She is very white, alabaster white with dark wavy brown hair that falls all the way to her waist. Her eyes are big and green, almost too round too. She is very tall, and has a slim body but not to the extreme.
Spoiler! :

Background:A really privileged girl, her family is really wealthy but they think that money is everything and that's why they always cared more for their wealth than for Gabrielle. She grew up alone with a bunch of servants and jumping from classes to classes. She received acting classes, ballet classes, and music classes. Her parents never really cared how she did in school, but she was always good so it wans't that important.

Secrets: she cuts

Other:up for love and friendship
Name:Jonathan Blackwood

Personality: Really quite dude, almost too quite, considered a loner for he never really talks to anyone. He's not shy for he says what he thinks, he just thinks there is no real reason for him to socialize with people who are most likely to betray him or just leave him after a while. He's a genius in Math and physics and that's why most people call him, just to ask for help.

Appearance:He's blonde with short spiky hair and blue eyes. He's really skinny but still has a body and nice muscles.
Spoiler! :

Background:He's a foster kid, his mother died when he was four and his father never really took responsibility over him, so he became a foster kid. He's been from family to family until he was twelve and a nice normal family that well, at least think they love him and he thinks that too. He's pretty much an important part of the family since he is the oldest brother and son of the family so they appreciate him a a lot. Due to that many changes he suffered when he was younger he became a loner but never really got into dangerous things such as alcohol and drugs.

Secrets: actually knows his father and knows that his father is an important drug dealer.

Other:Up for love!
**sorry will finish this later.
Last edited by pudin.junidf on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:52 pm
Kaywiia says...

Name: Amber Walker

Personality: She was a model for a top agency so can be a bit snappish and demanding but otherwise is really nice and a sweet girl.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Background: Like I said before she was a top model, and both her parents died when she was eleven. She hasn’t gotten over that yet.

Secrets: She never wanted to be a model but was forced into it by her aunt who adopted her.

Other: Up for Love!!!
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

Random avatar

Reviews: 51
Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 pm
ireylcadence says...

America blew up? This will be fun. :)

Name: Annie (Anastasia) Ribaldo

Personality: Annie is your archetypal little sister. She's naive though not exactly innocent, speaks her mind and is confused when others laugh at what she has said, and admires anyone who is in high school, or older. She's willing to listen and to help and she loves attention and praise. She tries to act mature, but her trying just makes her seem more like the pre-teen she is.

Appearance: Strawberry blond hair that she usually has in a half-up ponytail, shoulder length. Her eyes are hazel and her body is average. She's short, of course, but won't be for long. She likes to dress in "cute" outfits--boots, babydolls, leggings, that kind of thing.

Background: She lived in the suburbs in a middle-class family that had been recently struggling financially. She is an amalgamation of European ethnicities, so when asked, she simply replies with, "My race is American."

Secrets: Besides her crush(es)? We'll see.

Other: She is allergic to dogs and cats, so she was limited to pet guppies in her home. She is an average student, but enjoys reading, as long as there's some romance and clique-action in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seconds. :)

Name: J. R.

Personality: J. R. likes to be listened to. J. R. likes to be liked. J. R. likes to be flattered, and above all, J. R. likes to get what he likes.

Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, dark skin. He looks Hispanic, but you can never tell, and he sure isn't going to say anything. His hair is middle-length, and he styles it in a variation of either a fo-hawk or slicked back and curled. This guy is ripped, and proud of it too. He isn't too proud of his height though. 5 foot 3. Ughh.

Background: Shady. According to him, at least.

Secrets: His last name, for one.

Other: He's not going to admit this, ever, but he's got a phobia. A phobia of wings, to be exact. Don't ever put him near a bird, please.
Last edited by ireylcadence on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The wittiest thing is the simple truth.

24 Reviews

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:46 am

^_^ thanks for joining, y'alls! With a few more charries we can start...anyone wanna make a second?

~Papa Doorbell

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:21 pm
Tenyo says...

Name: Jackie Rie

Personality: Kind of like a puppy. He's gentle and naive, but also protective and territorial. He's loving and will go out of his way for other people, but dislikes strangers, and hates people touching his stuff.

Appearance: He's a pretty boy with shoulder-length blonde hair and a side part, blue eyes and dark lashes. He's also thin, interested in fashion and loves accessories. His appearance and tone of voice make him often mistaken for a girl.

Background: Grew up in a split-parent family. He travelled the world with his mother who was an artichectual artist, and spent the holidays with his father in a terraced house in the suburbs.

Secrets: Not many secrets... But he can be a little introverted so I'm sure there's something lurking around.
We were born to be amazing.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am
RedBird says...

Here's my charrie:

Name: Cutter Sanders

Personality: Cutter is usually happy, and loves to make others laugh. He's kind of loopy, but in a good way. He has lots of friends, most of which died when America blew up. He's very protective of friends, but doesn't like to be mean in any circumstance.

Appearance: Cutter is a little taller than average, with a mop of red hair, and tons of freckles. He smiles a lot. He's got blue eyes, that seem to sparkle. He usually wears a black t-shirt, faded jeans, and Converse.

Background: He had a nice family, at one point. Then, his parents divorced, and he went to live with his dad, who turned into a drunk, and beat him sometimes. Then he died under mysterious circumstances, and his mom refused to take him in. So he ran away from the government orphanage, and went to live with one of his friends families. They all died when America blew up.

Secrets: He's never had any romantic attachments, 'cause he just doesn't know much about that kind of stuff, and he's never told anyone how his dad died.

Other: Up for love:)
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:51 am
Tazakk says...

I'll join...

Joshua Shrub (Josh)

Personality: Absent minded and pretty much the dimmest flashlight in the cave.
Appearance: Average height, acne, wears a white hat.
Background: Josh was a bit too pampered in his American life... he never learned much and became a generally dull- witted teen. He has kind intentions, though.
When America was destroyed he was heartbroken to lose his family.
Secrets: Nothing, really...
Other: Always happy with friends.
When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me!

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:11 am

Let's start then! :)

Anyone want to volunteer to post first? :)

~Papa Doorbell

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:56 am

Em, TZ (my new nickname for Tazakk)? Could we get just a biiiit more detail in your charrie profile? Like, tall? short? Color hair? Skin? Eyes? What does he act like, besides average and dull-minded?

Thanks!
~nutty
Last edited by xX_white_shadow_Xx on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Papa Doorbell

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:34 am
Jas says...

Name: Charlotte Sotat

Personality: Very Flirty. She's at the stage in life where boys are everything. She's not a slut though. Think average cliche high school bi-yotch like Regina from Mean Girls. Very smart and shows it. She tries to rid her mind of her dead family by filling in the hole with a new boy each week, who seem to get touchier and jerkier each time. She doesn't let herslef get used and can pack a good punch but isn't one of those ogre girls who kick the butt of anyone. She has an older 17 year old brother who is VERY overprotective. She was never a flirt or into boys before the bombing of the US of A she just changed after.

Appearance:

Background: Came from New York city. Had a younger sister and a younger brother that were twins. They were with their mom and dad at the Central PArk zoo when the bombing happened, they of course all died. She and her brother were up in the Catskills on a school trip. Her brother was chaperoning and when it blew up they were in a large secluded cave away from the group. The group died and they found the other living people.

Secrets: She cuts herself at night then cries herself to sleep.

Other: Up for love. Into boys of all ages. Her nickname is Char but only her bro can cal her that nad get away without a kick in the place where the sun don't shine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: James Sotat

Personality: Very overprotective. He's a bit of a hyposcrite, telling Charlotte not to date as he was a heartthrob and took advantage of it himself. He's Chad in A Cinderella Story, very charming, very nice, very hot.

Appearance:

Background: Same as Charlotte

Secrets: He got a girl pregnant and she and the baby died so that's why he's so over protective. He doesn't want the same thing happening to Charlotte

Other: Up for love but beware of being dazzled then dumped. His nickname is Jamie but only Charlotte can call him that without a kick in the place where the sun don't shine or being DUMPED! :)
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:32 am
hero says...

Can I get a spot in? Will post later, sorry.
This guy is so evil you could put him in between two slices of bread and call him an evil sandwich.

Coming at you like a jetpack Shakespeare.

Hero's Reviews
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53905.html

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Of course, Hero, mah dear! :)

~Papa Doorbell

Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall