z

Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed laughed. "Think I chased them off." He smiled.

"No I did." She replied with a smile. "But I bet their around the corner listening to everything." He took a deep breath and nodded.

"They are." He whispered in her ear making her giggle.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:02 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Yasmin, Layla. You're missing the best part." At that their feet stormed up the stair and a door slammed, causing Kara to laugh softly. "They're gone now, right?" Creed grinned crookedly.

"They are, good ears." Kara giggled shortly and kissed him on the cheek softly.

*Hey, I think they could maybe get caught up in the moment, and then her parents walk in all crazy angry*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:08 am
TNCowgirl says...

*huh*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:15 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Haha, never mind. I'll just post again. My last was a little confusing. I can't remember if they've kissed yet or not*

Kara took in a sharp breath while Creed kissed her neck gently. It was like untouched territory. After all, she'd never even dated thanks to her parents, and she was already a senior. Kara turned her head slightly, looking Creed in the eyes before they locked lips gently, moving in sync with each other. It was like fireworks exploding to Kara. Like everything a first kiss was rumored to be. Suddenly the front door swung open, slamming against the wall and revealing a very angry looking Mom and Dad.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:23 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed jumped with Kara and looked at her parents who were fuming. Kara jumped up and he stood behind her moving more delicatly. Her father stormed over and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"What do you think your doing!" He yelled.

"Let him go, daddy." Kara said moving between the two. Creed just looked at her father.

"Please, let go of my shirt." He said calmly. "You are overreacting."

"OVERREACTING!" Her dad yelled. "You no good!" He yanked Creed around Kara and Creed rolled his eyes. He stepped back quickly making her dad lose his grip.

"I'm not welcome, I get it. I'll see you later, Kara." He said bowing a tad and then slipping out the door before her dad could stop him. He didn't want to cause her any trouble.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:40 am
Chupatoasta says...

"You! You Devil Child!" Her father screamed, causing Kara to gape at him. "I don't want to see you down here till morning! Send your friends home!" Right as he said that Yasmin and Layla barreled down the stairs, her catty mother shooing them out. "Give me your phone!" She handed him the phone and ran upstairs, both her parents following. "I come home because a neighbor hears a gunshot and I find you doing sinful things with that evil Donovan boy!"

"They're not evil Daddy!" Kara objected. "Mr. and Mrs. Donovan are really nice, and so is Creed!" Without unpluging anything, her father yanked her television out of the wall, throwing it to the ground, along with her laptop and phone, which he had taken the battery out of.

"Tomorrow, while your mother and I go to Tahoe, you are to do a list of chores we leave for you. Nobody is allowed over and all these electronics better be in your closet by the time we get back!" Kara winced as her father screamed his words before storming out.

"How could you!" Her mother took his place and proudly slapped Kara across the cheek. "Someone ought to give you a teaching, and I promise that teaching will happen now!" Her mother screamed before slapping her again.

~~

How stupid was she really? Her entire life her parents had told her to stay away from kids who went to the public high school. And even the Donovans when they moved in. But, Layla wasn't a bad person because she went to the high school, and Creed wasn't a bad person at all because he was a Donovan. She wasn't stupid, and she knew it. With a small sniffle, Kara climbed into her bed, her room a blanket of darkness considering her mother had taken out the lights as punishment. With a small whimper, Kara buried herself in the covers.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:53 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed sat next to Kara's window listening to everything. His nails digging into his palms every time her mother hit her. When they were asleep he slipped into her room and walked over to her bed without a sound. He could hear her crying against her pillow. He sat down and she jumped up and looked at him.

"You ok?" He asked softly wanting to wipe the tears from her face, but not daring to touch her in fear of causing her more pain. She nodded. "I'm going to see if my dad will still move, I don't want you getting in trouble because of me."

"No!" She gasped in a whisper.

"Your mom hit you because of me. Repeatedly. I can't take it if it's my fault. Plus, I don't deserve you and you deserve better. I was stupid to think otherwise." He sighed standing up. "I'm sorry."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:05 am
Chupatoasta says...

"You can't leave me!" Kara cried, her bottom lip quivering. "Please Creed," she struggled to get herself out of the tangles mess of sheets and stopped him right before he jumped on the window. "Please." She sniffed, letting her grip on him loosen as he turned around.

"You;ll find better, I promise." And with that he was gone.

"No I won't!" She screamed into the night, tears pouring from her eyes. She slammed and locked her window, her hands covering her face as she sunk to the floor in a series of sobs.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:16 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed walked into his room hearing her parents get up, and hearing her tell them it had just been a dream that she had screamed. He slammed his fist in the wall and it crumbled.

"I don't think you should go." His dad said walking over.

"Why the hell not?! I've put her in enough danger, and I screwed up. I knew better. The past repeats itself. Nothing good can come of it." He replied.

"You don't want her to be hurt, and deep down oyu don't want to be hurt again either." His dad replied crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. "Give it time, see if you can prove to her parents your not bad."

"Hell like that'll happen, they've marked us as demons sense we moved in." He replied.

"Were they wrong?"

"We're not that kind of demons!" He sighed.

"Aren't we? Well our kind normally is, your mother is. Just cause we're different doesn't meant we're different." His dad replied. "I got a house out of town, give you more space to move."

"If we're staying I want to stay here so I can keep an eye on her." Creed sighed.

"No, if you want to keep an eye on her, you'll come back and do that. We packed the rest of the house, including your room if you paid attention, only thing left is you. I already put the for sale sign in the yard. Lets go."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:32 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara stuck her head out the window as she watched them go, able to see them even in the dark of night. He'd really left. She could believe it. She closed her window once more. Who cared? Ha! That's right! Who cared that he was gone! Who cares what she does now? Nobody! That's it! Nobody cares now! With a grin Kara slipped back into bed. Tomorrow would mark the day of a new and improved Kara. She finalized her decision and closed her eyes to sleep.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

**I've nothing, and night.**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:38 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Haha, me either. I gotta hit the sack too**
George Bernard Shaw

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:22 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"Kara! Get up your parents are gone!" Layla plopped down onto Kara's bed with a sigh of exasperation, glaring at the younger girl. Kara groggily pulled herself out of bed and stumbled over to the dresser. It was Saturday and she was free to do whatever. Even if that whatever involved disobeying her parents. Layla and Yasmin both knew not to ask about Creed, so they kept their mouths shut while Kara changed and walked into her parent's room, grabbing her phone battery out of her father's top drawer before stuffing it in her phone.

"Well, you two coming?" Layla and Yasmin smiled weakly at each other and hurried after Kara worriedly. "He left if that's what yiu;re wondering, Moved somewhere. Who gives a crap?" Layla side and caught up with the swiftly texting blonde, hugging her sideways.

"I'm sorry." She smiled softly and Kara let out a laugh.

"Oh, sorry Layla, not laughing at you, just this text from Adam." She smiled crookedly, her eyes glued to the phone.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed watched the girls walking. He sat on his bike and watched them moving closing his eyes as he watched them walking.

"What are you going to do, Kara?" He sighed as he watched her. He frowned when he saw Koral walking towards the three. He frowned and started the bike and sped off towards them cutting in front of Koral.

"Go home, Koral." He growled in a low voice. She narrowed her eyes.

"YOu moved, you can't tell me what to do anymore." She growled.

"Check your information, Koral." He replied turning to the three girls. "You three look like your about to go wreck havoic."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:12 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Cause we are biker boy." Koral smirked and flipped her hair, her piercing silver eyes staring into Creed's. "This town is ours now, and there's nothing you can do about it, because now, we have reinforcements." She leaned against the front of his bike, her hands running across his tense neck. "Every other human you see is one of us, so don't try anything." Koral smirked and turned before following Kara, Layla, and Yasmin into an ice cream bar.

"Adam!" The blond girl in front of her squealed, running over to a rather large, muscle-wise, young man with curly, lush locks. The blond plopped in his lap rather nonchalantly, smiling back at him crookedly. Koral's eyes danced to the bruise on the boys neck, smirking when she remembered turning him just a night ago. This ought to be a fun day. She and her friends sat down in the booth, eyes never once straying from the two who were all touchy-feely. So much, it even almost made Koral want to gag.
George Bernard Shaw

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart