z

Young Writers Society

Two Unlikely People

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:56 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aiden smiled and just walked beside her, taking in Sola's beauty. He really really liked her. "So...how you doing? You okay?the ranch is fine?" He asked curiously. He wanted nothing more than to hold her tight in his arms all day and night. He flashed her a brilliant smile. Aiden rode close beside her. They got to a branch in the forest with clear spring water.

"Want to go for a swim?"
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola nodded and smiled. "Alright." She roe the horse that she was on right into the water before jumping off it's back into the water and coming back up. "COme one." She smiled.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:59 am

**get on yahoo!!!**

Aiden smiled and jumped in with her. They splashed around in the water. He pushed her against the rock of a cave and kissed her passionately. He loved her so much and he desperately wanted to show her that. He was starting not to trust himself to not push her. He stroked her hair and pulled away. "You are irrisitible." he said.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:14 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Can;t my extremly nosie brother is next to me. We're on vaca in a condo the size of an apartment. :@ kill me please***

"I don't see how you think that." She said breathing hard. She put her arms around his neck and pushed into another kiss. "But you're no better."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 am

He chuckled. His hands glided around her waiste and pulled her close. They both had school in the morning. He kissed her neck passionately, nipping softly with his teeth, knowing just where to hit. His tongue played with her mouth and ears. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the shore. He laid her down in the grass and covered her mouth in kisses. His hand stroked her legs and belly. "You are gorgeous. Any guy would be a fool not to see that." He whispered softly in her ear, before burrying his head in her neck again.

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:22 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Sorry, had to make a how to video for a friend. THe ENTIRE time my little brother was being a total jacka** and making crack jkes about it. :@ **

Sola bit her lip and moved her head to the side. "Ok, no matter how nice that feels, slow!" She moaned slightly her cheeks red. He pulled back and frowned.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry. I know." He said worridly.

"It's not your fault." She smiled. "I'm not helping any."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Aiden sighed in relief. "Okay. I'm sorry. I'm really realy sorry."

She giggled the cutest giggle he had ever heard. He smiled. "Let's just talk. Tell me about you. What do you like to do? What do you want in a hisband? What is it you want? What do you have the most fun doing? Have you ever been on a real date?"

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola smiled and got comfortable. "I love to ride the horses, and hang out with people, I'm not really picky. I have the most fun when I"m riding with friends or training a horse. And no I've never been on a real date. I'm surprised dad said ok to you, not that I'm not happy. He's just very touchy, which means you must've impressed him."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Aiden turned a bright red. He had never really had anyone admire or be impressed by him for something good he had done. His whole life had just been one of hardships and difficulties, doing whatever he could to provide and protect for his family. His dad was certainly not going to do it.

He shrugged. "I don't know what I did to deserve his respect. I'm glad he said yes though. I really would've been sad if he had turned me down. Is there anything else in your life besides horses?"

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:42 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Not really, there isn't much else to do. There isn't much else that I can do. It's this town." She shrugged. "Guess there is you now."

*oy*
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:30 pm

He chuckled. "you say that like it's a bad thing."

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"IT's not!" Sola said shoving his shoulder. "It's a great thing."

"Uh huh." He replied crossin ghis arms with a teasing smile on his face.

"It's true!"
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:49 pm
View Likes

Aiden laughed. "We should get back to the ranch. Dinner will be ready soon, and we both have homework, then school." He ran his fingers through her hair and just gently kissed her lips lightly. "Come on. Let's go."

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola bit her lip and nodded. She liked being kissed, probably more then she should, but she really liked it. She climbed up on the horse's back and rode off with him towards the ranch.

*oy*
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Aiden smiled as they approached the ranch. They put the horses away and headed into dinner. Lia's "friend" was still over. Aiden ignored him. They sat and ate thn Aiden said goodnight and went to bed. The next day they all three hopped in Sola's car, Aiden behind the wheel. "So...does Josh go to our school?" He started to drill.

Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena