z

Young Writers Society

Two Unlikely People

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:01 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aiden looked at Sola quizzzically. "What do you mean? Which part of what my dad said do you need clarification on?" He asked her. She was so beautiful even here. He loved her so much and would do anything to keep her safe.
He'd get them out of this mess...
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:11 am
TNCowgirl says...

"About a weakness." She said as she looked around the small room. "How are we going to get out?"

**OY**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:58 pm

Aiden sighed. "Not much gets to me. My only weakness is Lia. And I won't let my dad anywhere near her, and every time he's tried when I was around, he got knocked off his feet. But...then I met you. He could see from my reaction that you meant something to me...he decided you were a good way to get back at me..." He glanced down. "you must see that...that I love you."
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:22 am
TNCowgirl says...

"You can't you've known me for a few days." She replied stubbornly. "Just cause I helped you doesn't mean you love me."

**UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Aiden sighed. "I've loved you from the first day you said no to me. No girl has ever refused me...you did." He was embarrassed now. That never happened either. He tried to find his pocket knife. The ropes bit into his skin as he struggled slightly. He winced. His dad was better than he thought.

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:30 am
TNCowgirl says...

"What are we going to do now?" She asked looking around fighting to keep from blushing. She closed her eyes a little and sighed trying to wiggle her hands free, but it didn't do anythimg.

**I've nothing**
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Aiden smiled as he saw her cheeks get slightly pink. Then he remembered the situation. "Do you think you can reach into my pocket and grab my knife? If you can get it out and place it in my hands, I can probably cut us free." He suggested hopefully.

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:03 pm
TNCowgirl says...

She nodded and twisted around til her hands could touch his pocket. She bit her lip as she concentrated on getting the knife. She got it once, then a sharp pain in her arm made her lose her grip.

"Dang it." She tried again and finally got it dropping it in his hands as his dad walked in.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:09 am

He was worried about her...but at the moment, he was more worried of what his dad would do. I put the knife beside her as his dad yanked him up and dragged him out with a cruel smile on his face.

Hours later he was pushed back into the celler. He had bruises and blood all over him. His shirt had been replaced with many harsh red stripes. His toned muscles were barely visible under all the damage that had been done. He groaned as the harsh cold cement made his discomforts worse. He couldn't believe he had gotten them inti this. His dad left him there, laughing evilly as he slammed the door and locked it.

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:23 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola quickly cut the ropes and ran over to him. "You ok?" She asked touching his face gently. "You look horrible, I'm so sorry, it's all my fault."

**UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:34 am

Aiden gasped. "No...It's my...fault." he got out. He wAs in so much pain...but her soft touch felt amazing. He leaned into it...longed for it. He didn't want her caring over him to end. He just wanted to have her as his forever.

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:45 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola stroked his face and looked towards the door. "Hold on." She walked to it and tried it. It wasn't locked, stupid drunk didn't lock it. She walked back over to Aiden and helped him up. "Just hold onto me." She said softly. They walked slowly up the stairs and she winced as one of them creaked. They were moving slowly through the living room when his dad walked over and yanked her away from Aiden and shoving him to the ground.

"NO!" She gasped as she tried to pull away. He yanked her against his chest and looked at Aiden.

"I thought you were smarter then that, boy. Guess I can make your girl pay for it." He replied. Sola felt him put his hand on her neck and putting a little pressure on it. She gasped whimpering her hands on his trying to pull free.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 am

Aiden groaned. He couldn't do anything. He wanted to save her...but he couldn't even move. He just laid there in a curled up heap groaning in pain. He wanted to tell him to stop...but Aiden couldn't even do that...He just groaned.

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:01 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Let me go!" Sola managed to moan. She whimpered as he tightened his grip.

"Whats wrong, boy! Not going to protect her?!" His dad hissed.

"You near killed him!" Sola hissed. "He can't move!" She was thrown across the room and she gasped as she hit a wall and landed on a glass vase, breaking it and then biting her lip when the glass cut into her skin. She whimpered as she watched his dad leave. She got up slowly and walked over to Aiden. "Come on, lets go." She said helping him up and leading him out the door as blood ran down her arms and a little on her face.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:11 am

Aiden leaned on her as they limped all the way back to her ranch. He callapsed as she ran and hugged her dad. He fell on the ground in a heap. He couldn't even greet his sister when she came running to him. He groaned when she touched him. He wondered how he had any conciousness at all...

The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte