z

Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:35 am
Chupatoasta says...

"That was such a great movie!" Yasmin grinned from ear to ear and Kara laughed lightly, now leaning against Creed. Sure she was nervous still, but she was more comfortable this way than sitting straight up. And hey, she wasn't complaining.

"Ooh, let's watch Twilight!" Layla smiled, bouncing up and down. Kara let out a rather loud groan when they slid the next movie into the DVD player, turning her face into Creed's leather jacket as she groaned.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:42 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed growled. "Ok, now I'm leaving. I refuse to watch a movie like that." He said getting up, pulling Kara with him. "Seems she doesn't want to watch it either. I say we change it to a horror."

***UGH***
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:58 am
Chupatoasta says...

"How about Lost Boys?" Yasmin smiled, brow furrowed in confusion. Kara sat down slowly, soothing Creed back down onto the love seat.

"That's not a horror." Layla rolled her eyes. "That's like... an action movie. How about Dracula?"

"No, that's so old!" Yasmin groaed.

"What's up with all the vampire fetishes here?" Creed growled lowly, Kara turning to him and looking him in the eyes. Before she could start however, Yasmin and Layla intervened.

"It's been the latest craze for the past like... year! Ever since Britain Wayley was killed in the woods near the christian academy. She had like a snake bite on the side of her neck, but the holes were too big for a snake bite, so some of us teenagers think there's a vampire out there." This caused Kara to scoff, in hopes of covering it up.

"Guys, there could just be a really big snake out there somewhere. We've probably had like five deaths since then, so it's obviously not a vampire. Vampires aren't even real!" Kara rolled her eyes and Yasmin and Layla glared over.

"You really think that there would be a snake still alive from nineteen-forty, when the school was established at the woods were named, 'Vampire Snake Woods'?" Layla snapped and Kara rolled her eyes.

"There is a good possibility. Large snakes can live for a long time with enough food supply, and with how many wild pigs that run through those woods, it's possible." Layla rolled her eyes and dug underneath Kara's couch, pulling out a stack of newspapers.

"That's why that your family has kept them for like, ever right?" One newspaper was from nineteen-forty, when the school was established.

"They've kept newspaper clippings since the town was founded. We've got some in the basement now from like, eighteen-thirty." Yasmin scoffed and slipped in a random horror movie, which she muted for the argument to continue.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:06 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed swallowed as he looked at the girls. He'd caught the vampire that had killed that girl and disposed of it. His mother went farther then this town to hunt, she could run to Alaska in five minutes, and her father would get inmates for her sometimes too. But other vampires that wandered into his area sometimes, but rarely attacked humens. Any he got ahold of he killed.

"Vampires are childish fairy tails." He said crossing his arms. "There is no truth behind them."

"Course you'd say that. Everyone thinks your a vampire." Yasmin said.

"You've seen me out in the sun." He said challenging.

"Maybe vampires are really like the twilight ones." She shot back.

"You've still seen me in the sun." HE replied. "If I've heard correctly by girly gossip, the vamps in those books glitter or whatever."

"They sparkle."

"AKA, I'm not one and they aren't real." he replied.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:23 am
Chupatoasta says...

:lol: They sparkle :lol:

Kara laughed softly and nodded in agreement. "Besides, if he was a vampire do you really think he would've killed us by now? I mean, we're three HUMAN girls sitting in an empty house ALONE." She grinned, knowing that Creed knew she was just trying to make a point.

"Well... I guess... but! Edward Cullen doesn't attack Bella!"

"Edward Cullen is a fictional character!" Ah, the joys of best friends.

"But he is soooo real!" Layla sighed dreamily.

"Robert Pattinson, yes. Vampires? No." Kara sighed exasperatedly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 am
TNCowgirl says...

**I know I dind't want to use the direct term :P **

Creed groaned and shook his head. "Do you want me to open my mouth and show you my normal teeth?" He demanded.

"No cause vampires can hide them." Yasmin replied.

"I give up, I'm human, end of converstation. Or I'll suck all your blood and burry." He grinned teasingly.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:16 am
Chupatoasta says...

"And burry?" Kara teased playfully, poking him in the ribs. He grinned over at her and she stuck her tongue out.

+++Sorry, I got like five minutes to write on all three things+++
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

***it's cool, I was busy. So I guess you wont be getting back on. :'( ***

"And burry you." He replied. "I figured you could finish it for yourself."

***UGH***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:41 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara laughed cheekily, Yasmin and Layla grinning at each other knowingly. "Yeah, but what if like something was holding you back... like a vampire rule or something?" Yasmin teased, receiving an eye roll from both Kara and Creed.

"Just drop it you guys. Vampires aren't real... kay?" They both frowned and Kara smiled, crossing her arms in accomplishment.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed laughed as he streched his legs out his knee popping.

"Alright, then we need to take a vote on what to do now. Cause Creed isn't leaving sense who knows if that thing or whatever it was comes back." Yasmin shivered. "That was so scary I didn't know what to do."

"YOu should've seen Kara, she shot it." Layla said. Creed winced a little and felt Kara do the same.

"Really, well, guess your tougher then I thought." He said and felt her wince again a little.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:02 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine felt Creed let out a stream of laughter and she smiled up at him weakly, her brow furrowed as Yasmin and Layla started the next movie. "I'm sorry. About your arm that is. I guess I wasn't really able to say that since it happened." She smiled softly, laying her head on his shoulder gently.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"It's healed all the way now anyway." He smiled down at her. "Sorry about your neck." He left his finger trace the scar before letting it drop.

"Don't be, like I said earlier." She replied. Neither of the other two listening.

"Still, I'm still putting you in unnessecary danger." He replied with a sigh.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:31 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Shut up," Kara smiled softly up at him and chuckled at his baffled expression. "Teasing," she giggled. He grinned down at her, eyes darkening playfully.

"You better be." He grinned.

"Nope, so shut u- Ah!" She erupted in screaming laughter and his fingers dug into her sides, tickling her mercilessly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:44 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed grinned as she wiggled laughing in his arms. He smiled as her friends looked over at him.

"I'm not doing it, I swear." He grinned.

"Y-Y-yes you are!" Kara laughed.

"No I'm not." He replied with a smile.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara wiggled in his merciless arms, laughing hysterically. The girls finally sighed and shook their heads, running out of the room. "We're gonna watch stuff in your room Kare," they sighed, their sighs followed by Kara's hysterical, "Okay!"

*Oy*
George Bernard Shaw

Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore