z

Young Writers Society

Two Unlikely People

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:43 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aiden nodded. "Thank you sir. I can accept that. I appriciate it. Can I ask you one more favor?"

Her dad glared at him. "What?"

"Keep an eye on my sister while I'm in here? I care as much for her as you do for Sola, and I have the same feelings about her dating." Aiden smiled, "Espcially if this new guy of hers is anything like I was when I was younger." He sighed. "I am sorry for the trouble I caused you at the beginning." He shook his head. "Would you please look after her for me?"
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Her dad nodded. "I already am. She's a good girl, timid, but a good girl. She'll fit in nicely here. Get some rest." Her dad turned and left the room.

*OY*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:24 am

I felt like an eternity, but in reality was only a couple weeks later before he was limping his way to Sola's car. He smiled at her brightly. He hadn't asked her yet. He wanted it to be perfect and romantic. Plus he still had to meet the young man that was dating his sister.

"How you feeling?" Sola asked.

"Better. What about you? Are you doing okay?"
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:42 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I'm fine, still on pain meds. But I'll be off in a day or so." She replied driving to the house. "Lia has her boyfriend over, I told them to stick around sense I knew you'd want to meet him."

"Thanks." He said his face getting serious.

"If your not up to it I'll call ahead and get rid of them."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:17 am

Aiden sighed. He shook his head. "No, I want to meet him." He tool Sola's hand in his and kissed it gently. He couldn't wait another second. "I wanted to make this perfect...but I couldn't wait. Will you dat me?"

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I already told you, you had to talk to dad first." She said looking at him.

"I did, he said I could date you, I couldn't court you but I could date you." He smiled. She bit her lower lip her stomach in flutters.

"Alright, but it's going slower then a snail slow, I've never dated anyone before." She replied her cheeks flaring.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Aiden chuckled. "Okay. We'll take it slow. If I do anything that makes you think I'm pushing or anything your uncomfortable with at all, tell me, okay?"

Sola nodded, cheeks still a bright red. Aiden smiled as they pulled up to the house.

He was really happy. He had wanted to date her for so long. He hopped out and opened Sola's door for her. He was still a bit lame, but the doctor had said that all the exercising he did had kept him in good shape.

As he walked in the door, he saw some punk with his arms casually around his sister. He could feel his blood boil, and tried to take deep breaths.

"Hey, how's it going?" The boy asked when he stopped them. "Aiden!!!"

His sister shouted, throwing her arms around him. "This is Josh!" She smiled excitedly. Aiden nodded in there direction and sat down. "Aren't you going to say anything?" Lia asked dissapointed.
"Don't think that's a good idea."Josh snickered. "Coward." He whispered under his breath.In two steps Aiden was in front of him and had him gripped by the shirt where his feet didn't touch the floor. "Listen punk. Trust me. There's not a whole lot to get in trouble around here. I know. I've seen more violence than your small town mindset can even imagine. I would suggest you don't push me. Especially if you want to date my sis. Do I make mysel clear?!"

79 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:17 pm
View Likes

*sorry. Sometimes this thing messes up...*

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:51 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**It's cool, I went to bed. I was TIRED!!**

Sola walked over and touched his shoulder. He put Josh down and crossed his arms.

"We're clear." Josh replied. Aiden nodded and walked inside. SOla looked at Josh and frowned.

"Behave." She growled at him. He rolled his eyes and she smirked a little. "You better, cause I swear I'll make your life horrible." Lia was chewing her lower lip and Sola smiled at her. "SEe you later." She walked inside after Aiden.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Aiden was boiling. His fists were curled up. He could've punched that little punk out without even trying. He couldn't believe his sister had gone after such a...he stopped. The "little punk" was exactly like he was. His sister trusted him and knew him. He was Lia's best friend. WHy wouldn't she go after some one exactly like him?

He groaned. He felt like sucha jerk. He couldn't believe Sola was even dating him now, compared to how he was when he first showed up. Sola came in after him and he couldn't even look her in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I've been such an idiot and a jerk. I can't believe you and your dad got over that, and have forgiven me for how horrible I was when I first showed up. I swear, if that boy tries ANYTHING, he'll learn the harsh realities of life a lot earlier than he would've!"

**You want to "be" Josh?**

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:38 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Ok**

Sola frowned. "We've just seen the diamond under the rough. Josh isn't a bad kid, he's a good kid. Like you said, he's like you. There is a diamond under the rough. I don't think he is going to hurt her. If he does he'll have us all to deal with, you first of course."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Aiden sighed and drew sola onto his lap, just holding her. He looked up at her gorgeous lips. "Am I allowed to kiss you?" He asked softly.

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:01 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola bit her lower lip and loooked around the room. Her dad was no where to be seen. "Alright." Her stomach was in flutters as he moved his hand bebhind her neck and pulled her close as he brought her lips to his. It was better then when he had kissed her before. She leaned into it and when they pulled away she bit her lower lip not knowing what to do.

***Even though I've had a boyfriend before I still dont' know waht to do after a kiss. We just kept talking with whatever we were talking about before. So ya. :P The first kiss we didn't even talk about it til weeks after. :P Then he started picking on me about it and the others. :D God I miss that kid. :D ***
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:41 pm

**Lol. That's okay honey. It honestly depends on the guy and there personality. My first bf wanted to take it farther...my second just kinda wanted to please me and hold me. He wanted to just show me he loved me. It depends on the guy. So...I'll help ya.**

Aiden chuckled. He could tell she had no idea what to do. He gently stroked her cheek. He titled her chin down to him. He gently kissed her lips, running his hand through her silky hair. He gently stroked his hand down her arm. He pulled away and kissed and sucked on her neck. He heard her moan and stopped. "I think we should stop now, sweetheart."

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:51 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Ya, I know. Only thing is out of all my ex's ex's not one of them did he ever just kiss, he was a touchy feely person, but not with me. He was so respectful! Grrrrrr....***

Sola blushed and chewed her lower lip then stood up. "Come on, lets go ride, if your not to sore for it. The doc said you could, only a walk though."

"I think I can manage." He smiled. They walked outside and saddled two horses before riding out into the woods.
Want a Readers crit???

If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman