z

Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:11 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara laughed insanely as she, Layla, and Yasmin stumbled out of her Jeep Cherokee, all bustling over in laughter as they stumbled towards Kara's house. Her parents went out for the week, thank god. Otherwise, she'd be over at Layla or Yasmin's all week. They raced each other upstairs, Kara winning like usual and getting the spot on the bed while Layla and Yasmin plopped their upset butts into her bean bag chairs. "Yes, I am the boss!" She giggled softly.

"Oh shut up," Layla growled irratably.

"Oh, you shut up Layla. You're just ticked that you didn't get laid last night," Yasmin teased, Layla rolling her eyes. Kara snickered to herself, and couldn't help but noticed the shadow in the house next door.

"Hey, isn't that Creed Dono- Holy cow look at those muscles!" Layla was at the window, peering over the sill intently, her brown eyes locked on Creed's resting form while he laid on his bed. "Even relaxing he had ripping muscles." She snickered wickedly.

"Don't even think about it, even if I am too, but he's Kara's boyfriend." Kara sat up quickly, blushing and glaring.

"No he's not!" Kara cried sharply, making Layla and Yasmin laugh loudly.

"So you're telling me, that for the two and half hours you two disappeared together, nothing happened?" Kara nodded vigorously, making them laugh harder.

"Did you two even kiss?" Layla snorted, Kara blushing and shaking her head.

"Not on the lips. I may have kissed him on the cheek though." Kara sighed dreamily.

"You're such... such a..." Layla seemed at a loss of words.

"Pansy-faced virgin!" Yasmin finished, both of them laughing hysterically while Kara blushed a darker shade of scarley.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:50 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed laughed softly in his room when he heard Yasmin's statement. He stood up and pulled his shirt off before slipping into the bathroom to take a shower. He listened to the talking for a while while he got clean then he wrapped his lower half in a towel and walked back into his room.

"Look at him!" He heard Yasmine say. He heard moving of feet while he walked to his stero and turned music on before slipping out of site and getting some pants on.

**UGH**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:15 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Damn, he disappeared." Yasmin hissed, Layla whining pathetically from beside her. Kara rolled her eyes and laughed softly, rolling back onto her bed. Yes, she had been staring. Who cares. "Oh my god, let's play truth or dare!" She smiled brightly, her and Layla jumping atop Kara's perfectly made bed.

Kara, letting out a groan, mumbled that her head hurt to bad into her pillow. Of course, her friends ignored her. "Okay, Yasmina," Layla smiled cheekily, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare baby!"

"I dare you to go over to Creed's and give him a kiss as soon as he opens the door, since Kara's too big of a wimp to do it." Kara furrowed her brow, succoming to a wave of jealousy when Yasmin squealed and jumped off the bed, running down the stairs and across the lawn.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=12099974
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:20 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed smirked when he heard the dare. He waited til the bell rang and he went down before his dad could. He opened the door and crossed his arms.

"What?" He asked. She started to move to kiss him and he stepped back smirking. Her brow furrowed and she frowned. HE bent forward so he was right next to her ear. "Send Kara this way will ya. But keep it a secret." He said softly before biting her ear and tugging it a little playfully. He had to keep up his bad boy image right?
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:40 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Haha, it would've been hilarious if his dad had answered the door**

Kara jumped, alarmed, when Yasmin flew into the room, eyes wide and a scarlet blush spread across her cheeks. "He bit me!" She breathed. Kara choked on her own breath for a second, coughing violently. "He bit my ear and it felt a-ma-zing!" Kara let out a breath of relief and slid off her bed and onto the ground. "He also told me to send you over." Kara's eyes narrowed and she slowly sat up, peering across to his window.

Why? He pitied her, that was it. Why did he want to see her of all people?

With an exasperated sigh, Kara stood up and made her way down the stairs.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:46 am
TNCowgirl says...

***It was supposed to be a dare or something. :D ***

Creed smiled when he heard her coming he sat on the porch steps as she walked over.

"What?" She asked.

"Your upset?" He asked confused. "Why?"

"I won't have you piting me." She said bluntly covering her mouth like she hadn'tmeant to say it.

"So? I have no reason to pity you. I dont' understand." He said as he looked at her. "I just wanted to talk to you. I didn't figure there would be anyhting wrong with wanting to get to know someone better. Your the only human that has intreigued me in a long time. Guess you didn't take my secret so well." He sighed feeling like she'd stabbed him. "Whatever." He stood up and turned walking towards the door.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Oh, lol*

Kara shot her hand out, grabbing his arm with both her arms, barely able to wrap them completely around his arm's thick muscle. "I didn't mean it like that." She sighed, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. "You've just never showed any interest in me for the passed year and a half, if not more, that you've lived next door, and then all of a sudden you started talking to me. It was just sudden. I felt like you were pitying me."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I never talked to you because I didn't want history to repeat itself." He ran a hand through his hair. "I pay attention to you, I'm just good at being invisible. Not litteraly."

"Really?" She asked. He nodded and heard his mom coming towards the door, and she was thirsty.

"Now, you should go back to your house. Do me a favor, and don't ever invite my mom in your house." He replied as he walked her towards her house.

"Why?"

"You invite her in, she can go in. If you don't she can't go in. And trust me, you don't want my mom in your house. Ever. Dad is way more level head, where as she's just a lose cannon." He sighed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:59 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara smiled softly, and after making sure Yasmin and Layla weren't spying, she hugged him tightly. "Thanks." She smiled cheekily as she pulled away, looking up at him. "And I promise not to let your mother into my house." It sounded odd, but Kara laughed softly, smiling at him, playfulness dancing in her blue eyes.

*UGH*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 am
TNCowgirl says...

"So, does that rule apply to you too? That I have to give you permission?" She asked. He liked the twinkle in her eyes.

"No, some vamp things do, some don't. Thanks to my half demon." HE shrugged. "But as of yet it's never applied. I also have control of myself." He smiled.

"Ah, well fuwe." She laughed.

"Oh, were you going to make sure I couldn't?" He smiled his eyes glintering.

"Maybe." She smiled.

"Well, I might just have to come scare the sweet little goody goodys tonight." He teased smling back at her.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:00 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara blushed a light scarlet and let out a small giggle, smiling brightly up at him. His beautiful eyes. Inviting-looking lips. At her thoughts, the scarlet on her cheeks brightened and Kara cleared her though, lowering he head. "We goody goods like having a little fun every now and then." Well, she did. She wouldn't deny it. She just had to have fun in secret, usual at the parties her parents thought their perfect little girl didn't go to.

"Hmm?" He smiled crookedly, lowering his head to her level. "Is that so?" Kara nodded, smiling cheekily to hide her blush. Her blue eyes drifted to his lips and at his chuckle, they shot back up to his eyes.

*nrrgh*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:41 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed smiled a little. "Yeah." She replied her cheeks bright red.

"Mmmm, thats good to know." He replied smiling at her. He tuned his ears up to her room for a second.

"Whats taking her so long!" Yasmine was complaining. He smiled to himself, they couldn't be seen.

"You better get back to your friends, they're getting fussy." He smiled as he put his face to her level.

"So?" She said her eyes darting to his lips again. He gave in to the temptation and lowered his lips onto her's pulling her body close to his. She was stiff for a split second before she pushed into the kiss. Just as she did he pulled away, he'd leave her wanting more.

"I'll see you later." He smiled before walking towards his house.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:15 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara blushed, watching him go, and quickly turned opening her door with scarlet cheeks. "Ow!" Two voices screamed on the other side, Kara's eyes widening and shooting down to where Yasmin and Layla were holding their noses.

"We saw you!" Yasmin popped up quickly, smiling.

"Bi-polar much?" Kara sighed.

"Yup!"

"We saw you! We saw you! We saw you!" Yasmin and Layla teased, dancing around her while she flushed with embarrassment.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed laughed as he walked up the stairs to his room laying on the bed. Now to find a way to scare those girls sensless.

"Come on, details, details!" Yasmine was saying. "Please?!"

"What do you mean details?" Kara asked, he could smell her blood clearly, she was still blushing.

"Well, what was it like kissing him? Come on Kara, no one has ever been able to get near him!"

"I wouldn't know, I tensed up and before I could do anything he took off." Kara replied the smell of her blood getting stronger as she blushed more. He smiled.

"OH!" Both of the other girls cried. "That makes you just want to eat him up!"

*:D*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara laughed softly her her best friends, the blush prominent on her white cheeks. "So, despite the fact it being Creed Donvan, hot bad boy god, what did your first kiss feel like?" Yasmin teased, making Kara glare. She hoped Creed couldn't hear, being a vampire and all. He could think she was a loser, or something like that.

"Electric." She smiled cheekily. Even if she had been frozen on the spot, and couldn't really call it a kiss since she didn't kiss back, she still felt tingles spread from her lips to her whole body.

"Thatta girl!" Layla laughed loudly, Yasmin following suit while Kara blushed.

*UGH*
George Bernard Shaw

A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb