z

Young Writers Society

Run

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:41 am
Tazy says...

As I tried to run my legs shock beneath me. From behind I heard one last terrified scream before I turned and ran down a long dark alleyway. I stumbled blindly in the darkness without the faintest idea were I would find myself. Is soon began to weaken so much that I couldn’t continue.
Just belive and you will acheive!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:46 am
Halloween says...

"You think you could escape! No one escapes. Not from me." The voice echoed down the ally. "Run all you want, as soon as I finish with this one, I'm coming for you. And you will die!" My legs finally began to buckle, I had been running for so long. I came to a door. Locked. I blindly stumbled along trying to find another. The only thing keeping me moving was my will to survive. This was no ordinary man chasing me. I don't think he's even human.
Hey kid... Want some candy?

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:00 am
Fishr says...

I found another door and turned the door knob - locked. I turned and started to run again. In the darkness, I tripped over something; crashed onto the pavement and twisted my ankle. I could see the silhouette of a dark figure, through the light of the moon. There appeared to be six tentacles; three on either side of its body. The figure crept steadily towards my body, getting closer and closer...

I had to find a way to escape!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:41 am
Carmina says...

I scrambled to my feet, but my sprained ankle buckled beneath my weight. With a cry I fell to the floor and sprawled over something, the same something that had caused my initial fall. It was the fresh corpse of a man, still warm and wet with blood. I let out a wordless gasp of horror and dragged myself away from the body, away from the tentacled creature chasing me. He was gaining, but not as quickly as I thought he would. He was toying with me. I backed away until I felt something solid behind my back. The end of the hall. A door.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:31 am
Tazy says...

I frantically opened the door slamming it shut behind me and bolting it shut. Finally I was safe the creature couldnt get me in here or so I thought. I felt something rap around my arm just as a light was flicked on. I gasped. I was sorounded by many tentacled creaturers I was doomed or was I?
Just belive and you will acheive!

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:54 am
Jennafina says...

"Right," I say, in the voice the zookeeper uses to the out of control lion. "Nice octopi."
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb