Playing God

Reviews: 1
Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:36 pm
GreenEyedLovely says...

Hey, this is Ron posting for shadow!

here's her charrie:

Name: Gemma

Appearance: Short, pale, curly black hair, dark blue eyes, thin

Personality: quiet, thoughtful, very imaginative/creative, loves poetry and music, almost always sleepy on the outside, although her brain is always at work

Parentage: Evra as the mother?

History: Lived with her mortal father her whole life, went to school, never really had friends though.

Other: Up for love.

Did I miss anything?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:59 am
Apollo says...

We need to get started! Get people to get on!
"I'll be a hero if I live."
"You'll live."
"Until I die."
-Birdwing
Got YWS?

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 am
RedBird says...

Hey, I totally forgot about this. Sorry! Here's my charrie:

Name: Garrett

Appearance: Average height, straight, mousy brown hair, freckles, smily eyes, always wears the same battered shirt and jeans.

Personality: Usually quite cheerful, likes making things, enjoys some mischief, but never anything harmful, very hard to insult, he just doesn't care, loves being the center of attention.

Parentage: Adeline, mother

History: He lived with his mortal parent until he was 5, father was killed in a car accident, lived on the streets ever since.

Other: Up for love.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

5 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 pm
Apollo says...

We need to get started. Hurry up and fill up the places, people!
"You'll live."
"Until I die."
-Birdwing
Got YWS?

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:17 pm
Chirantha says...

Can I call a spot for a demi-god?

But, before I do, I need to ask you two question,

i) Are the Demi gods sort of sub-main characters in the story or do they play a major role?

ii) Can we choose the parents/parent of the demi-god we create or do we need to have permission of the person who made the god, to make her/him our demi-god's parent?

Name - Sarah

Age - 11

Appearance - Fair heart shaped face, smiling pinkish lips, Bright and wide brown eyes, small for her age, slender, straight brown hair reaching her waist. Mostly wears dresses or frocks.

http://www.gadgetspirit.com/pic/sangoku/Xiao_Qiao.jpg It's an appropriate image of my character, except for the dress, :D

Personality - Always cheerful and happy, and also kind and compassionate. Although she hates responsibility, she feels scared and vulnerable when she's alone. And she's a highly emotional character, making her vulnerable to verbal abuse.

Parentage - Nirinel as father. (I hope this is okay :? )

History - Has learned the art of fighting with Chinese folding fans. (Don't be fooled by these. Her ones are quite deadly) Had been searching for her twin brother ever since she was 8 years old.

Others - Up for love. She is quite intimidated to kill or even hurt other people, who she considers as her allies, (even her sworn enemies that is). Although, if they become really mean to her, she would try to hurt them.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 pm
Silversun says...

Revenged:
Kamira- Summergrl13
Nunau- Apollo

Mourning:
Evra-AliceRose
Adeline-Aimee
Nirinel- Billy

Demi-
Gemma- Evra is mother
Garret- Adeline, mother
Sarah- Nirinel, father

So this is what we have so far. And here is my character that I'm making for the Revenged since it's uneven. People can still join, but since we want to get this started, I'll make it offical as soon as almost everyone says they're ready. PM me :)

Name: Laani (LAH-nee)

What age they look like: 16

Appearance: http://pepperw.deviantart.com/art/Weath ... s-61534555

What they control: Weather, in all its many shapes and forms.

Revenged/Mourning: Revenged

History: Laani is very antisocial but this new problem has forced her to come together with those that agree with her. Since she has a few children scattered around earth, she was seriously angered by this other god who killed almost all of them. She has two children left, but all of the others were killed. To her, the god's death was rightfully so.

Personality: Laani is unpredictable at best. In one moment she can go from peaceful to truly stormy. She loves those who are loyal to her though, and is one of the best fighters among the gods, making all on the side of the Mourning target her most of the time, especially since she has such offensive powers.

Open for love: i suppose.

Did they have any children?: Two left now, a girl and boy that live with seperate families and know very little about their ties to her.

Flaws: Since she's very hot-headed, Laani can sometimes make quick decisions that turn out to be totally wrong.
Have you ever smelled sunshine? Have you tasted the color orange? I know how you can... post880303.html#p880303

This is a gift. It comes with a price.
Who is lamb and who is the knife?
-Florence and the Machine

233 Reviews

Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:23 am
Chirantha says...

You start Silversun, as you are the only one who knows the full story.

(Wouldn't be better to PM the others as they might have forgotten about this storybook)
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:49 am
Mister Writer says...

Can I Join?

5 Reviews

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:34 am
Apollo says...

Can we post characters for others to use? I had an amazing idea for a goddess, but I wouldn't want to roleplay her.
"You'll live."
"Until I die."
-Birdwing
Got YWS?

233 Reviews

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:13 am
Chirantha says...

You know, no one seems to be interested in starting the book. :(
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

61 Reviews

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:53 pm
RedBird says...

I still am!
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

233 Reviews

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:29 am
Chirantha says...

SILVERSUN, where are you. We want to start the book. :(
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 pm
Firestalker says...

Can I join?
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

61 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:18 pm
RedBird says...

I just remembered this...Can we finally start it, Silversun?
~Snape, AVPM

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:32 am
sylverdawn says...

*I call a spot for one of the Mourning gods, will post profile later*
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill