z

Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:42 pm
TNCowgirl says...

****Ya****

Creed sighed and stood up. "I'm half vampire half demon." He walked out of the room and got her clothes from the washer. It was a speed washer. He grabbed them and walked back up to the room. "Well, at least you didn't take off screaming." He sighed as he tossed the clothes to her.

"Do they normally?" She asked.

"I've told one other person, a long time ago, and she took off screaming, we moved and I never saw her again." He sighed.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara felt bad for Creed, and blushed softly, ashamed that she had actually been scared when he'd told her and had considered running off. "I-I'm sorry for that." She looked down and stood, thanking him for her clothes before hurrying into the bathroom. She quickly changed into her skinnies and a black tank top, and walked back out, sitting on the bed next to Creed. "If it makes you feel any better, I want to thank you for saving me earlier." She smiled kindly.

**UGH*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:00 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Are you feeling ok?" He asked looking at her.

"Yes, where they bit me doesn't...."

"Thats not what I meant. Knowing something like this, well a normal person would be scared to death. You pretty much just got to know me. You shouldn't be so trusting." He said getting up. "COme on, I need to drop you off at that party before anyone notices your missing."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:05 pm
Chupatoasta says...

It was a lot to take in, that, Kara was certain of. She sighed and nodded, standing up and putting her shoes on. She pulled her dress shirt on and followed him down the stairs. "Goodbye Mr. Donovan, Mrs. Donovan." Both of his parents looked up, and waved half-heartily, sending her a weak, crooked smile. Something about his mother's however, was wild. Swallowing hard, she walked closer, her arm almost touching his. Without a word, she clambered onto Creed's bike, her arms wrapping around his waist.

*UGHUGHUGH*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed was surprised she trusted him enough to get on the bike behind him. He took off on the biking thinking about it. She had moved clsoer to him when they went by his parents, that he was sure of. When tehy pulled up to the hosue where the party was she climbed off and he took the helmet from her.

"Please, keep everything you know a secret. I really don't feel like moving again." he said looking into her eyes as he stayed on the bike.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara stayed silent, wide eyed as she stared at him. Swallowing the lump in her throat, her hand instinctively went to the cross around her neck and her eyes closed for a few minutes. Oh, how she wanted to stay with him, despite what he'd told her. Something about him was just so... so alluring it made her want to get back on the bike and ride off somewhere. Anywhere that she'd be away from her parents. This town. This state. With a sigh, Kara opened her eyes, sending him a small, sad and weak smile.

"I won't tell anyone, trust me." She smiled softly, making sure nobody was looking, and pressed her lips to his cheek. "Thank you for telling me that though." She smiled, letting go of his hand while she started to walk away, every now and then looking over her shoulder to smile at him.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:32 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed watched her walk towards the house. It'll end like it did with Beth, it'll sink in and she'll take off. A voice warned him. You can't trust her. She's a human, humans never understand, they aren't trusthworthy. He sighed and took off towards the highway. He needed to drive fast, he had to clear his head. What had he done? Had he screwed it all up? He knew there was no way any human in their right mind would stay friend sitwh him after they knew his secret. No way they would even think about it. But she kissed his cheek, that meant something right?
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:59 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Where'd you go, Karaaa?" Yasmin slurred, walking over with an unopened beer bottle and her own as she slung an arm around Kara's neck, the unopened beer tempting Kara. Pushing it away, Kara smiled softly.

"Where's Hannah?" Yasmin pointed to a passed out form on the ground. With a sigh, Kara lifted the girl up, Yasmin soon on the other side as they struggled to get the much taller girl to the car. Kara opened her car door and pulled Hannah into the back seat, where she slurred gibberish drunkenly. Yasmin stumbled into Kara's passenger door and they all sat there, Yasmin still holding onto the two bottles. Kara, desperate to erase her mind with the information she been given, took a large swig on it.

"What are you doooing?" Yasmin slurred, alarmed slightly.

"I'll be fine... just one beer." Kara growled and backed out of the driveway, taking another burning sip. The funny thing was, Kara had no alcohol tolerance due to never even trying it.

*nlah*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***I've an idea. She'll know he's not as bad as everyone says, but no one else will know what happened.***

Creed drove back towards his house and smelled something weird. He drove towards it and saw Yasmen's car on the side of the road. He got off his bike and walked to the driver's door. Kara was passed out in the driver's seat with a bump on her head, and the other two girls were out due to the alchohal he could smell prefusly. He looked at the car, there was one dent where they had hit a tree. They were lucky it didn't look any worse. He reached under the tire cap and shoved the metal back where it looked like nothing had happened before he picked Kara up and put her in the back driving to Yasmin's house and getting all three of the girls up to Yasmin's room without anyone knowing. He was at the door when Kara started to groan, then her eyes opened.

"Creed?" He slipped out the door before she could get a good look at him.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:22 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara watched at the door closed behind a lithe, yet masculine form. It had to be Creed. Had to be. Nobody else had that perfectly cut hair cut, strong back, tattoo on the back of the neck. Kara shook her head quickly and struggled to her feet. She'd never in her life drank a beer, and just in a short drive, she'd drank her beer, the rest of Yasmin's, and the two unopened ones that Layla had had in her hand.

Kara let out a soft groan as she hit the last step, stumbling forward and catching herself loudly on the wall before her. Thank god Yasmin's parent's weren't home. She whimpered softly, rubbing the knot on her head, and trudged into the kitchen, filling a glass to the rim with water.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed looked back towards the house and sighed. He walked back towards it after he heard Kara go to the kitchen. He saw her sip on a cup of water and he crossed his arms.

"Why'd you drink?" He asked. She jumped and spun around.

"I-i, it was you." She stuttered.

"What was I supposed to do? Let you get caught on the side of the road, wrecked, and drunk?" He asked crossing his arms.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:25 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara swallowed nervously and shook her head slowly, eyes on the water before her. "I guess not," she mumbled softly. "Thank you though, for helping us back here." Creed just sighed, closing his eyes, and shook his head.

"It's no problem. Now," he opened his eyes and looked up at her, his green eyes seeming to pierce through her very soul, "why did you drink?" Kara shuffled nervously and took a sip of her water.

"I don't know," she admitted with a small whimper, "it was there, and I just drank it. I wasn't thinking clearly. Usually I'm so level-headed and I'm not stupid to drink and drive. Heck, tonight was the first night I've ever even had a taste of alcohol.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:20 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed sighed rolling his eyes. "And you had no tolerance for it." He sighed. "Go sleep it off. You might be sick in the morning. Goodnight." He turned and left.

*OY*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:30 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara stared after him blankly. He kind of came of like a jerk. With a shake of her head, Kara sat on the counter, her mind going a thousand miles an hour. And to think that she thought that he might have shown interest in her... even a little bit. She snorted at her own stupidity and shook her head, taking a sip of her water.

He probably pitied her.

Yeah, that was it. Even vampires pitied sometimes, right? That had to be it. He felt pity for her because she was just little miss perfect Christian girl whose friends talked behind her back about her being so bible-bred. With a sharp intake of air, Kara dropped her glass in the sink rather forecefully, the sound of shattering glass reaching her ears by the time she hit the first step of the stairs.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed raced his bike down the street again. He couldn't get involved with a human, but now he had to much invested in her. She knew his secret. He had to make sure she kept her promise. THe fact that he liked her was just the cherry on top.

The next day was saturday. He drove home and sat in the kitchen sipping blood as he thought.

"She smelled wonderful." His mom said walking in.

"Don't get any ideas." He snapped.

"You've fallen for another human!" She gasped. "It did you no good last time, it'll do you less good this time."

"Go hunt, mom." He hissed.

"No, I won't let you uproot us again." She pouted.

"Act your age, ok, your three thousand years old, act like it for once, will you." He hissed getting up. "Enough acting like a child." He stormed to his room and laid down missing the smell of Kara next door.
Want a Readers crit???

If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France